Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More About the Rapture

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

More About the Rapture Empty
PostSubject: More About the Rapture   More About the Rapture I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:24 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: More About the Rapture   More About the Rapture I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:16 am

Thanks for pointing these parallel verses out, jem. They do make a lot of sense when read together. Oh, and I think the other thread was really more about a 2014 rapture than exclusively for a pre-trib rapture. Could have just as easily been referencing a mid-trib rapture too. That's how I read it anyway but I could be wrong about that too. Thanks for starting a new topic for this though. That was very thoughtful.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More About the Rapture   More About the Rapture I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:51 am

This is always so interesting when you do this, Jem.  Thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More About the Rapture   More About the Rapture I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:40 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More About the Rapture   More About the Rapture I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:27 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: More About the Rapture   More About the Rapture I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:14 am

Remnant - meaning number 4 of 4 in my desk dictionary, houghton mifflin.

"Remnant- a small surviving group of people." angry spin 

Full disclosure, I'm post trib pre day of wrath belief because that's the way I read it, but I hope I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: More About the Rapture   More About the Rapture I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:13 pm

quietobserver wrote:
Full disclosure, I'm post trib pre day of wrath belief because that's the way I read it, but I hope I'm wrong.

That's the way I read it too and I hope that we are both wrong.  lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More About the Rapture   More About the Rapture I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More About the Rapture   More About the Rapture I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More About the Rapture
Page 1 of 1