Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nigel Farage Message To Europeans: “Get Your Money Out While You Can”

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nigel Farage Message To Europeans: “Get Your Money Out While You Can” Empty
PostSubject: Nigel Farage Message To Europeans: “Get Your Money Out While You Can”   Nigel Farage Message To Europeans: “Get Your Money Out While You Can” I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:13 am

Some time ago I personally wrote a letter to Nigel Farage and told him that I was from the U.S. and I continued to commend him on the job that he was doing in the European Union. He did personally respond.. not a canned letter or writen by others.
Many may not know that he was at one time in the precious metals and has knowledge of the markets... so I trust he is looking out for everyone when he says to do the following.......
http://www.prisonplanet.com/nigel-farage-message-to-europeans-get-your-money-out-while-you-can.html

Zero Hedge
March 20, 2013

In Nigel Farage’s first TV appearance since the Cypriot wealth tax was announced, the Englishman pulls no punches. In all his years and all his experience of the desperation of the European Union’s leadership “never did [he] think they would resort to stealing money from people’s savings accounts.” The simple fact is that they know they cannot let any country leave, no matter how small, for “once one country goes, the whole deck of cards will come tumbling down.” There is now “clear irreconcilable differences” between the North and the South of Europe and now that they have done this in one country, “they are quite capable of doing it in Italy, Spain and anywhere.” The message that sends to people is ”get your money out while you can.” As far as his British constituents, he strongly recommends George Osborne (UK Chancellor) urge ex-pats to remove all their money and do monthly transfers from home. “Do Not Invest In The Euro-Zone,” he concludes,“you have to be mad to do so – as it is now run by people who do not respect democracy, the rule of law, or the basic principles upon which Western civilization is based.”

“They are propping up a Eurozone that, in the end, will collapse in disastrous failure and they are prepared to do anything to do so.”

5 minutes of reality from a European MP – must watch…

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Nigel Farage Message To Europeans: “Get Your Money Out While You Can” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage Message To Europeans: “Get Your Money Out While You Can”   Nigel Farage Message To Europeans: “Get Your Money Out While You Can” I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:07 pm

This on King World News, a 15 minute interview with Nigel Farage on 19 March [yesterday] concerning the Cyprus money theft and the now sippery slope that the Euro countries have stepped onto, or would "stepped in it" be a more correct term? Link to the transcript page and the audio link along with one comment from the transcript I though quite insightful is posted below.

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/3/19_Nigel_Farage_-_Cyprus_Rejection_Sets_Up_A_Crash_In_Markets.html

AUDIO: http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2013/3/20_MEP_Nigel_Farage_files/Nigel%20Farage%203%3A20%3A2013.mp3

Nigel Farage wrote:
It’s like crossing a line isn’t it? Once you’ve crossed the line and killed somebody, killing the next person becomes easier. And they’ve crossed the line and stolen money from deposit holders and savers. There is nothing to stop them from doing it again. I actually think this is the worst mistake they have yet made in this eurozone crisis and I don’t see any way back.”
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: