Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School Empty
PostSubject: 20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School   20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:46 am

Updated: Wed 9:16 AM, Apr 09, 2014

By: CBS Pittsburgh

20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School PennSchoolStabbing

CBS Pittsburgh Copy

MURRYSVILLE (KDKA) – Police and paramedics are on the scene of a stabbing at Franklin Regional High School in Murrysville.

Dan Stevens with Westmoreland Emergency Management says 20-students have been injured, four of those are serious.

A school resource officer called in the stabbing at 7:13 a.m.

Forbes Hospital says 7 victims have been taken to their hospital, 1 victim has been flown to Allegheny General Hospital, and 2 taken to UPMC-Presby.
Forbes will have a press conference at 9 a.m.

Police say the male suspect is in custody, and is reportedly a student at the school.
Three air medical helicopters were dispatched to the scene as well as dozens of ambulances.

According to a witness, the stabbings happened in the science wing of the building.
“One of the children that pulled the alarm, my daughter said, after the incident happened to clear the school. She reported to me it was a 10th grade student,” parent Tim Graham told KDKA.

Franklin Regional school district has canceled all elementary classes and say that high school and middle school students are secured.

Franklin Regional High School posted this statement on their website:

A critical incident has occurred at the high school. All elementary schools are cancelled, the middle school and high school students are secure. Additional information will be released as soon as possible. Please keep our campus clear of traffic.

Murrsville Police say all parents of students are to report to Heritage Elementary. Students will be transported there to be picked up.

Franklin Regional school district has canceled all elementary classes and say that high school and middle school students are secured.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/20-Students-Injured-In-Penn-School-Stabbing-254528631.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: BREAKING 20 People Stabbed In Pennsylvania High School   20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:24 am

BREAKING 20 People Stabbed In Pennsylvania High School

Published on Apr 9, 2014
An intruder committed a mass stabbing at Franklin Regional Hospital near Pittsburg, PA http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.comalso http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime... also

http://radio.foxnews.com/2014/04/09/s...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School   20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:45 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School   20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:17 am

This Sounds like another acclimation event to get parents used to the idea of students being moved to a safe area... if the assailant is in custody and the school secure... then why move?
Watch the truthful sounding lies.
And while this happened in the area .... what else was going on? They always distract like throwing a rock in the bushes to get you to look the other way!

"Don't let a good crisis go to waste"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School   20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:25 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School   20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:31 am

jem wrote:
The guy went from classroom to classroom stabbing people at 7:13 am? Really? Maybe I'm too old to remember but does school start at 7:00 am?

Well, I remember school starting at 8:00 am. Grades 1-3 let out at 2:30 pm and grades 4-12 let out at 3:30 pm. The day was divided into 6 one hour periods with ½ hour allotted to lunch. Things may have changed since my ancient school days but that's what I remember. Heck, I even remember when middle school was called junior high school.
Back to top Go down
gritsy

PostSubject: Re: 20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School   20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:33 pm

This is the high school that my youngest child graduated from just last year. It is generally considered to be one of the safest areas in the Pittsburgh suburbs.
I told my daughters that the ONLY safe place is in Christ Jesus. Please pray.
Back to top Go down
gritsy

PostSubject: Re: 20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School   20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:41 pm

Class hadn't started yet, so many of the students were in the halls. The student who pulled the fire alarm actually helped clear the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School   20 Students Stabbed At Penn. High School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1