Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flight MH370 and numbers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Flight MH370 and numbers Empty
PostSubject: Flight MH370 and numbers   Flight MH370 and numbers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:06 pm

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=301873
Reader: I saw some numeric symbolism related to the missing airliner. Considering the weirdness, maybe it's a clue?
Posted By: Susoni [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 10-Mar-2014 11:42:47

Quote :
Quote :

From a Long time RMN reader.. TY B.. :-)) This is Very interesting.. Watchman posted a bit on this, as did I.. But it's been a few days ago.

Susoni

Hi, Susoni!

Been a while since I wrote to you. Hope everything's going great for you and yours.

Here in the Sunbelt, it looks like we're actually going to have sun today. I'm so sick of fake grey clouds, I could scream. (no name, addy, please.)

Thanks!

Airliner:

I saw some numeric symbolism related to the missing airliner but sorta blew it off. Considering the weirdness that followed, maybe it's a clue?

It was a 777 plane, happened on 3/7, and flight num was MH370.

13 countries represented, but the stolen passports (Austria, Italy) were required to complete that ironic 13 total.

(From CNN original story) The passengers are of 13 nationalities, the airline said. They were from China and Taiwan (154), Malaysia (38), Indonesia (12), Australia (7), France (3), United States (4), New Zealand (2), Ukraine (2), Canada (2), Russia (1), Italy (1), Netherlands (1), Austria (1).

For the symbol-savvy, maybe there's more symbolism somewhere deep in the story?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370 and numbers   Flight MH370 and numbers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 10:19 pm

So much for BRICS and iran oil. Perfectly transparent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 begins to demand supernatural explanations   Flight MH370 and numbers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:52 am

Disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 begins to demand supernatural explanations

Mike Adams
Natural News
March 11, 2014

As the search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 continues to absolutely baffle investigators, explanations for what might have happened to the flight have entered the realm of the supernatural. Astonishingly, the Washington Post is now reporting that smartphones of some passengers who boarded the flight are still active and connected to the ‘net even though the plane they were on has vanished.

Flight MH370 and numbers 110314plane
Image: Malaysia Airlines (YouTube).

As WashPost reports:

One of the most eerie rumors came after a few relatives said they were able to call the cellphones of their loved ones or find them on a Chinese instant messenger service called QQ that indicated that their phones were still somehow online.

A migrant worker in the room said that several other workers from his company were on the plane, including his brother-in-law. Among them, the QQ accounts of three still showed that they were online, he said Sunday afternoon.

Adding to the mystery, other relatives in the room said that when they dialed some passengers’ numbers, they seemed to get ringing tones on the other side even though the calls were not picked up.

Four mind-bending possibilities, none of which seem possible

This brings up the immediate bind-bending question of how electronic devices on a commercial flight that vanished still appear to be connected to the internet. The explanations for this defy everything we think we know about reality:

• Mind-bending possibility #1, the “kidnapped” explanation: The plane somehow landed somewhere without leaving a radar signature of any kind, all the passengers are being held hostage there (and are thus still alive), their mobile devices are somehow within cell tower range and yet for some reason have not been confiscated. (This explanation seems extremely unlikely.)

• Mind-bending possibility #2, the “Stargate” explanation: A teleportation portal of some kind exists in the skies, through which the plane inadvertently flew and was teleported somewhere else. Yet, astonishingly, electromagnetic signals can still make it through the portal, and the two sides of the portal remain in contact across the radio spectrum. (This explanation sounds like pure science fiction and also seems extremely unlikely, yet we must at least acknowledge that modern physics has already demonstrated the instantaneous teleportation of information across apparently infinite space due to the “non-locality” of entangled electrons as described in quantum theory.)

• Mind-bending possibility #3, the “failed search” explanation: This far more mundane explanation supposes that the massive, multi-day search for plane wreckage and debris simply hasn’t stumbled upon the correct location yet. The fact that airplane black boxes broadcast homing signals adds to the skepticism that this explanation holds any water, as it is extremely unlikely that the airplane’s black boxes could have been obliterated. Nevertheless, this explanation still seems far more believable than supernatural explanations.

• Mind-bending possibility #4, the “advanced military weapons” explanation: Some military entity, either human or non-human, was testing an advanced weapon capable of either instantly obliterating large airborne objects or teleporting them to another place (or dimension). This explanation seems incredibly far-fetched, but then again, barely a hundred years ago, so did the idea that machines could ever fly at all. Related to this is the legend of the Philadelphia Experiment which some believe caused a U.S. Navy ship to vanish and reappear.

We must first stick to mundane explanations until more searches can be conducted
As someone who is trained in the sciences, I remain very skeptical that Flight 370 vanished for supernatural reasons, yet its disappearance unquestionably defies all known conventional explanations so far.

The vanishing of aircraft over the ocean is not without precedent, either. According to historical records, the so-called “Bermuda Triangle” causes both ships and aircraft to vanish for reasons that defy apparent scientific explanation. While the disappearance of ships can theoretically be explained by underwater volcanoes emitting large quantities of gas that mix with ocean waters and cause ships to immediately lose bouyancy, there has never been any convincing scientific explanation behind the disappearance of the many aircraft there. Click here for a list of the top 10 mysteries of vanishing aircraft, including some lost in the Bermuda Triangle.

With each passing day that this search goes on without finding any debris from the fight, it is incredibly reasonable to at least entertain supernatural possibilities in the quest for answers. At some point, if no debris ever appears, we must expand our window of possibilities to include what military strategists refer to as “unknown unknowns.”
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370 and numbers   Flight MH370 and numbers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:06 am

NBC had a show where this happened awhile back. Sometime after 08 because there was a black potus who was eventually attacked by the plane in some manner. I don't recall the name. It was cancelled before they revealed exactly what was transpiring. The show was heavily pushed and then abruptly cancelled.

Edit: it was "The Event". 

http://www.nbc.com/classic-tv/the-event

the synopsis fails to mention those that went missing did so on an aircraft
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370 and numbers   Flight MH370 and numbers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm

Plane took off at 12:41, disappeared 119 mins later at 2:40 am.(119 = reverse 911)
From Kuala Lumpur, home of the PETRONAS TWIN TOWERS
and just a degree or so north of the most northern visible point of the annular Solar Eclipse to occur on day 119 of 2014.  . The PETRONAS Twin Tower has 88 floors.

227 passengers and 12 crew….22/7 = 3.14 (PI)

The pilot had been with the airline for 33 years.

Date is 8/3/2014 adding to 18 and thus 6+6+6.

Flight is as you say MH 370 with that very special number 37 featuring prominently.

From Channel 10 TV News at 5pm -
239 people on board adds to 14 or 7+7. 239 is the 53rd prime and 5+3 = 8.

153 Chinese. That special number.

13 other nationalities.

12:40 take off and 2 hrs later no communication ie 14:40. 1440 = minutes in one day.
14:40 = 880 mins into the day. 88??? The rings?? Perhaps it was 14:48 they lost communication – then 888.
End of Ch10 News quote.

Closing ceremony at Sochi to this incident = 13 days

Opening ceremony at Sochi to this incident = 29 days or 1 month 1 day.

Centre day at Sochi Olympics (15th) to this incident = 21 days or 7+7+7 days.

From 8/3/2014 to 21/4/2014 (Queen is 88) is 44 days. Well?

From 8/3/2014 to 24/5/2014 (pope Francis I goes to Jerusalem) = 77 days!!! Well???

From 8/3/2014 to 3/4/2014 (Queen visits pope) = 13 + 13 days.

From 10/2/2014 (Corby released on parole) to 8/3/2014 = 13+13 days.

The whole lot seems to be a giant matrix of interlocking significant dates and time gaps.
Now for the BIG ONE! Are you ready?
From 8/4/2005 (PJPII funeral in a trapezoid shaped coffin) to 8/3/2014 = 8yrs 11 months or 3256 days which adds to 16 or 8+8!!!
1 month short of 9 (3+3+3) years!
8 yrs 11 months is 407 months = 11 x 37!
But more! 3256 = 37 x 88. Bingo!!!!! Not only that but 32+56 = 88!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370 and numbers   Flight MH370 and numbers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:29 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370 and numbers   Flight MH370 and numbers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:32 pm

Good stuff. Nbc edited out 38% of the closing ritual working.

http://deadspin.com/nbc-edited-out-38-of-the-closing-ceremony-heres-what-1529512828
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370 and numbers   Flight MH370 and numbers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 12:38 pm

3/7 is the 66th day of the year. (31+28+7=66)

66 + 2014 = 2080

Just sayin

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370 and numbers   Flight MH370 and numbers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:53 pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2014/03/malaysia-flight-diverted-theory-under-investigation-what-about-those-dod-employees-video-2460630.html
SNIPPET:::::
Now we go back to a March 9, 2014 report by Deborah Dupree, at the Examiner, which states there were “twenty passengers were involved in cutting edge electronic technology used for defense purposes, including electronic warfare, such as weapons that can “cloak” or make planes invisible, appearing to vanish.”

Isn’t that exactly what is being investigated? A plane with 239 people on it, simply vansihed! Is it a coicidence that a vanished plane had 20 passengers on it that were involved with technology that “cloaks” objects so they appear to vanish?

Remember, passengers cell phones were also still actively ringing through just to go to voicemail, after the plane vanished, which is indicative of a phone still being in service.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370 and numbers   Flight MH370 and numbers I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:20 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2580815/Missing-MH370-jet-flown-Indias-Andaman-Islands-according-radar-data-claimed-inquiries-focus-increasingly-hijacking-theory.html
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370 and numbers   Flight MH370 and numbers I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:48 pm

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/03/14/the-malaysian-airliner-is-not-missing-much-more/

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Flight MH370 and numbers 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370 and numbers   Flight MH370 and numbers I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:13 pm

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=29355  Patents Patents Patents

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Flight MH370 and numbers 2958853248
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: MH370 ! Hijacked Flight 370 Flew for 7 1/2 Hours!   Flight MH370 and numbers I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:32 pm

MH370 ! Hijacked Flight 370 Flew for 7 1/2 Hours!

Published on Mar 15, 2014

THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST FALSE FLAGS IN HISTORY!
MORE INFO AT LINKS:

https://twitter.com/rupertmurdoch

http://www.naturalnews.com/044307_Fli...

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/15/wor...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/j...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/w...

http://illuminatireview.com/malaysia-...

http://truthnewsinternational.files.w...

http://truthnewsinternational.files.w...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370 and numbers   Flight MH370 and numbers I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:37 pm

HUGE! Officials Now Say Flight MH370 Likely Landed on China/Kyrgyzstan Border

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370 and numbers   Flight MH370 and numbers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Global Hawk takeover?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370 and numbers   Flight MH370 and numbers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:24 pm

Here's some additional info as follow-up on previous alert about Rapid Trident.
Hi Again Steve,

Here's some additional info as follow-up on previous alert about Rapid Trident.

1. The Coat of Arms for Ukraine is the Trident. Indicator that this maybe the Trigger Op.
2. The Trident is of course a weapon of the fallen angel, Neptune, aka Canaanite name Yamm. The trident is also widely known as the devil's pitch fork. So the US Military exercise in Ukraine this June can also be called Rapid (Quick) Devil's Pitch Fork.
3. Maserati Automotive symbol is the trident - Not only does the Maserati SuperBowl commercial talk about how quick the car is, but also talked about how they hid in the dark until they day they strike., possible reference to the Black Awakening or the Illuminati False Armageddon scenario to usher in the False Messiah, the Satanic counterfeit end times events to confuse the Christians. The Ukraine crisis is taking the shape of that scenario.
4. Of course as pointed out in your previous alert, the Malaysia Airlines corporate logo has a Trident - so that mystery is in play, with anon intel indicating that flight 370 landed at the Diego Garcia US Military base and is (has been) weaponized. Also as a side benefit, several Chinese passengers were partial owners of several high-tech patents that apparently someone high up may have wanted.
5. As per a previous link on your site - 2 Giant Tridents were erected across from the Twin Towers, in honor of false god Yamm (Neptune). Indicator that the Blackjack operators involved in 911 maybe the same involved in the current False Flag Op in Ukraine.
6. In the US Navy there is a tradition for personnel to participate in the "Line-crossing" initiation rite ceremony, which honors the fallen one Neptune. As per previous message, there is a single Navy Destroyer in the Black Sea off the coast of Crimea. Checked with known Navy contacts and was told that it is a highly unusual order to send a single US vessel into an unstable military hotspot.

Steve - many symbolic data points coming together on this current situation. Still decoding, so prayer and any input from you and others will be very helpful.

Thanks for all you do..

Mar 17, 2014
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: some more info   Flight MH370 and numbers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:12 pm

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2014/03/malaysian-airlines-mh370-stolen.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight MH370 and numbers   Flight MH370 and numbers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flight MH370 and numbers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: