Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Too fancy?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CHB

Too fancy? Empty
PostSubject: Too fancy?   Too fancy? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:06 pm

I can't seem to read this site on an iPad? Can't increase the view etc etc Please help
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Too fancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too fancy?   Too fancy? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:46 pm

Hello, Smile This dark background doesn't show up well unless you switch to "classic version". Up at the top at the notification bar, click it and use "classic version". This should fix it. otherwise you're going to have to be more specific. Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Too fancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too fancy?   Too fancy? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:07 pm

Delfi wrote:
Hello, Smile This dark background doesn't show up well unless you switch to "classic version". Up at the top at the notification bar, click it and use "classic version". This should fix it. otherwise you're going to have to be more specific. Smile

Hmmm, I can't find anything in notifications or in profile for setting a classic view. I'd like to see what it does myself if I can find the switch. alien
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Too fancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too fancy?   Too fancy? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:44 am

That is only for Iphones and mobile versions. Smile This is the classic version.
Back to top Go down
CHB

Too fancy? Empty
PostSubject: Too fancy.   Too fancy? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:18 am

I have an iPad Mini. This reply is from my PC. I don't find the 'notifications' you mentioned and also no function on the iPad to reply to your message.
With the greatest of respect, I fail to understand why a perfectly readable site had to be changed to be what it is now,.even on the PC it is difficult to read!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Too fancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too fancy?   Too fancy? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:16 pm

Hello CHB Smile You do have a notification bar. There are two ways to view. When you open the site in mobile it will be grey and white but its not compatible with the template. So, above the blue bar is a grey bar with the name, to the right of that bar is a black space, touch it and your notification bar will drop down and you can pick classic version.

The move was necessary, it may not seem so to some, especially readers and lurkers but it was operating below acceptible parameters for administration. sunny
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Too fancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too fancy?   Too fancy? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:22 pm

Once in classic version you should have exactly what you have with your pc.

You have to be logged in to get a reply box. Smile
Back to top Go down
CHB

Too fancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too fancy?   Too fancy? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Thank you. Better now Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Too fancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too fancy?   Too fancy? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:31 pm

You're welcome, Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Too fancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too fancy?   Too fancy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too fancy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: Help and Questions-
Jump to: