Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ISRAELI COMPANY TO BUILD SURVEILLANCE TOWERS ON ARIZONA’S BORDER WITH MEXICO March 3, 2014 Share It | Print This SOURCE: JPOST Israeli defense firm Elbit has been awarded a $145 million cont

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ISRAELI COMPANY TO BUILD SURVEILLANCE TOWERS ON ARIZONA’S BORDER WITH MEXICO  March 3, 2014 Share It | Print This	       SOURCE: JPOST  Israeli defense firm Elbit has been awarded a $145 million cont Empty
PostSubject: ISRAELI COMPANY TO BUILD SURVEILLANCE TOWERS ON ARIZONA’S BORDER WITH MEXICO March 3, 2014 Share It | Print This SOURCE: JPOST Israeli defense firm Elbit has been awarded a $145 million cont   ISRAELI COMPANY TO BUILD SURVEILLANCE TOWERS ON ARIZONA’S BORDER WITH MEXICO  March 3, 2014 Share It | Print This	       SOURCE: JPOST  Israeli defense firm Elbit has been awarded a $145 million cont I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:43 pm

I appologize for the posts like this one with over-run text. 
I now have a new obscure system and it's obscure proprietary web browser, and they don't work the same with some of the web sites and I now lack some of the text editing tools I am used to attempt to remedy the problem. At least I think I have cured the hacking and slowness of my laptop with non standard code in system as well as a different file system type also. Hope it holds for the duration, in mean time I'll do what I can, Dave.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Ousted_Ukraine_President_Yanukovich_Has_Asked_Putin_To_Use_Military_Force_In_Ukraine/33347/0/38/38/Y/M.html

[size=33]ISRAELI COMPANY TO BUILD SURVEILLANCE TOWERS ON ARIZONA’S BORDER WITH MEXICO[/size]

SOURCE: JPOST
Israeli defense firm Elbit has been awarded a $145 million contract by the US Department of Homeland Security to construct a series of surveillance towers on Arizona’s border with Mexico, the company announced on Sunday.
The project, called Integrated Fixed Tower Project (IFT), plans to see security posts equipped with radars and cameras that can detect human movement spring up along the American state’s southern frontier. The work is to be carried out by Elbit’s US subsidiary, Elbit Systems of America, which is based at Fort Worth, Texas.
Construction of the towers will take around a year, the company said. It declined to provide further details.
Last week, Republican Senator John McCain of Arizona, released a statement welcoming the contract.
Read more
Back to top Go down

ISRAELI COMPANY TO BUILD SURVEILLANCE TOWERS ON ARIZONA’S BORDER WITH MEXICO March 3, 2014 Share It | Print This SOURCE: JPOST Israeli defense firm Elbit has been awarded a $145 million cont
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: