Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Think Putin & Obama are playing us?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
saved

saved

Think Putin & Obama are playing us? Empty
PostSubject: Think Putin & Obama are playing us?   Think Putin & Obama are playing us? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:03 am

Putin is a marxist undoubtedly. "O" sought out the marxist professors and his teen-year's mentor Frank Marshall Davis was a marxist communist, not to mention other influences, but there are enough with these 2 statements are enough to give belief to the notion that "O" has, if not a full blown case, leanings toward marxist communism as a goal for the USA.

I don't think for a moment the two are "hitting heads" over anything but working in concert to bring about a common goal using the Ukraine and Crimea. What would a common goal be? *think,think,think* Oh, yeah, the destruction of America whether it be by financial implosion (like we did to the USSR-Putin remembers and is not pleased about) or outright nuclear war taking us back to the stone age but capable of being rebuilt into a communist nation.

I have never been in more fear for our nation than I am watching this (manufactured) crisis unfolding. "O's" objectives could take a big leap forward with this one crisis. Now would be a good time for everyone to be praying he is confused and ineffective in his efforts. God help us all as we have an enemy within the gates of this great country.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Think Putin & Obama are playing us?   Think Putin & Obama are playing us? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:04 am

Yes. I believe they are.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Think Putin & Obama are playing us?   Think Putin & Obama are playing us? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:50 am

Ditto here. Much like benghazi, fast furious, egypt, syria, et all; sodobama is MIA because there's no need for him to intervene, all is going according to plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think Putin & Obama are playing us?   Think Putin & Obama are playing us? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:15 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Think Putin & Obama are playing us?   Think Putin & Obama are playing us? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:41 pm

Is the bear Catholic?
Think Putin & Obama are playing us? 1442

Does the Pope poop in the woods?
 Think Putin & Obama are playing us? Outhouse_cm01

I'm with the rest of you on this one. Absolutely positively 100% on board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think Putin & Obama are playing us?   Think Putin & Obama are playing us? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Think Putin & Obama are playing us?
Page 1 of 1