Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMERICA: The Handwriting is on the wall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
billetman

billetman

AMERICA: The Handwriting is on the wall Empty
PostSubject: AMERICA: The Handwriting is on the wall   AMERICA: The Handwriting is on the wall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Verse of the Day
Daniel 5:25 And this is the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN. (26) This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it. (27)  TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting. (28) PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.
Commentary
AMERICA: The Handwriting is on the wall Handwriting-on-the-wall1-300x207
The Kingdom is taken from you
The end of the Babylonian empire came with the “handwriting on the wall.” It was a divine writing that God was ending the empire because of its sin and rebellion against Him. The Babylonians had mocked God and were using God’s sacred objects looted from His temple for their drunken sin fests. The Holy God of Israel declared this was end of their rebellion. The sacred objects represented His righteousness.
America is exactly as ancient Babylon. The nation is now in total rebellion against the Holy God of Israel and is touching His sacred object, which now is Israel. The nation is sacred because of the everlasting covenant God established with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their descendants 4000 years ago. This everlasting covenant was made over the land of Israel.
Quote :
Genesis 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. (Cool And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
The warning period for America is now over and final judgment has begun. God is stripping the power away. He is transferring the power to Russia over Europe and China over Asia. Remember, that this stripping away of power started on the very days that Obama had Netanyahu and Abbas in the White House for the purpose of dividing the land of Israel and Jerusalem. Obama mocks God’s everlasting covenant with the Jewish people, and just like the Babylonians, God is now ending America. Remember, March 3 and 17, 2014, as the exact time that God raised up the Russian bear, and also China, to judge apostate America. God raised up the Persians to end the Babylonian empire.
It really does appear that we are now in a new phase of God’s prophetic plan. We are facing the massive wars described in the Bible that occur just prior to the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. America is not going to survive these wars as a world power. The nation succumbed to sin and died at the hands of the abortionists and proponents of sodomy. The relentless pressure to divide Israel and Jerusalem and thus defile the sacred covenant was the final blow. Added to all this is the church, which lost the fear of God and failed to intercede and cry out for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit.
America died as the power drained from the church.
Although there is no time left for America, that is not the end of our faith. We are to be a witness for the Lord Jesus Christ to the end. WW3 is staring us right in the face. America as you knew it is coming to a sudden and it appears violent end. Are you a witness for the Lord? Are you free of fear and a bold witness for Him? NOW IS THE TIME AS WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!! 
As events with Russia and in the Middle East with Israel are exploding right before our eyes, now is the time to use God’s prophetic scriptures to win souls to Jesus Christ. I offer the Prophecy Packet, which includes the Last Trumpet, free of charge. If you want one, email Dave at: daystarwindows@optonline.net  Make sure to give your name and mailing address. If not now, then when? Do you believe what is happening before your eyes?
Will the church of Jesus Christ please rise up and be the bold end time witness that God wants us to be!
Quote :
Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
May the Holy God of Israel bless and protect you.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: AMERICA: The Handwriting is on the wall   AMERICA: The Handwriting is on the wall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:51 pm

Speaking of persians, one last time while its still online.

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/5060afb763a09.image_.jpg

Vernon was val's dad......

Edit to add: circa 1979 local version of saint petersburg times
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: AMERICA: The Handwriting is on the wall   AMERICA: The Handwriting is on the wall I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:35 pm

Quote :
As events with Russia and in the Middle East with Israel are exploding right before our eyes, now is the time to use God’s prophetic scriptures to win souls to Jesus Christ. I offer the Prophecy Packet, which includes the Last Trumpet, free of charge. If you want one, email Dave at: daystarwindows@optonline.net  Make sure to give your name and mailing address. If not now, then when? Do you believe what is happening before your eyes?

Will the church of Jesus Christ please rise up and be the bold end time witness that God wants us to be!

I was just about to give this info and invite everyone to the prayer nights on Sunday (Looking for the Blessed Hope) Tuesday and Thursday (Prayer of the Solemn Assembly) on John McTernan's blogtalkradio program. You beat me to it! Are you a regular listener, Billetman? The more we all join together in prayer, the more hope for the nation.   group hug 

Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: AMERICA: The Handwriting is on the wall   AMERICA: The Handwriting is on the wall I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:22 pm

Internet Pilgrim wrote:
Quote :

I was just about to give this info and invite everyone to the prayer nights on Sunday (Looking for the Blessed Hope) Tuesday and Thursday (Prayer of the Solemn Assembly) on John McTernan's blogtalkradio program. You beat me to it! Are you a regular listener, Billetman? The more we all join together in prayer, the more hope for the nation.   group hug 

Not a regular listener, but I visit his website daily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMERICA: The Handwriting is on the wall   AMERICA: The Handwriting is on the wall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1