Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada551
Share | 

YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spring2

PostSubject: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:10 am

DOES THE BUNDY CATTLE HERD STAND IN THE WAY OF SIMILAR DEAL IN THEIR COUNTY... OH HERE COMES FRACKING AND EQ'S AS RESULT!!
http://m.shalereporter.com/industry/article_0de547ba-8ca4-11e2-ab4e-0019bb30f31a.html

BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada

AP photo by Ross Andreson
The U.S. U.S. Bureau of Land Management auctioned off 29 land leases in Elko County, Nev for shale development.

Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2013 8:38 am
0 comments

RENO, Nev. (AP) — Buyers snapped up 29 federal land leases totaling more than 56 square miles in a northeastern Nevada area.

This could become the state's first oil shale fracking site.

U.S. Bureau of Land Management geologist Lorenzo Trimble tells the Las Vegas Review-Journal the Elko County oil and gas leases sold Tuesday for $1.27 million to six different companies.
The auction took place in Reno. The leases are near where Houston-based Noble Energy Inc. wants to drill for oil and natural gas on 40,000 acres of public and private land near the town of Wells.
The Review-Journal reports the project would be the first in Nevada to use hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, to extract oil and gas from shale deposits.
The BLM is conducting an environmental review of Noble's proposal.

Last edited by spring2 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:49 pm

We should have known...follow the money.

BUT, I don't have any repeatable words for Fed. guns drawn, etc..
And I'm really surprised more don't recognize the line in the sand here. Maybe Bundy should be paying. It isn't technically his land either. But the bigger picture is horrendous.
And God look after AJ. At least he's going, he's reporting, he's calling it.

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1Thessalonians 5:16 -18
Back to top Go down
rose from kentucky

PostSubject: Re: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:51 pm

This is an outrage.  Whaddya want to bet that at least some of these entities that bought fracking leases aren't even American.

Using public land to make money and in so doing hurting families who have been legally using that land for a century or more - it's an outrage.  We've had range wars before in this country, we may see them again.

“There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tower high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King

oldman  knights of Ni  oldman 

Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:06 pm

I just checked to see how far this has gone in the courts, and don't have a full answer yet. But I guess that's an integral part of the story if we don't want to be too knee-jerk.
I don't see why Bundy's not in jail till he complies, if all courts ruled against him.

I'm very afraid to hear what Hannity's said.  The one time I heard his radio program I had 2 thoughts.
1.  He thinks he's talking to idiots.
2.  His mission is to inflame.

The Conservative voice should not be in the mouths of the GOP, imo.
Maybe it should come from the church! What a novel idea. [sarcasm]

I didn't really 'flip'. The Fed's are insane, period. THAT's what should be protested vigorously, IMO!

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Back to top Go down
rose from kentucky

PostSubject: Re: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:59 pm

They are rounding up this man's cattle AND KILLING THEM.

The state militia is responding (against the Feds), and other militias are on alert.  The Feds have temporarily backed off.

This may be the tipping point.

Listen to Alex Jones - Hannity is a shill.  The people need to make the Feds afraid, not the other way 'round.  I'm sure that many are heading west as we speak - I'm half tempted.

“There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tower high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.”

Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:09 pm

We are on a slow implode/explode.  It has taken time to internally dismantle the Christian culture and mindset.  This is a nation extremely divided and cannot stand.  It would take so little to push this nation over the brink....and they know it.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
rose from kentucky

PostSubject: Re: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:18 pm

Hi, Chad!  It's good to see you again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:32 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:04 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:27 pm

Its agenda 21 stuff. There used to be over 50 ranchers grazing the area and now just one. Around 2000 they did the usual federal shuffle and decreed some new law restoring the land to natural condition for the desert turtle or some nonsense, they weren't 'supposed' to allow ranchers to use the land now, but in exchange for exorbitant grazing fees they'd make an exception. Naturally paying them their newly contrived and unilaterally declared fee would make ranching economically unviable; much like sodobama getting caught on mike saying he'd bankrupt the coal industry with new regulations and fees. Big coal fought back proactively and now the last rancher out there is too. I thought I posted an article, but 80 - 90 % of NV is 'federally owned'.  Naturally when it comes down to it the public will find out too late that federally owned is a lot like the federal reserve.
Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:13 am

Some timeline dates
From 'comments':

Bundy paid tribute to the Federal government until 1993 despite their trumped-up claim of jurisdiction over sovereign Nevada territory. In 1993 when the Bureau of Land Management unilaterally modified its regulatory structure to include protections for the ‘endangered’ desert tortoise; in doing so, the BLM altered the terms of Bundy’s lawful permits (for which he had duly paid). The alterations put a substantial economic burden on the Bundy Ranch and would have limited the headcount of his cattle herd from over 2,000 heads to less than 200. Thus in 1993, Bundy ceased payment of the permits and continued to graze upon the Bunkerville Allotment. In 1997, the BLM passively recognized Bundy’s property interests in the allotment when they offered him compensation for stockwater rights and range improvements made therein. Bundy refused and in 1998, the U.S. government filed a complaint against him for trespass.

In accordance with Nevada state law and county ordinance, Bundy and his cattle were permitted to graze on the public land under “Open Range” policy.

Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:05 am

From the same source, comments section:

"United States v. Gardner 107 F.3d 1314 (9th Cir. 1997). The court in Bundy (the underlying case) relied on the 9th Circuit’s Gardner opinion in regard to the question, whether the federal government indeed owned the land in question, since Bundy’s arguments never admitted that ownership, and therefore never challenged the authority of the federal government to institute or enforce particular regulations. (Gardner had tried to argue that the holding in Pollard’s Lessee applied to land acquired by the federal government before statehood…and the court rejected the argument.)"

Quoting poster IdahoPete:

Seemingly lost in the coverage is the fact that this is public land of the United States, currently managed by the BLM and the Park Svc. The Property Clause of the Constitution is the governing authority over the public lands, and this “state sovereignty” issue was settled by the Supreme Court in 1976, in a decision titled “Kleppe vs. New Mexico”. for those willing to do a bit of research, here is the citation:
U.S. Supreme Court
Kleppe v. New Mexico, 426 U.S. 529 (1976)
Decided June 17, 1976
(This case involved the Wild Horse and Burro Act)

“As applied to this case, the Act is a constitutional exercise of congressional power under the Property Clause of the Constitution, which provides that “Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States.”
Art. IV, § 3, cl. 2. Pp. 426 U. S. 535-547.

(a) The Clause, in broad terms, empowers Congress to determine what are “needful” rules “respecting” the public lands, and there is no merit to appellees’ narrow reading that the provision grants Congress power only to dispose of, to make incidental rules regarding the use of, and to protect federal property. The Clause must be given an expansive reading, for “[t]he power over the public lands thus entrusted to Congress is without limitations,”

“… appellees have confused Congress’ derivative legislative power from a State pursuant to Art. I, § 8, cl. 17, with Congress’ powers under the Property Clause. Federal legislation under that Clause necessarily, under the Supremacy Clause, overrides conflicting state laws.”

“… the [Property] Clause, in broad terms, gives Congress the power to determine what are “needful” rules “respecting” the public lands. United States v. San Francisco, 310 U.S. at 310 U. S. 29-30; Light v. United States, 220 U.S. at 220 U. S. 537; United States v. Gratiot, 14 Pet. at 39 U. S. 537-538. And while the furthest reaches of the power granted by the Property Clause have not yet been definitively resolved, we have repeatedly observed that “[t]he power over the public land thus entrusted to Congress is without limitations.” United States v. San Francisco, supra at 310 U. S. 29.”

And that is the bottom line on any cases like this: “And while the furthest reaches of the power granted by the Property Clause have not yet been definitively resolved, we have repeatedly observed that “[t]he power over the public land thus entrusted to Congress is without limitations.” The property Clause is part of the Constitution –

Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:07 am

The consequences of disobedience to an unlawful law. Is that inconvenient fact enough to fool John Q. Public that any of this response is justified? Apparently, yes.

here's some shocking public opinion

In contrast is Pastor Chuck Baldwin's assessment:
http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin800.htm

Chuck quotes from an Oct. 2010 interview between Mike Reagan and Rep. Helen Chenoweth,
found HERE.
"The BLM controls over 60% of all of the land within her (Helen Chenoweth) home State of Idaho. The BLM controls over 70% of all land in Utah; and in the State of Nevada, the BLM controls over 76% of all land."

It's sickening to watch something die, even if it was all always an illusion.
It still was a good one.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:33 am

Dove wrote:
The consequences of disobedience to an unlawful law.  Is that inconvenient fact enough to fool John Q. Public that any of this response is justified?  Apparently, yes.

here's some shocking public opinion

In contrast is Pastor Chuck Baldwin's assessment:
http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin800.htm

Chuck quotes from an Oct. 2010 interview between Mike Reagan and Rep. Helen Chenoweth,
found HERE.
"The BLM controls over 60% of all of the land within her (Helen Chenoweth) home State of Idaho. The BLM controls over 70% of all land in Utah; and in the State of Nevada, the BLM controls over 76% of all land."

It's sickening to watch something die, even if it was all always an illusion.
It still was a good one.

Don't let 'BLM controls' fool you, the actual amount of 'federal land' is greater still. NV is nearly 90% 'federally owned'.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2010/03/10/land-grab-by-federal-government/
Back to top Go down
Dove

PostSubject: Re: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:54 am

Right. I did see that 90%.  There are 2 different 'contestings of the will' going on around me now,
where each says, one in the best southern drawl, 'mah lawyer says it's mine. It's allll miiine!"

Such an aggravating spirit!  BUT, and this kind of ties in with that 'giving too much' thread from
awhile ago. I was giving, and at the same time being robbed.  My stuff, my money.  Money borrowed on credit that I didn't even have.  And not just once!  So I'm thinking all kinds of thoughts, some about where is my protection (which wasn't a good thing to be thinking).
And the Spirit spoke.  And He said 3 times in 20 minutes, "No one can take anything from you!"

That was a few years ago, and truth is, I don't own that revelation even now, though I still
work on it. I have some Bible Principles on it, but it must be a place where the flesh just will not die
like it needs to.  Anyone who can help, please speak!

So what?  It really would be something if all the world changed direction today. Otherwise, we
all might do well to discern what the Spirit was saying, get us some of God's perspective,
because it's just going to get uglier and we want to stand through it and not be brought down
by it.
According to the movies I've seen, Judas's buddies wanted Jesus to fight and liberate.
Instead, He taught 'render unto Caesar..."
Doesn't look like secular govt meant anything to Him.  He reserved His anger for those who
prevented people from entering into communion, to 'right standing' with God and to eternal life.
(just pondering out loud).

"Bigger than Bundy", yes but it's real inconvenient that he broke the law:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:47 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spring2

PostSubject: Re: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:43 pm

http://www.naturalnews.com/044670_BLM_lies_fracking_leases_Bundy_ranch.html

BLM fracking racket exposed! Armed siege and cattle theft from Bundy ranch really about fracking leases

Thursday, April 10, 2014
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)
Tags: BLM lies, fracking leases, Bundy ranch

Tweet[url=http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http://www.naturalnews.com/044670_BLM_lies_fracking_leases_Bundy_ranch.html&media=http://www.naturalnews.com/gallery/300x250/Misc/Petroleum-Data-Clark-County-Nevada-Gold-Butte-Area.jpg&description=BLM fracking racket exposed%21 Armed siege and cattle theft from Bundy ranch really about fracking leases]Pin It[/url]
[email=Enter_Email_Here?subject=Recommended%20article,%20please%20read&body=Check%20out%20this%20great%20article:%0A%0Ahttp://www.naturalnews.com/044670_BLM_lies_fracking_leases_Bundy_ranch.html%0A%0AIt%27s%20really%20interesting.][/email]

(NaturalNews) The Bureau of Land Management says its 200-man armed siege of the Cliven Bundy ranch in Nevada is all about protecting an "endangered tortoise." But a Natural News investigation has found that BLM is actually in the business of raking in millions of dollars by leasing Nevada lands to energy companies that engage in fracking operations.

This document from the Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology(1) shows significant exploratory drilling being conducted in precisely the same area where the Bundy family has been running cattle since the 1870's. The "Gold Butte" area is indicated on the lower right corner of the document (see below), and it clearly shows numerous exploratory drilling operations have been conducted there.

What's also clear is that oil has been found in nearby areas and possibly even within the Gold Butte area itself.

It is, of course, customary for the U.S. government to bring armed soldiers to an oil dispute. (Operation "Iraqi Freedom" for starters...) Heavily armed snipers, helicopters and militarized soldiers have never been invoked over tortoises. (Anyone who thinks this siege is about reptiles is kidding themselves.)

Here's the map showing the oil exploration conducted on the land where Bundy runs his cattle (all the red crosshairs are oil and gas exploration drilling operations):

BLM collects $1.27 million in shale fracking leases
The Bureau of Land Management has just cashed in with $1.27 million in oil and gas leases in Nevada. This was just reported two weeks ago in ShaleReporter.com, which states:

U.S. Bureau of Land Management geologist Lorenzo Trimble tells the Las Vegas Review-Journal the Elko County oil and gas leases sold Tuesday for $1.27 million to six different companies. The auction took place in Reno. The leases are near where Houston-based Noble Energy Inc. wants to drill for oil and natural gas on 40,000 acres of public and private land near the town of Wells. The Review-Journal reports the project would be the first in Nevada to use hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, to extract oil and gas from shale deposits.

The way this works, of course, is that BLM runs land theft operations by claiming they are "managing" the land and thereby kicking everyone else off it. They then invoke a reptile, an owl, a bird, a snake or some other animal which they claim to be "saving," even while they are stealing and destroying hundreds of cattle belonging to a private rancher trying to make an honest living in a nation where productive Americans are increasingly branded "enemies of the state."

Once control of the land is established via court order or by bringing armed men with automatic weapons, BLM then turns around and leases the land to fracking companies who proceed to exploit the land using hydraulic fracturing techniques that inject toxic chemicals into groundwater supplies (and have been linked to earthquakes). The money collected by the BLM is then used to increase BLM salaries and bonuses.

In essence, the BLM is a criminal mafia racket, and Cliven Bundy just happened to be in the way of their next target, the Gold Butte area of Nevada. That is why they brought hundreds of heavily armed men to a "save the tortoise" operation.

"Endangered tortoises" is merely the government cover story for confiscating land to turn it over to fracking companies for millions of dollars in energy leases. In truth, the BLM was rapidly euthanizing these very same reptiles en masse last year.(2)

As part of its police state intimidation to control the land, BLM unleashed attack dogs on a pregnant woman.

See the brutality invoked by the BLM against peaceful protesters in this video of a near-riot just outside the Bundy ranch:

Does anyone really believe this is still about a tortoise?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:49 pm

One can also search 'constitution act 1871' & read all you please if you're like me and a reader not a youtuber (rarely have enough bandwidth anyway). Here's an example.

http://www.serendipity.li/jsmill/us_corporation.htm

There are other links at the bottom as well that are good reads. THE UNITED STATES pulls out the TRUMP CARD whenever its necessary.

Edit to add: its always seemed somewhat irrelevant anyway. Much like these neverending executive orders, they're going to make things up as they go and do whatever they please regardless, even if the law isn't on their side. 30+ changes to sodomobama care acting errr affordable care act is another example. There's no basis in law for the executive dictate, just financial and physical intimidation. (IRS & DOJ) Stop them if you can, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:32 pm

Back to top Go down
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada   Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:32 pm

I think I posted this in another thread, but have had issues and haven't posted some data

http://bigthink.com/strange-maps/291-federal-lands-in-the-us
Back to top Go down

YES!! YES!!! =MAPS=CONNECTION DOT TO BUNDY RANCH PROBLEMS?? BLM sells 29 oil, gas leases in northeast Nevada

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum ::  :: -