Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Obama Following Stalin’s Great Purge of Military Officers?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Is Obama Following Stalin’s Great Purge of Military Officers? Empty
PostSubject: Is Obama Following Stalin’s Great Purge of Military Officers?   Is Obama Following Stalin’s Great Purge of Military Officers? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:35 am

on March 9, 2014

Is Obama Following Stalin’s Great Purge of Military Officers? Dictator-obama
freedomoutpost.com / Richard Anthony / 

In my previous article titled “A Storm is brewing on the horizon,” I mentioned that Obama was actively purging the military of loyalist officers. Now why would he do that? The reason coming from Washington D.C. is they are downsizing the military and wish to bring it down to Pre-WWII levels. However, I have a different take – These individuals are all loyal to the country and are NOT beholding to the president.

Stalin’s purge, according to Wikipedia, for example, says:

Quote :
“The Great Purge was a campaign of political repression in the Soviet Union orchestrated by Joseph Stalin from 1934 to 1939. It involved a large-scale purge of the Communist Party and government officials, repression of peasants and the Red Army leadership, and widespread police surveillance, suspicion of “saboteurs”, imprisonment, and arbitrary executions. In Russian historiography, the period of the most intense purge, 1937–1938, is called Yezhovshchina (Russian: Eжовщина; literally, the Yezhov regime), after Nikolai Yezhov, the head of the Soviet secret police, NKVD.”

READ MORE
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1