Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why do we think there are 7 years of tribulation when there are 3.5?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sixminks

sixminks

Why do we think there are 7 years of tribulation when there are 3.5? Empty
PostSubject: Why do we think there are 7 years of tribulation when there are 3.5?   Why do we think there are 7 years of tribulation when there are 3.5? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:17 pm

I really enjoyed this article.  It was very clear.

http://www.whitehorsemedia.com/articles/?d=46

Part 2 is linked at the bottom of the page.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Why do we think there are 7 years of tribulation when there are 3.5?   Why do we think there are 7 years of tribulation when there are 3.5? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:35 pm

Agreed, researcher has a couple of good graphics if I'm not mistaken. Don't get me wrong, I hope I'm wrong and for the first time in written history believers in Christ will be spared from inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: Why do we think there are 7 years of tribulation when there are 3.5?   Why do we think there are 7 years of tribulation when there are 3.5? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:31 am

Christians are being slaughtered from Africa to Syria by many multiples of ten at a time! Beheadings, rape & torture, being herded into churches and burned alive. I've heard at least one African country (which one exactly escapes me now) has no more churches left as they were all burned. Things are bad!

I just saw this: Muslims Fry Christian Boy's Head and Cook it with Rice and Vegetables
http://shoebat.com/2014/04/05/muslims-fry-christian-boys-head-cook-rice-vegetables/
That is as crazy as it gets. Can you even imagine the horror? And it goes on and on and on for those poor Christians in lands predominately muslim.

Will this come here? Who knows. I believe we can forestall it with a massive repentance and turning back to God by us who claim the name of Christ ala 2 Chronicles 7:14. At the rate muslims are being placed into positions of power in this country it is pretty scary. I'd place my faith in Christians on their knees in prayerful submission to the Most High over them and any chances they have in subjugating this country but a lot of people are too busy watching tv to actually think or pray as the mind control is too heavy for them to escape.

But Christians are being persecuted as much or more than they ever have. Today. Just not here in America. Yet.

Last edited by saved on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added news item)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do we think there are 7 years of tribulation when there are 3.5?   Why do we think there are 7 years of tribulation when there are 3.5? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do we think there are 7 years of tribulation when there are 3.5?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: