Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giza Pyramid: Evidence Of Ancient Machining

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Giza Pyramid: Evidence Of Ancient Machining Empty
PostSubject: Giza Pyramid: Evidence Of Ancient Machining   Giza Pyramid: Evidence Of Ancient Machining I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:00 am

Published on Apr 10, 2014

Although most people think that the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt was made by the Dynastic Egyptians about 4500 years ago, in this video you will see compelling evidence that massive saws were used to cut many of the blocks. We suggest that an advanced technological civilization existed before the Egyptians. For more information, check out www.khemitology.com and go on one of their tours.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giza Pyramid: Evidence Of Ancient Machining   Giza Pyramid: Evidence Of Ancient Machining I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:22 pm

Nothing new under the sun.

Ancient building used thousandths of an inch. Gee whizzabirds!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Giza Pyramid: Evidence Of Ancient Machining   Giza Pyramid: Evidence Of Ancient Machining I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:03 pm

Personally, I'm reserving judgement until I see evidence of hieroglyphic G-code.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giza Pyramid: Evidence Of Ancient Machining   Giza Pyramid: Evidence Of Ancient Machining I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:36 pm

What kind of accuracy would you think is needed for the helicopter and other flying machines on those hieroglyphs in Egypt... and the stories from Indian Mahabarath and Sumerian Tablets of nuclear weapons with all the power of the heavens that made clouds like umbrellas?
Personally I know G-code and have edited many many lines just in one program to perform such accurate work but, the point is that we've been lied to about the history of the planet that is not necessary to understand to be worthy to go to Heaven. Like I said I hope there is orientation or a set of DVD's for us to catch up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giza Pyramid: Evidence Of Ancient Machining   Giza Pyramid: Evidence Of Ancient Machining I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: