Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Dead, Several Injured in Shooting at FT>HOOD>

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

One Dead, Several Injured in Shooting at FT>HOOD> Empty
PostSubject: One Dead, Several Injured in Shooting at FT>HOOD>   One Dead, Several Injured in Shooting at FT>HOOD> I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Video report also:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/report-mass-shooting-multiple-injuries-at-ft-hood.html

Report: One Dead, Several Injured in Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood

Prison Planet.com
April 2, 2014
At least one person is dead and several others are injured after a shooting erupted in Fort Hood, Texas, which may have involved more than one suspect, according to multiple news outlets.
The entire base is currently under lockdown and multiple victims were reported near the Battle Simulation Center on 65th and Warehouse Ave.
So far at least one victim has been transported to the hospital and multiple news outlets are reporting that at least eight have been shot.
The FBI and the ATF are also on the scene.
FLASHBACK: FBI, military hunt ex-Army recruit suspected of plotting ‘Ft. Hood-inspired jihad’ – 04/01/14
Ft. Hood was also the scene of a mass shooting on Nov. 5, 2009 where Nidal Malik Hasan, a U.S. Army major and psychiatrist, killed 13 people and injured more than 30 others.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One Dead, Several Injured in Shooting at FT>HOOD>   One Dead, Several Injured in Shooting at FT>HOOD> I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:14 pm

They had intel that this was coming! How did they manage to not foil it beforehand! Grrrrrr.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: One Dead, Several Injured in Shooting at FT>HOOD>   One Dead, Several Injured in Shooting at FT>HOOD> I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Dove wrote:
They had intel that this was coming! How did they manage to not foil it beforehand! Grrrrrr.

Franklin D. Roosevelt wrote:
In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: One Dead, Several Injured in Shooting at FT>HOOD>   One Dead, Several Injured in Shooting at FT>HOOD> I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:58 am

Dahboo's take on it:

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: One Dead, Several Injured in Shooting at FT>HOOD>   One Dead, Several Injured in Shooting at FT>HOOD> I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:11 pm

I pray often a large contingent of heavily armed musloids never make America's gun free zones.

(Or power substations either)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Dead, Several Injured in Shooting at FT>HOOD>   One Dead, Several Injured in Shooting at FT>HOOD> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Dead, Several Injured in Shooting at FT>HOOD>
Page 1 of 1