Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Empty
PostSubject: HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT.   HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:13 pm

CODE ORANGE: HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT.

THE 'CODE ORANGE' REPORTS ARE A COLLECTION OF NOTES AND RESEARCH CREATED, WHICH RELATES TO THE HIGHLY LIKELY UP & COMING 'FALSE FLAG EVENT'. 'CODE ORANGE' STATUS REPRESENTS A HIGHER LEVEL OF VIGILANCE NEEDED, AS LIFE CHANGING, DAY TO DAY EVENTS, APPEAR TO BE AT HAND, WHICH CLOSELY POINTS TOWARDS THE NEXT MAJOR GAME CHANGER EVENT. 

It is expected that the viewers of this material are already awake and aware of the ways in which the world really works, with regards how the ruling elite uses hidden symbolism and numerology within plain sight. It is the purpose therefore of these orange reports to deprogram some of their symbolism and to bring them out into the open and into the light. However, if you have any questions related to some of the findings covered within the orange investigation, please feel free to leave a comment or send me an e-mail. I hope however that you will enjoy reading the reports and that it will become a good eye opener for everyone who does read the material!

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Code+Orange+Horses+for+Curses%28L%29
Howdy all, 'Spiritcleaner Chronicles' is back on the case, exposing the hidden hand, as well all their crafty undertakings. What a few weeks it's been, for those who have eyes to see, that is.

As expected, the time period during the 'Sochi Winter Olympic Games', as like at the Olympics within the UK in 2012, has been somewhat interesting. 

During this time again, occult rituals have certainly been cast out and sent across the globe. Not only within the Olympic games itself within its opening & closing ceremonies, but also within global news coverage that has also been occurring, during the games timetable.

Firstly, we mustn't forget that we are now within the year of the 'Horse', within Chinese astrology. Considering the so called 'Illuminati' are behind the forming and the setting up of all such belief systems in the first place, they are also quite happy to borrow from such belief systems, when it comes to casting out their spells during occult rituals. To then fit them in with the timing of the heavens, as to where we find our sun, as well as moon in position with, with regards such signs at those times. As above, so below.

As such, we have had 'Horse' symbolism delivered to us via many forms as this year has gotten underway, through many different mediums. 

We know that there are four horses to watch out for, with regards also the horsemen that will ride them. And that each horse represents something in particular, with regards events that are to occur here real soon, during the riding of these apocalyptic creatures.    

During certain performances recently, before and during the 'Sochi Winter Olympic Games', the so called 'elite' have been making it quite clear to us, that this 'year of the horse', might well represent the 'Horse of War', or the 'Red Horse', from the 'Book of Revelation'.

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. WarHorse.Pstr
HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. War-horse-film-poster

We also had 'horses' of a rather darker nature turn up also, in certain performances, done by those with blatant occult connections.

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Katy-Perry-2014-Grammy-Awards-Dark-Horse-Video-01-2014-01-26

As well as bringing out new singles regarding dark horses. All within the year of the horse also. What a strange coincidence.

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Kpdarkhorseactuacion

From this....
HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Timthumb.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.entertainment-focus.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F11%2Fkatyperrynov2013-2

To this.
HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Scene%20grammys%20katy%20perry%20ap
This must be the 'evil' part, of the 'knowledge of the tree of good & evil'. Katy, you will be burning, but I can assure you that it won't be as glamorous as this, when you do.

That's the role these character play you see, regarding pied piping the children along to their own damnation. 
The 'illuminati' knows this, created it, which is why they make sure to tell all the little children about these characters, way way way in advance, via the 'Revelation of the Method', in the form of little nursery rhymes. 

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Pied-piper1
So all the little children can know, that as they grow up, they too will be listening to lovely sounding rhythms that will be leading them all off, towards a rather high spiritual cliff.

"Hello there, this week I'm Katy Perry, next week I'll be 'Jay-Z, the week after that, I'll be Beyonce. Haha, I have many faces you see, just like the devil himself.
HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. 2-rattenfaenger-hameln

Katy below was clearly resonating the moon goddess 'isis' at her performance, otherwise known to those in the know as 'Lilith'. If you don't know who that little character is, then you should go read my article 'CODE AMBER: QUEEN OF HEAVEN, LILITH, KALI-FORNICATOR, WONDER WOMEN!'
HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Black-Magic
So, with horses firmly within the minds of the 'Illuminati' at present, it seems that this is the year to boast about what they plan to do with humanity, along the lines of the different horses that we'll soon be getting, from this apocalyptic period. 

So, we've seen red and black ones in rituals thus far. So we know that these two pertain to war, famine, as well as disease

Within the half time show of the recently past 'Superbowl 48', we also had 'War' cries, as well as cries for 'Peace' within the half time show. Delivered ever so slickly by another 'pied piper' character, that goes by the name 'Bruno Mars'. 'Mars' again, being a name associated with War

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Bruno-mars-2014-super-bowl-halftime-performance
As Mr.Mars opened the ceremony, we clearly saw and heard him banging his drums, which was clearly meant to symbolize the 'Drums of Mars', or the 'Drums of War', as it were.
HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Bruno-mars-super-bowl-2014-half-time-show
We also heard the voices, as well as photo's of US military personnel, who were currently stationed abroad, fighting the good fight, making sure that the 'Illuminati' do bring in their 'New World Order'. As well as also witnessed actual military aircraft itself, fly over the event.

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. 020314_superbowl_900
As most who are already awake would have realized, when watching the super bowl 48 half time ceremony, we also all got a rather chilling warning from Mr.War, as Mr.Mars was seen, as well as heard, coming up out from his bottomless pit, banging those drums of war of his. This particular warning, just so happened to be......PREPARE!!!!!!.

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. SuperBowl48HalfTimeChildrenBillionaire
Clearly here, they are telling Americans in particular, to prepare for something. As it is the drums of Mr.Mars that we were hearing. I think we can safely say, that they are telling the American people, that they should prepare for an up and coming event, which would then later lead to War. 

But what is this event going to be, that first sparks off this global conflict, and will America be in any position to fight within it, when it does occur and arrives! Or is there clear & present plans afoot to bring America down to its knees, way before a global conflict does eventually break out.

Well, we can clearly look to other symbolic events happening recently, in order to help us answer that very pressing question. As well as help us piece together this rich jigsaw tapestry of evilness and unholy underhandedness. 

Hello, my name is 'Jigsaw', but I'm the devil really, as that's how I do my little evil deeds. By sending out a jigsaw of many different clues, for you all to solve. Look at me, all dressed up in my satanic colors, sitting upon my three wheeler. Haha, that's a hidden triangle you see, with my ass firmly placed within the middle of it. That's the way I communicate you see. Within the details. HeHe!!
HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Saw-puppet-talking

Within recent events, we have clearly seen references to America not actually being fully apart of the 'New World Order', in which the global sorcerers are now currently scheming towards, with regards bringing such an empire about. 

One such and clear event of late, was the opening ceremony of the current 'Sochi Winter Olympics'. Audiences were lead to believe that the fifth ring that made up the Olympic logo failed to open up, due to a malfunctioning of some type.

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Sochi-27
However, everything else that was done or had been planned during the ceremony, had all went to plan with watch makers craftmanship and precision accuracy.

They're even now merchandising upon this so called staged malfunction, as it is just more forms of casting out the spells further, so that the people can take on board their plans, with regards accepting them, when they do occur.

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. The_olympic_ring_malfunctions_on_2014_sochi_winter_olympics_opening_ceremony_short_sleeve_t_shirt_3
So folks, if we take a look at the Olympic logo below, we can clearly see that the malfunctioning ring, within the design, seen from the TV audiences perspective, is that of the red ring.

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Olympic

Folks, they made it quite clear during the ceremony via commentary, that each ring represented a different continent within our globe. With the 'Blue' representing the 'European' continent, 'Black', the 'African' nations, 'Yellow', Asian, (all very PC currently) 'Green', the 'Australian' continent. The one in which is represented by the 'Red' has to be, and is the 'American' continent. 

By the 'red' ring not opening, quite deliberately I must say, as well as red also being a colour associated with 'war', within the occult. The message that was clearly being communicated then, was that America will not be apart of this new global peaceful empire, once it has been formed. Either before or after the world goes into its soon to come global conflict.

But did they leave it at that? Heck No. As the next time they pulled off this message or ritual, it was done in a fashion that was clearly impossible for it to have not gotten formed, or to have not come about. As the ring this second time around was made up of people, with their own freewill, and not the will of the scientific laws of nature.

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. _73187793_hi021280627
The commentary TV presenters went into their scripted mantra, with regards proclaiming how the Russians could clearly have a laugh at themselves. 

Off course we were expected to swallow this explanation in real time, and to not take a minute to think for ourselves that such a change in choreography, would have had a large impact upon the dancers, as well as the projection technology that was used. As well as the amount of time and effort that was needed, in order to rehearse this minor amendment, joke or no joke. All during when the actual Winter Olympic Games were supposed to be on within the main stadium. When did they get the time to rehearse this little amendment?

I put it to you folks that this amendment had been designed, as well as rehearsed months in advance. Over and over again, in order to get it just right, as well as the technologies used, all to work together quite nicely. 

No one was going to get out of their bed early in the morning, to then quickly go and amend stuff, as well as rehearse amendments, let alone spend more money, with regards doing so, just to pull off a joke, that quite frankly wasn't even that funny in the first place.

It's all apart of the ritual folks, as well as apart of the overall message that they wanted to communicate twice, during the Olympic games.

Doing so twice, biblically means that it is definitely planned to happen. Doesn't mean that it can't be delayed, and then rescheduled. However, it is apart of the plan, and it will come about eventually.

This now brings me to our most recent ritualistic event story, which has just recently occurred of late, which also strangely communicates this same condemning message. However, you really needed to put on your Illuminati code busting goggles, in order to decode this particular story.

Upon the 7th March, the world awoke to the strange news of a Malaysian aircraft disappearing within mid flight, when flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing China.

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. WOXpIuN
As this seems to be getting a hell of a lot of media attention to date, as well as being within the timetable of the Winter Olympics. I can assure you of these three things.

1) It was a plane crash story, plane and simple (no pun intended). This is for the masses to consume and swallow upon a exoteric level.

2) Was a human sacrifice that took place during the Olympic time table. If you recall, the shooting of the South Africans in the mining strike incident during the 2012 London Olympic games. That also was another masked sacrifice taking place back then.

3) This story is also another 'Revelation of the Method', communicating Illuminati future plans within plain sight, for us to see and not disapprove off. 

However, what can we get from the information decoded into this story. Well, like most of these strange global news stories, which seem to get 'over the top' coverage, especially during ritualistic events such as the Olympics. They all seem to get people seemingly coming together, in order to kinda strangely worship.

A very interest picture here, especially with regards the choice of T-Shirt that this innocent little kid was seen wearing. If you've read my other articles, you'll now know the real meaning behind the superman logo. If not, go and read 'CODE AMBER: PERFECT STORM & THE RISE OF THE SUPER BEINGS'!
HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. ALeqM5jU_MGexC1XFVzGWQF7AjR7C2JSIA?size=l
HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Article-2578020-1C2A885C00000578-392_634x423
HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. India_Malaysia_Plane.JPEG-0

As well as this event possibly being a blatant human sacrifice, it might well be connected also with the arrival of the coming so called 'super beings'

The moment I heard of a plane vanishing, it kinda reminded me of a scene from the TV series 'The Event'.

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Eventc4-600x337
Where technology was used by human looking aliens to teleport a whole plane from one spot to another. As the plane originally was to be used to try and kill the president of the united states, at that time.

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. THE-EVENT-TV-SHOW-ENDING

Off course, the president within the TV show was a black president, so we know that the show was clearly 'predictive programming', within and for the time duration of president obama's presidency. 

The Malaysian news story also resonated with the plane crash from the highly popular TV series 'Lost'. As I truly believe that this show was all about the fallen angels, and their plight, for when they got cast down from the heavens, as well as for when they eventually get cast down upon earth.

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Lost1
HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. 1307383011-ADGlost1
The story is still developing as I write this article. However, it would be very interesting for us to find out if the plane just disappeared from one spot, and then reappeared at another.

What assumptions would the 'talking heads' start making, after hearing such a nugget of propaganda. They would proclaim that it could have been done via some highly intelligent use of technology. Possibly an intelligent race out there, trying to send us a message.

I really can't say at this point until the whole story resolves. However, one thing is for certain, I feel that the devil is indeed within the detail, with regards this particular story, so I looked into those details even further.

The name of the flight was flight MH370, I believe the letters to be code, maybe MH truly represents ManHatten. The flight then had 239 people upon board. It was also a B-777, so right there, we see a number associated with Gods judgement upon the earth. 

Now doing a simple google search, the number '239' is strongly associated with the word 'nuclear'plutonium-239 in fact. So now, we're getting the words 'judgement' and 'nuclear' coming from the numbers themself. 

Nuclear judgement, but where???? Well, the number '239' is also the area code for, you guessed it, 'North America'. Starting to get the picture now.

Flight went missing exactly '119' minutes after take off from Kuala Lumpur airport. A Mirrored '911' there. So again, suggesting that the event in question will be another false flag.

Use of 14's within this story was also quite telling, and is associated with the 7/7 code. 

2+3+9 = 14, two 7's or 7/7, or 77. Again, a number associated with sacrifice, as Christ, our Savior and redeemer was born within the 77th generation from Adam.

14 nationalities involved in flight disappearance. Again, generations and peoples being involved within this coming nuclear sacrifice.

MH370 in numerology = 4+8+3+7+0= 22 Master number there, meaning 'building upon this new world vision'.

370+239 = 609, means the knowledge of the fusion of opposites. Which fundamentally means the 'knowledge of the tree of good and evil'Shame it never got to add up to 666.

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Celtic_yin_yang_dragons_by_FullmetalDevil
Malaysia airline logo is a hidden '33', if mirrored. Also blue and red are considered opposing colors in the occult. Hot/Cold, Masculine/Female. The bird therefore seen in logo is a phoenix bird, which is anti-christ resurrection symbolism, as well as his global empire.

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Malaysia-airlines
Missing passports, with regards the news stories that soon followed, as well as some passengers not being on board the so called doomed flight, but who were still registered as being so, resonates with the original '911' event stories also. Regarding missing passports and some of the terrorist accused, still being alive. There again, more associations with this story being a ritual, pertaining to a false flag.

So, where's our infamous hidden '666'. Well, the flight did go missing upon the 66th day of the year, within the 6th hour of the evening, GMT. So that kinda points to whom may have been behind this latest ritual. Most probably ordered by her majesty the queen, roosting over there in Buckingham palace. However here, is our hidden three sixes within the story.

Also, this story broke exactly '101' days from '17th June' this year, from the local date & time of the flight event being reported in that part of the world. That number again, is associated with the 'knowledge of opposites', i.e 'Good & Evil.

Flight event occurred '3' months and '11' days away (GMT) from '17th June 2014', which so happens to be '666' weeks exactly from 9/11/01. 3 & 11 are divisors of the number '33'

More clues pointing towards the date of 17th June 2014. Or just pointing towards that date for the sake of connecting another 666 and 911. However, I'll certainly be keeping my eye upon that day, or the days surrounding it, as we quickly approach it.

So, in what manner will we see the globe going into a war type crisis with one another in the near foreseeable future? Well, the UK recently went through a 'rain crisis', as the heavens opened up and caused chaos across all of the united kingdom. With severe storms hitting even London upon the occult day of Valentines recently.

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. _72992615_foronline
HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Uk_2168092b
HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. 1202flood8
HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Mallows_2409014b

So from one 'UK-Rain' crisis we go, to the next. As we get the 'As Above, so Below' ethos being expressed.

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. _72504384_72504304
HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. _72517132_72517131

Nice little shot here below, spelling out nicely, the rule and influence the 'United Kingdom' has, even in that part of the world, via its military intelligence, without most truly knowing.
HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. M_Id_447792_Protests

Off course, all these events occurring during, or leading up and towards the 'Winter Olympics', are all very telling. The Winter Games is basically a homage to the 'Moon Goddess', as opposed to the others that occur during the summer, as those are mainly homages to the 'Sun God'.

One thing we know, is that Lilith loves her sacrifices, she demands it. So we can expect to see more, off which will be connected with the Winter Olympic Games, as we surpass the games timetable itself.

We will have to see how the Ukraine incident develops, or if it is just being used to steer up more energy associated with War, during this formidable year of the Horse.

As in 'Troy', I'd expect a 'Trojan horse', or a false flag to soon be upon us. For that reason, the 'Spiritcleaner Chronicles' will remain upon its 'Code Orange' status.

So continuing on, once again we saw within the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics, further 'horse' symbolism, associated with bringing in the 'Sun God'.

This off course, is Anti-christ symbolism once again, as they think that they're all so clever, with regards hiding their messages within plain site.
HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. 2014-Winter-Olympics-Sochi-Troika-Brings-On-the-Sun
Basically, here we are looking at the 'anti-christ' coming in, riding a white horse. Don't get confused by there being three white horses. The type of horse is the clue here really, not the number necessarily. The reason for the three, is to point out the number '13', as the 'Sun' symbolizes the 'One' and the horses, the 'Three'. 

Depending upon where you look at it from, you pretty much have the message of the 13th(anti-christ) coming in riding, or being pulled by a type of horse, which so happens to be white in colour. In other words, the 'anti-christ' is coming folks, get ready for him, as well as his minions.

He'll no doubt come promising world peace, after a period of extreme global turmoil. However, one thing we can be sure off, when he does arrive, it will stop the whole planet, as we'll as allow it to stand still, as he arrives in his enormously large ship, proclaiming his peace. 

Have lost count, the amount of times Keanu has played anti-christ archetypes. 
HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. DtESS2008
Off which we recently saw articulated quite well again within the opening ceremony of the 'Winter Paralympics Games' 2014, that began coincidentally the same day the Malaysian flight was reported missing globally, upon the 7th March 2014.

'World peace' in Russian, was written upon the front of the ship, that happened to fly in the sky during the opening ceremony.  As when he arrives, he will bring a false peace to the world.
HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Para051-950x600
These beings will be arriving here soon folks. They've been telling us, warning us over and over again, within many different occult forms and ceremonies. We have to heed their warnings and prepare. 

It is our spiritual father who proclaimed that these evil doers have to reveal to us what it is they're planning to do to us, mainly because of his love for us. However, It's only our lack of knowledge, that makes it easier for them to do so today, as they themselves designed the global educational systems, so that they could take care of dumping down the global public at this time.

I'll try to keep up the articles more often now, as we head into more interesting times. But readers, until then, and as always, 'Remain Safe', 'Remain Vigilant', but more importantly, always 'Remain Awake'

Praise him, the 'Most High', for all he continues to do for those of us whom he has awoke, and lets continue to work as the 'fieldsmen' within the field of the harvest, in order to see if we can find and awaken others, so that they too can come to their true creator almighty 'Yahuah', and also have salvation through our redeemer 'Yahushua'.

Folks, until the next time, God Bless, and as always, praise the 'Most High'.

Spiritcleaner

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Code+Orange+Horses+for+Curses%28L%29

http://spiritcleanerchronicles.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/code-orange-horses-for-curses-flights.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. Empty
PostSubject: Re: HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT.   HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:31 am

They're not making much effort to conceal it anymore. I posted somewhere the eery similarities to 'The Event' skmewhere in here, so obvious agreement there. The Event actually had an ET element if I recall correctly. 'They' have been here on Earth influencing events since the 40's, behind the scenes.

The red doughnut shaped cloud, otherwise known as a "base surge" delineates plutonium as well. Its red in colour, I.e. Pu, orange,  yellow, etc. would translate to tritium, uranium, etc. If you scroll through colour photos of nuclear tests the differences in colour illustrate the type of fissionable material used. (Among other things)

As long as wipp is belching PU off and on there will be no sniffer tests capable of locating an odd amount of the material moving anywhere downwind of NM clear to europe & africa.
Back to top Go down

HORSES FOR CURSES, FLIGHTS OUT OF SIGHT, HUMANITY PREPARES TO MEET ITS PLIGHT.
Page 1 of 1