Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earth-Shaking Revelations, Bigger Than Watergate – Video – Obama Part Of Intelligence-Linked Cult.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Earth-Shaking Revelations, Bigger Than Watergate – Video – Obama Part Of Intelligence-Linked Cult.  Empty
PostSubject: Earth-Shaking Revelations, Bigger Than Watergate – Video – Obama Part Of Intelligence-Linked Cult.    Earth-Shaking Revelations, Bigger Than Watergate – Video – Obama Part Of Intelligence-Linked Cult.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:10 am

Earth-Shaking Revelations, Bigger Than Watergate – Video – Obama Part Of Intelligence-Linked Cult. Arpaio Investigation-Linked Facts Revealed!
Saturday, March 29, 2014 6:52

(Before It's News)
Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s full investigation is being revealed at the Orlando Prophecy Conference, (Saturday and Sunday).

For full details see here and here:

/alternative/2014/03/joe-arpaio-conference-live-streaming-now-video-2927910.htm
l
/prophecy/2014/03/cia-reveals-arpaio-information-to-media-video-apocalypse-breaks-right-now-before-your-eyes-2459854.html

Here’s the full information revealed in this video today:
Coast To Coast AM ALTERNATIVE – Hagmann & Hagmann – 28 March 2014 – Gregg Jackson – Moral Decay.

Earth-Shaking Revelations, Bigger Than Watergate – Video – Obama Part Of Intelligence-Linked Cult.  Screen-Shot-2014-01-03-at-6.31.12-PM
                        Earth-Shaking Revelations, Bigger Than Watergate – Video – Obama Part Of Intelligence-Linked Cult.  595907a1be48cb428f5ec62f0204a2cc0f58ca09

At 4:30, the speaker, Doug Hagmann, a former intelligence analyst, says that the information being revealed at the conference relates to the links betweeen Obama and Abercrombie, the governor of Hawaii, and Loretta Fuddy who died in an airplane accident, Obama’s mother.

And in his words: “I believe this to be the golden thread. The event which makes all the events that we’ve been seeing,… all the relations that we’ve been seeing have taken place over the last decade or so, and even longer than that. What I’m talking about is a group I mentionned before: Subud.  I cannot stress how important this particular topic, this area of investigation is. We’ve uncovered some dramatic, (I’d say ‘earth-shaking’ …) that involve Barack Obama himself, his mother, Loretta Fuddy. This goes far beyond what you’ve heard from You Tube videos. Some reporters have referenced this. I know Jack Cashill has referenced this. PPSimmons has and others have. 

But what we found is something entirely different. Something much more nefarious, something much deeper.

And I believe we’ve found the thread that once pulled, will unravel this tapestry, this mystery. 

And there are also things at it’s periphery, in respect to Subud, which involve intelligence services. 

Don’t forget folks, that we had in 2008, really a ‘coup’, in respect to the selection and election of Barack Hussein Obama. Now there are also other aspects to this going back to George Bush, and Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton. There’s investigative overlap in power structure; on the Barack Obama - Indonesia - Hawaii, side of things. That particular cult, that investigative area is the Subud organisation. There are several thousands members of the organisation, but if you ask anyone what Subud is, you’re going to get as many answers as there are people. More importantly, Subud is infiltrated, used and directed – ‘nudged’ we’ll say, by the Western intelligence agencies. When I say ‘Western’ I’m talking - all of the West. 

It’s being masquaraded as a  - I don’t want to say – as a religion… but a system of belief. 

I’m not going to get into the details of it right now, it’s unnecessary.

But I will say this now: having been down in Florida and having talked to certain individuals – one in particular down there, I can tell you that this organisation has it’s tentacles in power past and present… that you would not believe. Also down in Florida is the Church of Scientology that is not unlike Subud.

This is a very complicated, very complex and very intense investigation. And I just want to say that it’s extremely important.  Perhaps the most important story, that is “not talked about”. Certainly not on the mainstream media. And certainly not in the alternative media, because there’s been little on-site investigation. 
Or very limited investigation.

That’s no fault of those who have tried. It’s a very nebulous, very elusive type of organisation. 

You just have to know what rocks to turn over…”….

At 10:30 – “Our investigation is prepared for revelation and publication”.

11:10, “This overlaps, dovetails and in some ways at it’s periphery also involves the Joe Arpaio Cold Case Posse or at least the same players are involved. It’s important stuff.”

14:40 “We are going to talk tomorrow about our work to speakers… at the Prophecy Conference”

15:40 “Those speakers have key pieces of the investigation”

19:40 “I have important information to communicate.”

20:20 “Next week, I will publish and communicate in full force.”….

“We have a lot of information to share with you.”… 

“This is Universe-shattering information like Arpaio and Mike Zullo talked about.”

20:55 “We’re going to pull the veil, PUBLICALLY, off the regime of Obama., .. Of how we’ve been set up.” “Set up for the SLAUGHTER. It’s serious stuff”

21:20 “For all people who will be at the Prophecy Conference, we’ll be there at the Renaissance Hotel after 9 O:clock in the morning (Saturday).” “We’ve done all our investigation thanks to you.”

22:50 “Now you’ll be able to see how we’ve captured from within them, – captured within, we’ve got them – so believe me - now we need to expose what’s going on, outside. Names will be named, we will name names….we will identify groups, we will identify people….we will identify places…we have the documentation I believe…”. 

“This has been a very fruitful time….” “I don’t think you’ve ever had a more productive time… it’s exceeded my expectations.” “And this will make some people very, very, very nervous.”

24:25 “Tomorrow (Sunday) Renaissance Hotel in Orlando, Joe and I will be there, supporting all the speakers, supporting the cause, supporting the conference, I hope to meet you there. Love to meet you there. Next week, we’re going to have a blow-out week.” ….”Go back and look at what I’m reporting about groups, people, cults like ‘Subud’ and you’ll see how important and huge this is.”

This is big,

huge! …As we speak the Hagmanns, the father and son are at the Orlando Prophecy Conference revealing the facts to the major players of that prophecy gathering. The facts about Obama are being spread to the world right now at this instant.
Back to top Go down

Earth-Shaking Revelations, Bigger Than Watergate – Video – Obama Part Of Intelligence-Linked Cult.
Page 1 of 1