Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions Empty
PostSubject: The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions   The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 7:36 am

The Bible says that the Antichrist will divide the world into Ten Kingdoms. It's already done for him... he just needs to assume his position.

The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions 10Kingdoms
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions   The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:04 am

Not completely true. GATT and the IMF have divided the world into 10 regions, not the EU although that may be what you're angling toward.. The International Monetary Fund's HQs are in DC, 19th st. & 1900 Pennsylvania Ave (for now).

With that said, the real 'horsepower' behind the IMF does reside in Europe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions   The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:20 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions   The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:37 am

jem wrote:
quietobserver wrote:

Where in Europe?

My vote would go to London. The "CITY" of London to be exact. Not to be confused with London proper. The City is a sovereign entity inside London much like Vatican City is sovereign within Rome proper.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions   The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:01 pm

researcher wrote:
jem wrote:
quietobserver wrote:

Where in Europe?

My vote would go to London. The "CITY" of London to be exact. Not to be confused with London proper. The City is a sovereign entity inside London much like Vatican City is sovereign within Rome proper.
City of London officially, but unofficially Brussels is either equal to or greater than the power brokers of the city of London. But when you start talking in those terms you're no longer talking about the formal structure of power and start talking in terms of the hidden hand or structure that is more or less spiritually demonic, ie château des amerois crew et all etc. I think its also important to remember that Hitler 'invaded' Belgium to get around the Maginot line and into France. Further, Belgium declared its 'neutrality' before the war and refused access to the allies until they had been essentially invaded or occupied by the Germans at which point it was moot.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions   The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:24 pm

You could be right. In fact you probably are. Brussels was my second choice and at this stage of the game, is running neck to neck with London. It's a seriously close call.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions   The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:48 pm

researcher wrote:
You could be right. In fact you probably are. Brussels was my second choice and at this stage of the game, is running neck to neck with London. It's a seriously close call.

6 of one, half dozen the other although I personally think they work too hard to maintain the perception that London, DC, and the vatican are in charge, which they more than likely are day to day. I think it will be part of the great deception when all 3 fall and a new system is introduced.

Londinium, founded in 47 AD by the Romans, 2.9 sq km, 'London' greater metro area comprised of 33 boroughs, counting 'city of' as 1 and adding the 32 others. angry spin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions   The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:56 pm

Don't give pig pooh where or what number ITS ALL 1 oNe wArlD oDor

& sataN is chicken to show for my High Noon Dual and so is 0 (zero)

They are nothing but gangs only feeling safe in numbers. Chicken's baugk baugk, scratch dirt you low life's, UN too!

Divide and number all you want, Plan more and more but you have all lost already!
Jesus paid with his life to redeem dominion of this earth that Adam lost to the tricky snake and we repent for our sins and our souls will receive the light while you wicked get wrath!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions   The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Spring wrote:
Jesus paid with his life to redeem dominion of this earth that Adam lost to the tricky snake and we repent for our sins and our souls will receive the light while you wicked get wrath!

Couldn't have said it any better, brother.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions   The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:30 pm

Agreed, however there is merit to being able to call bravo sierra on the order when they roll it out. It isn't referred to as the great deception without reason; there will be droves of people and Christians needing redirection or explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions   The EU has Divided the World into Ten Regions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1