Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already?

Go down 
+2
Proskuneo
Internet Pilgrim
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? Empty
PostSubject: Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already?   Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:22 pm

Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? (Gripping Video Footage)
Tuesday, March 25, 2014 11:17

(Before It's News)

Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? Lucifer-an-angel-of-music

Justin Martyr, a philosopher who converted to Christianity during the time of Polycarp, suggested that fallen angels had infiltrated the highest offices of the church and desired to remove any evidence of fallen angelic activity prior to and after the flood. This is why any book that referred to the Book of Enoch was censored. However, the Bible supports evidence of fallen angel intervention.  —CK Quarterman

Fallen Angels Have Tried to Censor Biblical History
[size=undefined]

The question is, were the fallen angels successful?
[/size]

Tertullian called the Book of Enoch “Holy Scripture” and, the Book of Enoch, including the Book of Jubilees, have always been canon in the Ethiopian Bible. Did you know that the Book of Jubilees and the Book of Enoch have always been canon in the Ethiopian Bible?

Justin Martyr, the earliest church writer, said about the fallen angels:

“But the angels transgressed this appointment, and were captivated by love of women, and begat children who are those that are called demons; and besides, they afterwards subdued the human race to themselves, partly by magical writings, and partly by fears and the punishments they occasioned, and partly by teaching them to offer sacrifices, and incense, and libations, of which things they stood in need after they were enslaved by lustful passions; and among men they sowed murders, wars, adulteries, intemperate deeds, and all wickedness. Whence also the poets and mythologists, not knowing that it was the angels and those demons who had been begotten by them that did these things to men, and women, and cities, and nations, which they related, ascribed them to god himself, and to those who were accounted to be his very offspring, and to the offspring of those who were called his brothers, Neptune and Pluto, and to the children again of these their offspring. For whatever name each of the angels had given to himself and his children, by that name they called them“. Justin Martyr, Second Apology

Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? Lucifer_the_Fallen_Angel_Wallpaper_2rq8m

They lusted after the daughters of Adam

That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair (Gen. 6:1)

Their offspring were the demigods of mythology the “men of renown” or Nephilim.

The Nephilim of Genesis Chapter Six were the children of the Fallen Angels.

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.” (Gen 6:1-4)

Not everying, of course, should be included in the Canon; however, we can’t disregard everything ‘historically’ just because it is not in the Bible.  For example, Julius Caesar wrote about giants, but his writings should not be included in the Canon.  The Book of Josephus contains history of Christ, as Flavius Josephus was a historian, but it should not be added to the Canon. First Enoch, the Book of Giants, and the Book of Jasher are all three historical works, NOT Canon; however, they should be accepted where they are in agreement with the Canon and of course rejected where they disagree with the Canon.

We study history of our nation in school, which is NOT in the Bible, yet we accept it as true history regardless.  This is how we should look at extra–biblical texts such as the Book of Enoch. These books give us more insight into the biblical accounts, but they do not take away from the biblical accounts.   Please view them as  history, and allow them to help fill in some of the gaps and explain some of the details so that we can better understand.
[size=undefined]

[/size]
Julius Caesar in several volumes gave first hand accounts of fighting giants. Should we discount that, because the Bible doesn’t mention Julius Caesar’s accounts? No! The Bible gives us the outline. There is nothing wrong with connecting the dots in the outline using historical Jewish writings.  —CK Quarterman

Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? Denver(1)

Denver Airport Mural Displays Cryptic, Luciferian Images

Did Jesus Quote from the Book of Enoch?

It is possible Jesus confirmed the Book of Enoch by calling it Scripture, even quoting from it. There is a phrase in Matthew 22:30 which is close to a quote from the Book of Enoch. Jesus teaches a principle that angels in heaven don’t marry, but this principle isn’t found anywhere in the Old Testament. It is found only in the book of Enoch. Since the book of Enoch was found with the Qumran Texts (Dead Sea Scrolls), we know it was in existence during the time of Christ. Is it conceivable that Christ was quoting from the Book of Enoch? —CK Quarterman

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven”. (Mat 22:30)

But you were ⌈formerly⌉ spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world.  And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling”. (Book of Enoch 15:6-7)

How should we treat EXTRA-BIBLICAL TEXTS?

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation before investigation.” — Edmund Spencer

Canonization

Where some books were accepted by various Christian communities, other books were rejected.  Oftentimes, they were tagged as “heretical” by powerful Christian groups such as Rome.  In other cases, they were not popular or known well enough by Greek-speaking Christians. 

Though the Books of Enoch and Jubilees were not Canonized, they should at least be considered informative for their strong historical value.
[size=undefined]

[/size]
Lucifer´s New World Order – Anti-Christ vs. Jesus Christ / False Religions United For Eternal HELL
[size=undefined]

[/size]
They Want Us To Be Deceived and Remain In Darkness

Some Fallen Angels and Nephilim disguise themselves as space aliens. They also walk among us as human beings, appearing normal, just like you and I. They are in our governments, in our educational systems, in the United Nations, in our monetary systems, and more.  They will teach that they seeded life and have been surreptitiously guiding humanity on this earth, which they hope will cause all religions to crumble. They will perform astounding miracles as the False Prophet and the Antichrist in order to gain control over the entire earth.

As a result, they DO NOT want you to know the truth about them!  The information contained in this article, for example, will be doubted, argued, scoffed, and mocked.  Do not be surprised, the Bible warns that in the end times, there would be scoffers and mockers.  This is expected.  Satan and the powers of hell want to keep your eyes closed to the truth. This is a big part of the reason why many churches are not teaching about this.  Satan and his minions are stirring fear in pastors, as well as greed in their hearts to keep the truth from being told.  Men have been given over to ear-tickling and watering down the whole truth.

2 Timothy 4:3  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but having itching ears, they shall heap to themselves teachers in accordance with their own lusts.

Since we are in the last days as foretold by Jesus, does this mean we should be looking for the appearance of Fallen Angels and Nephilim? If so, how will we recognize them?  Find out in my next article!  To be continued..
Back to top Go down

Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already?   Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:14 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already?   Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:07 am

Where did this information come from? Do you have a link to the original article? I think it's very interesting and I'd like to read it. The idea that Jesus quoted from Enoch in his discussion of the angels in heaven never marrying is something I've never heard before but it may indicate that he was validating the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already?   Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:36 am

Internet Pilgrim here is C K Quarterman's original link for the story....

http://www.fallenangels-ckquarterman.com/fallen-angels-have-attempted-to-censor-biblical-history/

Some of it could be similar sounding text? 

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. (Mat 5:5) 
The elect shall possess light, joy and peace, and they shall inherit the earth. (Enoch 5:7 {6:9}) 

the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the son (John 5:22)
the principal part of the judgment was assigned to him, the Son of man. (Enoch 69:27 {68:39}) 

shall inherit everlasting life (Mat. 19:29)
those who will inherit eternal life (Enoch 40:9 {40:9}) 

"Wo unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation. (Luke 6:24) 
Woe to you who are rich, for in your riches have you trusted; but from your riches you shall be removed. (Enoch 94:8 {93:7}). 

Ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. (Mat. 19:28) 
I will place each of them on a throne of glory (Enoch 108:12 {105:26}) 

Woe unto that man through whom the Son of man is betrayed! It had been good for that man if he had not been born. (Mat. 26:24) 
Where will the habitation of sinners be . . . who have rejected the Lord of spirits. It would have been better for them, had they never been born. (Enoch 38:2 {38:2})

between us and you there is a great gulf fixed. (Luke 16:26) 
by a chasm . . . [are] their souls are separated (Enoch 22: 9,11{22:10,12}) 

In my Father's house are many mansions (John 14:2) 
In that day shall the Elect One sit upon a throne of glory, and shall choose their conditions and countless habitations. (Enoch 45:3 {45:3}) 

that ye may be called the children of light (John 12:36) 
the good from the generation of light (Enoch 108:11 {105: 25}) 

the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. (John 4:14) 
all the thirsty drank, and were filled with wisdom, having their habitation with the righteous, the elect, and the holy. (Enoch 48:1 {48:1})

Jesus instructs the Sadducees about the scriptures of Enoch.

Matthew 22:23-32

Marriage at the Resurrection

23 That same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to him with a question. 24 “Teacher,” they said, “Moses told us that if a man dies without having children, his brother must marry the widow and raise up offspring for him.25 Now there were seven brothers among us. The first one married and died, and since he had no children, he left his wife to his brother. 26 The same thing happened to the second and third brother, right on down to the seventh. 27 Finally, the woman died. 28 Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?” 

29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30 At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. 31 But about the resurrection of the dead—have you not read what God said to you, 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’[a]? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.”

Jesus here reminds the Sadducees of two parts of scripture. The part in blue is found in Exodus 3:6, in our old testament. But the part in red is not found in our Bible, but only in the book of Enoch. And notice that he calls it “Scripture”.

Enoch 15:6-07

But you were formerly spiritual, living the eternal life, and immortal for all generations of the world. And therefore I have not appointed wives for you; for as for the spiritual ones of the heaven, in heaven is their dwelling.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already?   Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:01 pm

Thank you very much, ColonelZ. Great post.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already?   Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:57 pm

I'm bumbing this up to the top because I wanna make a little lunch and read this. LOL. Be back in a few.  Is there a way to mark things you want to read later?   Smile

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already?   Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:17 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
I'm bumbing this up to the top because I wanna make a little lunch and read this. LOL. Be back in a few.  Is there a way to mark things you want to read later?   Smile

I cc the address and throw it in an email to myself. works.  bounce 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already?   Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:21 pm

Thanks Dove!

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already?   Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:31 pm

Proskuneo wrote:

Go to the URL tool bar in your browser, grab the URL, drag it to your desktop and drop it there.

Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? Grab_h10

Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? Url10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already?   Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:37 pm

WOW! That's quick ! hahaha....sigh....learn something new every day.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already?   Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:49 pm

Dove wrote:
WOW!   That's quick !  hahaha....sigh....learn something new every day.

Glad it helped. This is on a win-doze PC but maybe it will work on Unix and/or a Mac. Y'all that use Linux and/or Macs report back and let us know.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already?   Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:10 pm

any one ever read this?
Jude verse 6:
 "And angels that kept not their own principality, but left their proper habitation, he hath kept in everlasting bonds under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."
What do we make of this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already?   Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:29 am

Yaddy wrote:
any one ever read this?
Jude verse 6:
 "And angels that kept not their own principality, but left their proper habitation, he hath kept in everlasting bonds under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."
What do we make of this?

Yaddy, off the top of my head I can think of two possible meanings to this.  The first is in Revelation: the rebel angels who are bound in (or under) the Euphrates River who will be released at an appointed time to cause mayhem on the earth.

The second is in 1 Enoch that talks about more rebel angels who were bound in Tartarus when God judged the earth with the flood.  One of them is Abaddon, who will be released before the Battle of Armageddon.  These are the same angels to whom Christ declared His victory when He died and "lead captivity captive."

I don't have time this morning to look up the scriptures, and you need to verify what I've said because I may have some wires crossed, but this will give you a good starting place to look.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already?   Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:57 am

Yaddy wrote:
any one ever read this?
Jude verse 6:
What do we make of this?
Wouldn't want to steer you wrong so do your own research as well, but I've read good explanations in more than one book that states  that all greek and latin equivalents were shifted to 'angel' to homogenize the term in english translations; for example, it is biblical that there are seraphim, cherubim, archangels, etc., so using the term angel as a cover all likely doesn't work.  Jude 1:6 in latin uses the word 'angelos', not 'principatus' or 'seraphim'. I believe there are 9 unique words for supernatural creations that eventually began to be encompassed by 'angel' in english.

I've never believed much of what I read so I've also done it myself. 

Another explanation I've heard is that everlasting bonds under darkness for a supernatural being may actually mean banished to be bound on earth apart from the glory of God, or darkness. It could also mean they are bondservants to the prince of darkness, or satan until judgement. We know satan is still roaming around causing havoc so it isnt too much of a stretch.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already?   Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:06 pm

Thank you Rose and Quiet Observer....will check it out when I have time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already?   Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Angels In Disguise: You Must Wake Up Now, or Be Enslaved! Have You Been Deceived Already?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: