Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jews Begin Questioning Who Really Has Control Over Temple Mount

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jews Begin Questioning Who Really Has Control Over Temple Mount  Empty
PostSubject: Jews Begin Questioning Who Really Has Control Over Temple Mount    Jews Begin Questioning Who Really Has Control Over Temple Mount  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:18 am

Jews Begin Questioning Who Really Has Control Over Temple Mount  TempleArkSecrets

When I found out that an agreement had been signed to transfer the Temple Mount from the Palestinian Authority to Jordan, I asked Prime Minister Netanyahu how it could be that Israel was not reacting? Would you also be quiet, I asked him, if a second party would sell your house to a third party? After all, it is clear that Israel’s silence in the face of this agreement, publicized throughout the world, is really its tacit approval. Replying on behalf of the Israeli government, Agriculture Minister Yair Shamir said the following: “Israel is the sovereign in Jerusalem, including the Temple Mount. It administers the most holy place for Jews while considering the fact that the site is holy for Muslims as well, and on the basis of its commitment in the peace agreement with Jordan, in which it was stipulated that ‘Israel respects the special role of the Hashemite Kingdom of...
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Jews Begin Questioning Who Really Has Control Over Temple Mount  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jews Begin Questioning Who Really Has Control Over Temple Mount    Jews Begin Questioning Who Really Has Control Over Temple Mount  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:10 am

Thanks cz, interesting read. On another note, an advertisement for bnai brith jacob synagogue and a picture of savannah harbor display when you open the article. (At least when I opened it, may change)
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1