Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHITE HOUSE SEEKS TO REPLACE NETANYAHU: the Benjamin Netanyahu Prophecy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WHITE HOUSE SEEKS TO REPLACE NETANYAHU: the Benjamin Netanyahu Prophecy Empty
PostSubject: WHITE HOUSE SEEKS TO REPLACE NETANYAHU: the Benjamin Netanyahu Prophecy   WHITE HOUSE SEEKS TO REPLACE NETANYAHU: the Benjamin Netanyahu Prophecy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:27 am

WHITE HOUSE SEEKS TO REPLACE NETANYAHU: the Benjamin Netanyahu Prophecy Bibi
Remember Gods promise :Final insult to Israeli and its Prime Minister :WHITE HOUSE SEEKS TO REPLACE NETANYAHU: the Benjamin Netanyahu Prophecy

on March 19, 2014
Posted In: Israel, OBAMA, Prphecy

One of the weakest Presidents in US History when it comes to its foreign POLICY, one of the strongest when it comes to pushing his personal political agenda at home with executive orders illegal under the US constitution making him a virtual dictator ,Obama is pushing everything from gay marriage on an unwilling public to worse-forced socialized health care which is causing real suffering and  harm, he has accelerated the militarization of the police, aiding foreign enemies, persecuting his own military with-holding pensions and disabled payments in some cases for years while the soldiers are forced many of them to beg in the streets. He has also made the American Military the laughing stock of the world  forcing them to accept homosexuals and lesbians who hate the Christians under their command.

Obama is constantly promoting Islam witchcraft and satanism while  demonizing practicing Christians in the military. He was all for pushing for bailouts for bankers protecting the criminals in wallstreet like jon Corzine who robbed billions from investors and walked away laughing because he was a good friend of Obama and goldman sach and JP Morgan.

we wont mention Benghazi or Obama putting terrorists into positions of high office the list is endless we could go on for weeks.

Now with  Israel Mr Obama treats them with contempt and insults their leader at every turn.

So we have to ask is Obama as weak and clue-less as we think , Or is there an agenda being pushed, Is he a traitor doing everything in his Power to destroy America. Isnt this how the British empire was built upon, Divide and conquer.

Michael Straight: Could KGB Agent Become US President?

http://henrymakow.com/2014/03/Could-KGB-Agent-Become-US-President.html

Shakespere said the world was a stage and were all part of the act. The spotlight has never been brighter and the day of reckoning is approaching for the world and Israel.

The first blood moon of a tetrad on Israeli high holy days is about to happen.
Many see this as sign of prophecy of impending middle eastern wars. Possibly ww3.

Now we have a new revelation. Mr Obama is determined to push his peace plan through and wants to remove what he sees as the last obstacle. The Israeli Prime minister. unfortunately for Mr Obama

GOD HAS OTHER PLANS

WHITE HOUSE SEEKS TO REPLACE NETANYAHU: the Benjamin Netanyahu Prophecy Obama-netanyahu

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and President Barack Obama
TEL AVIV – In recent weeks, representatives for the Obama administration have held meetings with a senior politician here in which the U.S. delegates brought up the possibility of replacing Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister, according to an informed Jerusalem diplomatic source.

WHITE HOUSE SEEKS TO REPLACE NETANYAHU: the Benjamin Netanyahu Prophecy Lapid-knesset-cropped

The meetings were held with Israel’s popular finance minister, Yair Lapid, founder and leader of the Yesh Atid Party, which became the second-largest party in the Knesset winning 19 seats in the last election.

The diplomatic source said the Obama administration identified Lapid as a moderate who could be helpful in pushing the Israeli government into accepting the framework to create a future Palestinian state.

According to the source, the talks included the possibility of Lapid bolting Netanyahu’s government if the prime minister rejects the U.S.-brokered regional talks.

Lapid, however, is unlikely to abandon his government post over talks the Palestinians themselves have been less than enthusiastic about.

READ MORE

Benjamin Netanyahu Prophecy

In 2005, Netanyahu was voted the 18th-greatest Israeli of all time, in a poll by the Israeli news website Ynet to determine whom the general public considered the 200 Greatest Israelis.[10] In 2012, Netanyahu was listed 23rd on the Forbes magazine’s list of “The World’s Most Powerful People.”[11]In 2013, he was ranked third on the list of the “Most Influential Jews in the World” by The Jerusalem Post.[12] He had been ranked first on the list in 2012 and 2010.[13][14]S

After the victory in the 2013 elections, he became the second person to be elected to the position of Prime Minister for a third term, after Israel’s founder David Ben-Gurion.

SOURCE WIKAPEDIA

Benjamin Netanyahu Prophecy

Prophetic Word spoken by Wendy Alec regarding Benjamin Netanyahu in April 2008:
NOT ONE TERM – NOT TWO TERMS – BUT THREE TERMS AS PRIME MINISTER OF ISRAEL YOU SHALL SEE

For My son – I have heard your voice in past years lifted up to me in the midnight hour and even in the months and the years past – when you were passed over in office, My son – KNOW THIS – THAT YOU WERE NOT PASSED OVER BY ME. For I, the Lord God of Israel – I, the sovereign God of the earth have raised you up – BY MY OWN HAND. I have raised you up and I saw the struggle in your soul – and I heard you say – it should be me – this is my role – this is my place. But I have guarded YOU JEALOUSLY, says the Lord, even as I have guarded ISRAEL JEALOUSLY. And I have kept you, son – For a SET time and a season – for the latter days For like King David I have taken you even from the sheepfold and I have raised you up for such a time and for such a PLACE and for such a SEASON I have raised you up says the Lord. For I have not raised you up not for your own sake My son – But FOR JERUSALEM’S SAKE I have raised YOU UP and as you have watched the political powers shift and sway – know this My child – I have chosen you by my own hand – NOT for the seasons of the PAST or the seasons of the immediate present but with deliberate intent I have kept you for THIS NEXT and this SOON COMING SEASON and I tell you, My son – THIS SEASON COMES SWIFTLY TOWARDS YOU I tell you, My son – this season descends SWIFTLY upon you and even as ISRAEL was born even in a day. The nation was born even in a day so, like ISRAEL the nation you are hewn from, EVEN IN A DAY – I SHALL SET YOU IN OFFICE - IN THE HIGH PLACE AS RULER OF ISRAEL YOU SHALL BE. For NOT ONE TERM says the Lord. Not TWO terms says the Lord. But THREE terms – says the Lord
For NOT ONE TERM says the Lord. Not TWO terms says the Lord. But THREE terms. And then the time of the END. And you shall see and marvel. And you shall see that I, the Lord GOD of Israel and NO MAN has done this thing. Not by your own strength or the strength of others, says the Lord. BUT BY MY HAND. I shall set you on high. And I shall set you as a WATCHMAN over my Land as a WATCHMAN over the WALLS of Jerusalem and even like King David YOUR REIGN shall be. And it shall be JUST IN TIME says the Lord. JUST IN TIME

For your voice shall cry out against the plans of MEN. And your voice shall cry out against the strategies of the enemy. And it shall be different than before. For your voice shall roar in the White House and your voice shall roar in the United Nations and your voice shall resound even to the European Union And you shall say NO – It is ENOUGH NO – Jerusalem is OUR’S. Jerusalem is the Lord our God’s.

For I tell you, child – you shall yet see things in your day that will make grown men tremble. Remember My son – that I HAVE SET YOU – to water and nurture and GUARD my people ISREAL and GUIDE My people ISRAEL. I HAVE JEALOUSLY GUARDED YOU TO RELEASE YOU TO REIGN OVER Israel in the time of the END. Be FAITHFUL My son. Cry out to Me for WISDOM in these coming days, My son. Honour My name among your people Israel, My son. And WHEN YOU SEE these things come to pass – REMEMBER ME says the Lord.

And I will set a flame of fire around you in your days of office And many, many, many will be the sinister schemes laid in secret against you But I shall PROTECT YOU says the Lord And you shall know my covering. You shall know my protection and you shall know My grace. And even in your personal life says the Lord, I am about to pour a great oil and balm upon you – And you shall know PEACE and REST on all sides of your personal life, My son. And it shall be My blessing upon you.

While the nations rage against you and I shall hook out the nations even those of the West that the world shall see their true intents and their evil schemes against My Land. And no longer shall their intentions remain hidden from view, says the Lord For I am roused with a holy anger against them and as you speak I SHALL SPEAK. 

And as you roar I SHALL SURELY ROAR FROM ZION. For you are My chosen vessel for Israel in these last and coming days.

SOURCE
Back to top Go down

WHITE HOUSE SEEKS TO REPLACE NETANYAHU: the Benjamin Netanyahu Prophecy
Page 1 of 1