Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Empty
PostSubject: SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT   SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:18 am

This is amazing....any thoughts...

Be The Media

This Russian website shows stunning photos of what appears to be Stonehenge being built. The author provides a detailed information about how the Britishgovernment/military built this new age cult site and speculates the fact that it may have actually built from scratch or at least remodeled. The author also contends it may be a replica of the original. The pictures are stunning nonetheless.

Below is a rough Google translation of the author’s analysis.

Note: I suggest you save a copy of these photos “just in case” they disappear or the website gets conveniently shut down. You never know…

SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Tn
Stonehenge. Filming 1954-1958 yy
At all times, all governments (and especially outside – and nadpravitelstvennye circles) engaged in forgery. Pictures of 1954 and 1958.

SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0002
The first reaction of some readers who continue to say something about the ” recess “, ” restoration” , ” replacement ” , ” ancient megaliths ,” convinced that without explanation did not do. In the early photos , ranging from the 1st , which is higher than you see white circles denoting the space for future ” megalith ” . This is the ” scope of work ” for builders . Layout object from the customer , made with lime in the wells of the blue , pristine lawn. ” Megaliths ” not pulled out as carrots , leaving no trace of this procedure.
Next, consider if the pictures closely, you will find both military and barbed wire in the area, and other details , saying that at a certain point in the future ” cyclopean building ” ancient Druid atlanto – asura- siriyanto – Aryans was protected sensitive sites . See ” customer representatives ” who are not officials , builders, workers, the surrounding residents. Has “initiated ” with some of my bookmarks and equipment. Stonehenge – ” Space Portal “, ” energy crystals “, etc., etc. played an important role in the presentation associated with the ” apocalyptic “, ” irregular ” and the rest, took care of that when tab . Until the same time the appointment of construction thereof – biological and spiritual contamination. Which is illustrated by modern photographic materials at the end of this post.
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0003
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0004
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0005
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0009
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0010
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0013
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0021
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0024
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0029
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0030
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0035
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0036
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0037
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0039
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0046
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0049
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0050
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0052
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0070
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0078
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0095
SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT Restavraciya-0106
The author even provides some , as he calls them ” little known facts ” :

1. First near Stonehenge military exercises were held in 1898.

2 . From that time until the Second World War, the Ministry of Defence bought up large tracts of land in the area

3 . Currently, the Ministry of Defence owns 390 square kilometers (!) In the vicinity of Stonehenge , some of which are closed permanently to other access is severely limited . ( By Wikimapia border nearest military base – a mile from these stones to the north, and the military airstrip – 5 kilometers to the south- east).

4 . In the past, in the vicinity of Stonehenge were carried branch railway and airport, both were subsequently removed (there are other sources that the military airfield was much closer , at a distance of one mile from Stonehenge )

5 . In 1943 the village of Imber ( 15 kilometers from Stonehenge ) and village Par Hinton were evicted . In the article about Imber says that to this day the village is under the control of military

6. In 2 kilometers north of Stonehenge located Royal Artillery School , which conducts real shooting 340 (!) Days per year

7. At 9 kilometers south -east , with the military airfield , located Defence Science and Technology Laboratory , whose work is primarily classified.

8. Another 17 kilometers to the west of Stonehenge is a military base and the Air combat helicopter airport ” Apaches “

9. In the area of Stonehenge is not conducted agricultural activities because of the danger of running into a dud , which for centuries has accumulated a lot. Because of this, green meadows around Stonehenge acquired scientific value (Site of Special Scientific Interest) as are the latest natural lawns in England , perhaps – and throughout Europe .

So, to summarize :

- Stonehenge around for over 100 years – closed area , guarded by the military patrolled by military aircraft and helicopters , with daily artelleristskimi firings.

- Local residents evicted during the Second World War, under the pretext of exercises; villages took control of the military, the situation persists to this day.

- Selkohozyaystvennaya activity over large areas of the plains , where the Stonehenge prohibited

- On the territory there was an infrastructure that enables large-scale construction (including airports,railway line ) , which was later abolished as unnecessary

Perhaps a more suitable place for the construction of Stonehenge was hard to find … “

In other words, everything is clear. On the territory protected by the British War Department , consciously and purposefully been erected this ” center of ancient civilization “, ” heritage of the great ancestors ,” ” Monument of Humanity” , which became (not by itself , clearly put ) the most important religious center at least deliberately inculcated ” spirituality ” .

There is no doubt that the most ” heritage of humanity ” and ” spirituality ” , is an important attribute of this means ” heritage ” and ” science ” that unfolded around thereof ” heritage ” colossal scale their “research” one customer .

p.s. So, what in your opinion, is shown in the photo – the restoration or construction of Stonehenge twin ?

Click HERE to see many more photos!!

Link

• pacalert press stonehenge-being-built (1)

Last edited by ColonelZ on Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT   SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:30 am

Fyi.....

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/history/ancient/enlarge/stonehenge-repair.html

I've read quite a bit online as well, no one seems to agree on how extensive the refurbishment was.
Looks like the flood did a pretty good number on it though.
Edit to add: "refurbishment" in my opinion was setting some blocks back up and clearly placing some blocks back on top of one another.

Last edited by quietobserver on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT   SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:49 am

Uh, no! Being somewhat restored from a fallen down condition I can buy. I'm familiar with much of the restoration and the archeology that went on then, and is still going on today as more is learned. I watch this NOVA program a few weeks ago. Learned a lot from it.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT   SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:34 pm

Oh man. Some expert that is trustworthy needs to chime in on this.

I had no idea... and I am suspect that it is even the way they think it was in the past.
Can we really trust the word of any man anymore since they conveniently re-write history!?

I guess I am right when I tell people that "everything is a lie on this planet".
How do we know that big horizontal stone even goes on the top in that location?? the flood probably happened more than once in the past so.. ocean waves are very strong when moving and if the planet tips and causes the flood... then ???

Where is Lord Jesus.. I have so many questions now!
Hope he has a dvd series on this place (Earth) and some orientation for Heaven.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT   SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:52 pm

I found the original article for this. Pakalert ~ looks like it originates in Pakistan. Link below:

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2014/04/08/shock-1954-photos-show-stonehenge-being-built/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT   SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:24 pm

I don't know about stonehenge, but in most of the sites in S. America the rocks have maintained some of their original magnetism. (Cuzco for example) Its taught in some of the more unsavory circles that pre-polar flip the rocks were extraordinarily magnetic and the polar realignment demagnetized them. Naturally magnetic from creation, until their parade was rained on and the temples and false idols all went kaput.....

Many of the bizarre spherical orbs in costa rica are extraordinarily magnetic as well, remind you a little of a canon ball?etc. etc.

Many of the ancient sites could feasibly be built if the rocks were magnetic enough, hence free levitating stone I.e. masonry...

Look into the USN's railgun for a modern equivalent,  albeit they're propelling quickly instead of pulling for power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT   SHOCK: 1954 PHOTOS SHOW STONEHENGE BEING BUILT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1