Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two 8.3 eq's Solomon Islands today~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Two 8.3 eq's Solomon Islands today~ Empty
PostSubject: Two 8.3 eq's Solomon Islands today~   Two 8.3 eq's Solomon Islands today~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:31 pm

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

Map shows 2. Report on 1 only.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Two 8.3 eq's Solomon Islands today~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two 8.3 eq's Solomon Islands today~   Two 8.3 eq's Solomon Islands today~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:04 pm

tsunami info pub'd by The Guardian:

A magnitude 8.0 earthquake off the Solomon Islands has sparked a tsunami warning for the island nations of the south Pacific, with houses reported damaged in the Solomons. Local officials reported two 1.5-metre waves hitting the western side of Santa Cruz Island in the Solomons, damaging about 50 homes and properties. There were no reports of injuries or deaths. Villagers had gone to higher ground as a precaution.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Two 8.3 eq's Solomon Islands today~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: