Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MARK of the Vet's look and similarity to Germany

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

MARK of the Vet's look and similarity to Germany Empty
PostSubject: MARK of the Vet's look and similarity to Germany   MARK of the Vet's look and similarity to Germany I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:53 pm

Crimes Against Humanity[/b][/color]
[/url]MARK of the Vet's look and similarity to Germany Cropped-CBRNe1
Search

MARK of the Vet's look and similarity to Germany J-for-JewishImage:  Holocaust Chronicles

As America follows the path of Nazi Germany the Carlisle Army War College has announced that Pennsylvania will begin honoring veterans for their service to our country by placing an American flag and the word Veteran prominently displayed on their Drivers License or Identification Card.  Only servicemen and women who have been discharged from various branches of the military will qualify.

MARK of the Vet's look and similarity to Germany Veteran-DesignationImage:  Pennsylvania DMV

There will be no fee for the Veteran designation.  New DMV forms will have a box for certification of veteran status.  After the initial designation the veteran status will be automatic at each renewal.  Veterans holding non-commercial licenses can apply immediately by going to the DMV and clicking the American flag.[/size]
“The veterans’ designation on drivers’ licenses and identification cards now provides immediate recognition for veterans who may not otherwise have any military identification,” said Maj. Gen. Wesley Craig, adjutant general of Pennsylvania. “While participation is completely voluntary, it allows veterans to qualify for discounts or other benefits that they are eligible for.”
With identification required for almost every aspect of societal interaction the new veteran designation also draws undesirable attention towards a veteran.  We witnessed the result of Jewish designation during the Holocaust, and it did not provide a favorable outcome.  Taking it one step further, are we beginning to see the slippery slope of marking individuals that will end with the Mark of the Beast?
Source:
Army War College[/color][/size]
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: MARK of the Vet's look and similarity to Germany   MARK of the Vet's look and similarity to Germany I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:02 pm

With identification required for almost every aspect of societal interaction the new veteran designation also draws undesirable attention towards a veteran.  We witnessed the result of Jewish designation during the Holocaust, and it did not provide a favorable outcome.  Taking it one step further, are we beginning to see the slippery slope of marking individuals that will end with the Mark of the Beast?

As proud as I am for my service, the last thing I want to do is publicize it. The above paragraph says it all.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: MARK of the Vet's look and similarity to Germany   MARK of the Vet's look and similarity to Germany I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:01 pm

billetman wrote:

As proud as I am for my service, the last thing I want to do is publicize it. The above paragraph says it all.

I'm with you on that. TPTB already know I served but why let every Tom, Dick, and Harry know it as well unless I make the decision to personally make it known to them.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: MARK of the Vet's look and similarity to Germany   MARK of the Vet's look and similarity to Germany I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:36 pm

This from Steve Quayles site Q alerts:

SOME WYOMING VETS DONT GET IT-With the renewal application was a short note explaining the red "V" that could be put on the license.
I wanted to comment on the article listed in your news section
today. I live in Free Wyoming (for now, at least) and I recently
had to renew my driver's license. With the renewal application
was a short note explaining the red "V" that could be put on the
license. I immediately thought of 'the scarlet letter' from
history and fiction and the 6-pointed star used by the Germans
during the second world war. The red "V" as proposed here in
Wyoming could not serve any useful purpose other than to alert the
brave cop that this person could be dangerous. Placement of the
red V would not include an explanation, just a red V on the
license flashing at the brave cop. I immediately had this pegged
for what it is intended to do and that it was one more nail in the
coffin of liberty. What is equally amazing is that a veteran
group here (AL) is promoting this as a 'badge, an honor'.

Another Watchman
Mar 12, 2014
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARK of the Vet's look and similarity to Germany   MARK of the Vet's look and similarity to Germany I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:18 pm

The only V they'll see is the business end of un-scoped black holes, nothing to do with space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARK of the Vet's look and similarity to Germany   MARK of the Vet's look and similarity to Germany I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARK of the Vet's look and similarity to Germany
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: