Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lady Gaga Seeks Demons To Possess Her, Resurrects Jesus And Simulates Sex

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Lady Gaga Seeks Demons To Possess Her, Resurrects Jesus And Simulates Sex Empty
PostSubject: Lady Gaga Seeks Demons To Possess Her, Resurrects Jesus And Simulates Sex   Lady Gaga Seeks Demons To Possess Her, Resurrects Jesus And Simulates Sex I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:50 am

Lady Gaga Seeks Demons To Possess Her, Resurrects Jesus And Simulates Sex Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIyWPASvWz9HppTSyCDfapgieq-1s1W3qyM9OKLXH4_I-5GZ8l

Pop star Lady Gaga’s third album “Artpop” debuted November 2013, but her song “G.U.Y.” caught attention this week for making Billboard's top 100, and the music video is boasting over 30 million views. The video features Hearst Castle, the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” and (of course) sex – but to really spice things up, Lady Gaga resurrects Jesus, Gandhi and Michael Jackson to create a clone army. As an introduction, Lady Gaga calls upon the gods in her video: “Greetings Himeros/ God of sexual desire, son of Aphrodite/ Lay back, and feast as this audio guides you through new and exciting positions.” Her lyrics later explain just what “new and exciting” means: the girls are the “G.U.Y.s” (“Girl Under You”) and the guys are the “G.I.R.L.s.” (“Guy, I’m Romancin’ Loves”).

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/katie-yoder/2014/04/07/lady-gaga-resurrects-jesus-simulates-sex-music-video#ixzz2yEBfrmh7
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga Seeks Demons To Possess Her, Resurrects Jesus And Simulates Sex   Lady Gaga Seeks Demons To Possess Her, Resurrects Jesus And Simulates Sex I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:28 am

Quote :
Lady Gaga Seeks Demons To Possess Her

What??? She already has a fair share of her own right now. What's she trying to do, take away some of Katy Perry's demons?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Miley Cyrus Huge Illuminati Pyramid on Stage During Bangerz Tour   Lady Gaga Seeks Demons To Possess Her, Resurrects Jesus And Simulates Sex I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:37 am

Don't forget about Miley Cyrus...just what our preteens need to look up to....

Miley Cyrus Huge Illuminati Pyramid on Stage During Bangerz Tour

Mark Dice
Infowars.com
April 9, 2014
Mark Dice analyses another facet of celebrity obsessed culture.

http://www.infowars.com/miley-cyrus-huge-illuminati-pyramid-on-stage-during-bangerz-tour/
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga Seeks Demons To Possess Her, Resurrects Jesus And Simulates Sex   Lady Gaga Seeks Demons To Possess Her, Resurrects Jesus And Simulates Sex I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:32 am

I know I'm in a minority among men, but Gaga and Miley are just gross...repulsive at best. Katy Perry is quickly getting there. Sad for all of them as they are clearly either lost or working towards it, wasting the talents Father gave them through their support of the evil one's propaganda.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga Seeks Demons To Possess Her, Resurrects Jesus And Simulates Sex   Lady Gaga Seeks Demons To Possess Her, Resurrects Jesus And Simulates Sex I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:50 am

Quote :
gross...repulsive at best

I'm a man and I second the above statement. Oh, and Katy Perry is sooooo already there too. See the lyrics to her E.T. song.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/et-lyrics-katy-perry.html

Or you can just see and listen to this garbage for yourself.

Back to top Go down
stonewall

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga Seeks Demons To Possess Her, Resurrects Jesus And Simulates Sex   Lady Gaga Seeks Demons To Possess Her, Resurrects Jesus And Simulates Sex I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:45 pm

as a musician and a lover of music in general, i hate what has become of popular music..i dont listen to it at all...there are wholesome role models for girls out there in music...one such is a young woman from tn named sierra hull...incredible talent who respects where she recieved her blessings...check her out
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga Seeks Demons To Possess Her, Resurrects Jesus And Simulates Sex   Lady Gaga Seeks Demons To Possess Her, Resurrects Jesus And Simulates Sex I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:44 pm

I'm guessing they perform as their handlers require, but I've been hearing and reading a lot lately that people aren't terribly interested in their ever escalating acts which is encouraging. The fact that anyone at all spends money on their trash is disheartening, but someone always buys anything.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga Seeks Demons To Possess Her, Resurrects Jesus And Simulates Sex   Lady Gaga Seeks Demons To Possess Her, Resurrects Jesus And Simulates Sex I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:56 am

Apparently, Gaga is slipping out of the public's eye, and is desperately trying to slither back into it. Sad.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: