Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hagmann: (07 April, 2014) Jonathan Matthew Wright, a Bible Code Researcher (mp3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Hagmann: (07 April, 2014) Jonathan Matthew Wright, a Bible Code Researcher (mp3) Empty
PostSubject: Hagmann: (07 April, 2014) Jonathan Matthew Wright, a Bible Code Researcher (mp3)   Hagmann: (07 April, 2014) Jonathan Matthew Wright, a Bible Code Researcher (mp3) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:42 pm

Looks interesting, and I know there are many here that are looking into the Bible codes. I know I'm going to enjoy hearing this one and I hope that you will also. So get your ears on, sit back, get comfy, and enjoy.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/04/08/jonathan-wright-on-the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Show Notes wrote:
7 April 2014:  Have you ever been curious about the legitimacy of the “Bible code,” also frequently called the “Torah code?” Most people first became aware of the Bible code from a 1997 best-selling book of the same name written by Michael Drosnin, or the 1999 film The Omega Code.  Join us tonight as we welcome Jonathan Matthew Wright, a Bible code researcher who has dedicated his life to researching the Hebrew and Greek texts of the entire Bible, not just the Torah. He will explain the facts and fallacies about the Bible code – what it is and what it is not, and explain how God’s fingerprints are embedded within the ancient texts of the Holy Bible.
Jonathan Matthew Wright (Facebook) – Click here
Jonathan Matthew Wright (You Tube) – Click here

Link to the show notes:
http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/10581
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Hagmann: (07 April, 2014) Jonathan Matthew Wright, a Bible Code Researcher (mp3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hagmann: (07 April, 2014) Jonathan Matthew Wright, a Bible Code Researcher (mp3)   Hagmann: (07 April, 2014) Jonathan Matthew Wright, a Bible Code Researcher (mp3) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:28 pm

This was very interesting! Everyone should give it a listen.
Back to top Go down

Hagmann: (07 April, 2014) Jonathan Matthew Wright, a Bible Code Researcher (mp3)
Page 1 of 1