HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

The Overlooked President

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Overlooked President Empty
PostSubject: The Overlooked President   The Overlooked President I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:52 am

That would be Israeli President Shimon Perez, also a Peace Prize recipient,
also involved with the Oslo Accords.

From here: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/nuara4.html
Posted on forum by Proskuneo At Needful History Thread.

The author says, Shimon “Peres,” Israel’s President, supports a Palestinian State, which will again chip away at the tiny state of Israel - the land God gave to His chosen people. The translation of “Shimon Peres” is “Simon Peter.” We all know that the apostle, Simon Peter, was the first one of the disciples to recognize that Jesus was the Messiah; the Son of God. But Peres’ actions make him the opposite of Peter.

And this deduction comes from, "Here are some translations of the name “Peter:” Petrus; Pietro; Perez; Pier.. ."
Shimon of course: Simon.

Just to throw a number in the mix, "In 2005, he was voted the 11th-greatest Israeli of all time, in a poll by the Israeli news website Ynet to determine whom the general public considered the 200 Greatest Israelis.

A 'meaningful coincidence'? I can't say, but many Israeli leaders have
been more than willing to deal land for peace. Ariel Sharon,
now in a coma [coinky???] after actually moving Israelis off the land.
[I've always said, if he gets up again, I"M going to a cave! No need to
even stop and think about it! I'll think after I get there.]

Moshe Dayan gave the Temple Mount directly back to the Arabs after
winning it in '67.
On and on it goes. So..is there a 'case' to be made?

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:  and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish  John 10:27,28
Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.   1 John 4:4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Overlooked President   The Overlooked President I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:11 pm

Yah, her sight had alot of interesting tidbits. I'm still thinking about Fatima. I found it intersting that I kept remembering hearing Jesuits in the news before the pope. Then I remembered why... we recently had some anniversary of hiroshima and I remembered the news mentioned one of the miracles of hiroshima was several Jesuit priests who were only 8 blocks away from the bomb site and had miracuosly survived. Strangely they had no radiation poisoning. They said it was because of the rosary of fatima. Well... it turns out the 100th anniversary of Fatima is going to be on May 13, 2017 or 5-13-2017. Interesting numbers eh???

That Shimon Peres thing was quite interesting and one I had no idea about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Overlooked President   The Overlooked President I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Barry Chamish has done alot of research and has written that Peres was behind the assassination of Rabin in 1997. Then he went the next step and revealed that JFK Jr. was about to reveal that in the next issue of his "George" magazine - and that's why he was offed. Chamish is a regular guest on Dr. Stan Monteith's Radio Liberty & covers Israeli politics, etc. from the side the public never hears much about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Overlooked President   The Overlooked President I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Overlooked President
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: