Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NASA BUSTED -SOL 597 " MACHINERY FOUND ON MARS "

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NASA BUSTED -SOL 597 " MACHINERY FOUND ON MARS "  Empty
PostSubject: NASA BUSTED -SOL 597 " MACHINERY FOUND ON MARS "    NASA BUSTED -SOL 597 " MACHINERY FOUND ON MARS "  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:29 am

Truth or Fantasy....... 

Published on Apr 12, 2014

MARS ANOMALIES - NASA BUSTED -SOL 597 " MACHINERY FOUND ON MARS " VERY CLEAR 

http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-imag...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NASA BUSTED -SOL 597 " MACHINERY FOUND ON MARS "    NASA BUSTED -SOL 597 " MACHINERY FOUND ON MARS "  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:18 am

Colonelz where is the link? I don't see anything that looks inteligently made in this picture you posted. Explanations?
Or is this just about how the quality of photo is so great?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NASA BUSTED -SOL 597 " MACHINERY FOUND ON MARS "    NASA BUSTED -SOL 597 " MACHINERY FOUND ON MARS "  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:26 am

Like the title says Spring "Truth or Fantasy"....... I think Fatasy is the correct word!

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2014/04/nasa-sol-597-curiosity-rover-reveals-clear-cut-machinery-what-does-nasa-do-now-2478042.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CB1xAHz3ew
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NASA BUSTED -SOL 597 " MACHINERY FOUND ON MARS "    NASA BUSTED -SOL 597 " MACHINERY FOUND ON MARS "  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:34 am

Really so much of NASA and JPL pictures are edited to hide things is what makes most pictures look so inferior.
Truth is they don't want you all to know that Mars also was involved in the war of the heavens and destruction by nuclear weapons.
I firmly believe that there are still a few humans on the planet and structures that are being hidden.
I think the rover programs are looking for something specific and secretive in nature sort of like where they looked for specific tablets or other historical items while in Iraq and other areas.
Remember that Hitler did the same thing... seeking information about ancient technology possibly looking for the Hall of Records back then.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NASA BUSTED -SOL 597 " MACHINERY FOUND ON MARS "    NASA BUSTED -SOL 597 " MACHINERY FOUND ON MARS "  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:42 am

Consider the source . . . beforeitsnews!!! The 'National Inquirer' of the Internet. This is total and complete bulls**t! If y'all want to believe that shadows casing patterns on a rock face equal machinery well knock yourselves out!

http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00597/mcam/0597ML0025180030301190E01_DXXX.jpg

Take a good long hard look!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NASA BUSTED -SOL 597 " MACHINERY FOUND ON MARS "    NASA BUSTED -SOL 597 " MACHINERY FOUND ON MARS "  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1