Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallen Angels at the Denver Airport!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fallen Angels at the Denver Airport! Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Angels at the Denver Airport!   Fallen Angels at the Denver Airport! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:01 pm

Fallen Angels at the Denver Airport!

Posted by lamarzulli on March 3, 2014

Fallen Angels at the Denver Airport! Photo-1-3

Commentary & Analysis 
by
L. A. Marzulli

(Photos taken by Richard Shaw!)

Peggy, Richard and I were changing planes at the Denver airport last week and we made our flight just as it was boarding.  We had flown from OK City to Denver and were in baggage claim waiting to get our bags before getting re-ticketed at United airlines for the flight to Los Angeles.  We almost didn’t make it!

While we were waiting for our bags I spotted this “artwork” about 100 feet from the baggage claim carousel.  I have been following the Denver airport oddities for over a decade so I decided to have a look.  Richard came with me and took these shots.

It is an open suitcase but the contents are not clothes!  It is a winged creature with horns and a tail!  Is it a depiction of a fallen angel?  Has it been hiding in some unfortunate man or woman’s suitcase?  A bigger question for me is what is this “art” doing at the Denver airport?

Jesse Ventura explored the Denver airport conspiracies in one of his episodes and came to the conclusion that there was no conspiracy? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9EpqBf0oCY

Fallen Angels at the Denver Airport! Photo-2-3

So what is a fallen angel in a suitcase making a face at us, trying to tell us?  Is there a hidden meaning?  If this art work so in our face that we can’t see its meaning?  Is it someones twisted sense of humor or something more sinister?

In closing todays post.  I was bothered by what I saw.  Why would someone go out of their way to create this at an airport of all places? Why the fallen angel popping out of a suitcase?  In my opinion whoever is  behind the masonic and new world imagery at the Denver airport is telegraphing their allegiance to The Fallen One.

Like the recent Grammy’s or last years Super Bowl spectacle with Madonna, the underground, dark occult symbolism has become main stream.

For more on the Denver airport – see link below!

http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-the-denver-international-airport/
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

Fallen Angels at the Denver Airport! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels at the Denver Airport!   Fallen Angels at the Denver Airport! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:18 pm

Just the tip of the proverbial iceberg here...place gives me the creeps every time I have to fly.
Back to top Go down

Fallen Angels at the Denver Airport!
Page 1 of 1