Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finland with a twist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Finland with a twist Empty
PostSubject: Finland with a twist   Finland with a twist I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:25 pm

Wandering about the net, but its been floated as rumor for months. The EU wants Russia to fix many of their economic woes, I.e annexing. former ussr satellites,  the price is allegedly Finland. Part of Russia pre communist era, so not much a stretch. Buy finland, fix the rest for free...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-wants-to-regain-finland-for-russia-adviser-says-9224273.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finland with a twist   Finland with a twist I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:43 pm

There is rumor the Russians are at the border now!
Other news on that if you look around.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Finland with a twist   Finland with a twist I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:41 am

http://m.thelocal.se//20140407/russia-ups-spy-numbers-in-sweden

Got this overnight from a friend, its a legitimate news source from finland's western neighbor Sweden; a couple minutes surfing the main site will illustrate that it isn't a conspiracy news site. She says there is now much concern in spite of how hard most of their news works to downplay it all. Sounds familiar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finland with a twist   Finland with a twist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finland with a twist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: