Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BARACK INSANE OBAMA set to disarm us Navy IS GOING TO Kill Tomahawk, Hell-fire Missile Programs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

BARACK INSANE OBAMA set to disarm us Navy IS GOING TO Kill Tomahawk, Hell-fire Missile Programs Empty
PostSubject: BARACK INSANE OBAMA set to disarm us Navy IS GOING TO Kill Tomahawk, Hell-fire Missile Programs   BARACK INSANE OBAMA set to disarm us Navy IS GOING TO Kill Tomahawk, Hell-fire Missile Programs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:16 am

BARACK INSANE OBAMA set to disarm us Navy IS GOING TO Kill Tomahawk, Hell-fire Missile Programs

on March 24, 2014
Posted In: Uncategorized

BARACK INSANE OBAMA set to disarm us Navy IS GOING TO Kill Tomahawk, Hell-fire Missile Programs 9k=

for those who say Obama is a  Russian agent or agent of the new world order only an imbecile would now not recognize that Obama has only one role and its to totally destroy the US economy and US military.

While he arms and honors Americas enemies and insults its friends  , militarizes the US police and buys over two billion bullets for homeland security,  as Russia is saying its the only nation which could turn the USA to radioactive ash , whats the president of the the United States doing he is going to to Kill Tomahawk, Hellfire Missile Programs DEAD.

President Barack Obama is seeking to abolish two highly successful missile programs that experts say has helped the U.S. Navy maintain military superiority for the past several decades.

BARACK INSANE OBAMA set to disarm us Navy IS GOING TO Kill Tomahawk, Hell-fire Missile Programs 2Q==

The Tomahawk missile program—known as “the world’s most advanced cruise missile”—is set to be cut by $128 million under Obama’s fiscal year 2015 budget proposal and completely eliminated by fiscal year 2016, according to budget documentsreleased by the Navy.

In addition to the monetary cuts to the program, the number of actual Tomahawk missiles acquired by the United States would drop significantly—from 196 last year to just 100 in 2015. The number will then drop to zero in 2016.

The Navy will also be forced to cancel its acquisition of the well-regarded and highly effective Hellfire missiles in 2015, according to Obama’s proposal.

The proposed elimination of these missile programs came as a shock to lawmakers and military experts, who warned ending cutting these missiles would significantly erode America’s ability to deter enemy forces

.BARACK INSANE OBAMA set to disarm us Navy IS GOING TO Kill Tomahawk, Hell-fire Missile Programs Obama-is-a-communist-kgb-agent

“The administration’s proposed budget dramatically under-resources our investments in munitions and leaves the Defense Department with dangerous gaps in key areas, like Tomahawk and Hellfire missiles,” said Rep. Randy Forbes (R., Va.), a member of House Armed Services Committee.

“Increasing our investment in munitions and retaining our technological edge in research and development should be a key component of any serious defense strategy,” he said.

The U.S. Navy relied heavily on them during the 2011 military incursion into Libya, where some 220 Tomahawks were used during the fight.

Read Full Article
Back to top Go down

BARACK INSANE OBAMA set to disarm us Navy IS GOING TO Kill Tomahawk, Hell-fire Missile Programs Empty
PostSubject: IT'S A SET UP! Obama to Kill Tomahawk and Hellfire Missile    BARACK INSANE OBAMA set to disarm us Navy IS GOING TO Kill Tomahawk, Hell-fire Missile Programs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:24 am

IT'S A SET UP! Obama to Kill Tomahawk and Hellfire Missile 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: BARACK INSANE OBAMA set to disarm us Navy IS GOING TO Kill Tomahawk, Hell-fire Missile Programs   BARACK INSANE OBAMA set to disarm us Navy IS GOING TO Kill Tomahawk, Hell-fire Missile Programs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:34 am

It's true.  Our most grim imaginings are being played out on the world stage, tick by tock.
And they came up with a near perfect character to ride this charade.
I wonder if he whined at them when he got his ego busted and if they said to him..hey, it's going down.  You can go down with the bottom feeders, or take the ride from the top, with all the perks you can handle.  
He's nothing more than an actor with a sold-out soul.

Sure he's earned contempt for all his complacency and complicity. But it's futile to blame him.
He has less power than we do, for he is Godless.

So, we look past him to expose the 'shadow govt.' and see they're nothing more than the Aces of corrupt flesh. Cutting off that head does nothing to kill the snake. The snake just grows another.

Was Jesus blind to who and what was Caesar?  No.  He said, give him what's his. The money bore his likeness. Ours bears "the likeness"!  That says to me that we do not become lawless ourselves even when confronted with gross lawlessness.  

Rather we understand that the Kingdom of God  is our country, the Seat of our King in Power and Glory,  our Protection, our Provision, AND most importantly, our Allegiance.
THAT: our Allegiance, is the line we never cross.  THAT alone is what we are willing to give up our life for rather than worship the beast.
Luke 17:33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

We too are God's chosen; eager to be made worthy and given to His beloved Son as a gift!
We sure can work up a good fear looking on those things which are coming
upon the whole world.  So then build yourself up in your most
Holy Faith, praying in the Holy Ghost...Jude 1:20,21,

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31

Learn to pray powerful prayers.  I like to pray the Word of God back to Him,
as He said His Word will not return to Him void.

Isaiah 55: 8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: BARACK INSANE OBAMA set to disarm us Navy IS GOING TO Kill Tomahawk, Hell-fire Missile Programs   BARACK INSANE OBAMA set to disarm us Navy IS GOING TO Kill Tomahawk, Hell-fire Missile Programs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:37 am

All part of the dismantling, and ultimate destruction, of the USA.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BARACK INSANE OBAMA set to disarm us Navy IS GOING TO Kill Tomahawk, Hell-fire Missile Programs   BARACK INSANE OBAMA set to disarm us Navy IS GOING TO Kill Tomahawk, Hell-fire Missile Programs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1