Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major X-File Report You Don’t Want to Miss: Satyr Nephilim Hybrid Unveiled- Shocking Vide

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Major X-File Report You Don’t Want to Miss: Satyr Nephilim Hybrid Unveiled- Shocking Vide Empty
PostSubject: Major X-File Report You Don’t Want to Miss: Satyr Nephilim Hybrid Unveiled- Shocking Vide   Major X-File Report You Don’t Want to Miss: Satyr Nephilim Hybrid Unveiled- Shocking Vide I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:56 pm

Major X-File Report You Don’t Want to Miss: Satyr Nephilim Hybrid Unveiled- Shocking Video!
Monday, March 31, 2014 13:56

(Before It's News)
Major X-File Report You Don’t Want to Miss: Satyr Nephilim Hybrid Unveiled- Shocking Vide Sat1

“In Greek mythology, a satyr is one of a troop of male companions of Pan and Dionysus with goat-like (caprine) features, including a goat-tail, goat-like ears, and sometimes a goat-like phallus. In Roman Mythology there is a similar concept with goat-like features, the faun being half-man, half-goat.”Wikipedia definition of Satyrs

A satyr is defined as a being with goat and human features. Many refer to them as half-god, half-animal beings; and although they are found in pagan religions, doesn’t mean that they did not exit. The Bible actually refers to these creatures…

“But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.” Isaiah 13:21 KVJ

“The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.” Isaiah 34:14 KJV

“And he spake unto Ephron [Greek Word means "Fawn Like"] in the audience of the people of the land, saying, But if thou wilt give it pray thee, hear me: I will give thee money for the field; take it of me, and I will bury my dead there.” Genesis 23:13

The Hebrew word for “satyr” means hairy demon goat. Which means these creatures were more than just ‘goats’, they had some sort of demon feature. And while the Bible supports satyr’s existence,that does not mean that the Bible backs Greek and Roman mythology, in fact quite the opposite.These false pagan religions prove the Bible’s legitimacy by supporting claims made by the Bible years before these religions even existed.

While it is likely that these beings were not human, we must consider the rest of the Bible to determine exactly what they were and the truth behind the claims made by pagan religions, that are flawed.

In the book of Genesis we are told that fallen angels had sex with women and produced Nephilim offspring.

“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in tothe daughters of man and they bore children to them.” Genesis 6:4

The ‘sons of God’ or fallen angels had sex with the ‘daughters of man’ humans, and bore a strange race of giants known as Nephilim. The Bible asserts that humans were not the only race on the land, but that fallen angels were too.

Furthermore if we look into extra Biblical texts we’ll discover that these same fallen angels not only had sex with humans but also with the beasts of the field.

“They [Fallen Angels and Nephilim] began to sin [have sex] against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another’s flesh, and drink the blood.” The Book of Enoch

When these fallen angels and their Nephilim offspring had sex with animals this produced a rare race of hybrid creatures, of which the Bible refers to as satyrs.

Descriptions of Satyrs are not only found in Greek and Roman mythology, but also in the book of Jasher…

“Zepho [Genesis 36:11-15] went and he saw and behold there was a large cave at the bottom of the mountain, and there was a great stone there at the entrance of the cave, and Zepho split the stone and he came into the cave and he looked and behold, a large animal was devouring the ox; from the middle upward it resembled a man, and from the middle downward it resembled an animal, and Zepho rose up against the animal and slew it with his swords.” The book of Jasher 61:15 [extra Biblical text]

YouTube videographer CalmCrash brings us the latest…..

Major X-File Report You Don’t Want to Miss: Satyr Nephilim Hybrid Unveiled- Shocking Vide Horse

If satyrs are still around today they can be a slew of things: mermaids, reptilians, bigfoot, and other hybrid animal creatures. Which are the product of intermingling of fallen angels or Nephilim and animals. But let me be clear on one thing, I’m not claiming mermaids or bigfoot exist, I’m simply saying that IF they do, then this is what they are.

One last thing to note is that satyrs are not to be confused with modern day scientists who blend DNA of animals and humans, these not satyrs, rather these are manmade hybrid creatures.
Back to top Go down

Major X-File Report You Don’t Want to Miss: Satyr Nephilim Hybrid Unveiled- Shocking Vide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: