Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which ISM is it really? FEUDALISM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Which ISM is it really?  FEUDALISM Empty
PostSubject: Which ISM is it really? FEUDALISM   Which ISM is it really?  FEUDALISM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 6:56 am

WAR IN THE NAME OF PEACE.  Whose edict is that?
It is upon us who profess to follow Christ to offer a better way.

feu·dal·ism
a social system that existed in Europe during the Middle Ages in which people worked and fought for nobles who gave them protection and the use of land in return

The DOJ may still ye tfunction occasionally on behalf of 'we the people'.  They found 'against' the Albuquerque P.D. (not that anything punitive came of it)

FARA is also under the jurisdiction of the DOJ.
"The Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) was enacted in 1938. FARA is a disclosure statute that requires persons acting as agents of foreign principals in a political or quasi-political capacity to make periodic public disclosure of their relationship with the foreign principal, as well as activities, receipts and disbursements in support of those activities.  Disclosure of the required information facilitates evaluation by the government and the American people of the statements and activities of such persons in light of their function as foreign agents. The FARA Registration Unit of the Counterespionage Section (CES) in the National Security Division (NSD) is responsible for the administration and enforcement of the Act.

Harry Reid broke the law; the laws regulating how the United States
Incorporated doing business with foreign agents conducts business with the United States of America, as he, still in office, sought to profit himself-his estate.

SERFDOM:

Serfs who occupied a plot of land were required to work for the Lord of the Manor who owned that land, and in return were entitled to protection, justice and the right to exploit certain fields within the manor to maintain their own subsistence. Serfs were often required not only to work on the lord's fields, but also his mines, forests and roads. The manor formed the basic unit of feudal society and the Lord of the Manor and his serfs were bound legally, economically, and socially. Serfs formed the lowest social class of feudal society.

Wouldn't it be lovely if Harry Reid has inadvertently finally performed a public service after all.
We hardly have to expose it anymore.
This beast system which has always been thinks to rise up with impunity,
and are blatantly exposing themselves.
The natural reaction is to fight it, do battle with it.  But is that the right
answer?   They're armed to the teeth!
WE are the people who have God's ear.  Think, ask, pray to know the
Will of God for us in these times.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Which ISM is it really? FEUDALISM   Which ISM is it really?  FEUDALISM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:10 am

I was leaning more towards despotism,  but to each their own. frustration 

In one of many IRS hearings one of the ladies testifying on behalf of her Tea Party group made the comment along the lines that she shouldn't be made to beg for her constitutional rights and that the IRS weren't a group of feudal lords. Although, as the collection branch of the federal reserve........one could make a strong case.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Which ISM is it really? FEUDALISM   Which ISM is it really?  FEUDALISM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:14 am

I expect they're bedfellows.  What might be the next anticipated move?
They declare bankruptcy and blame it on 'we the people' who over the
next couple of years 'force' them to cease and desist from leasing-selling the land
to foreign countries?

Jem found a body of work that explains by date and motion how all this happened.
I'm not far along yet.  It's loaded with factual guts. No fluff.

Edit: the initial 45 minutes is U.S. centered.  Then it goes, British,
Canadian.  Of course, if we're still 'meaningful' closet citizens of the Crown, I guess
we can listen to those portions to.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which ISM is it really? FEUDALISM   Which ISM is it really?  FEUDALISM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:01 am

Read Lev. 26 and see if you see parallels to what happened in ancient Israel and what is happening here.  (I'm not saying that America is the new Israel - that is nonsense.  But, there is a pattern here for any nation, and following that pattern will either damn a nation or save it.)

I was struck by the similarities to the current situation in this country. 

Jem, thank you for finding that link.

Dove, Jem, Mr. Q, researcher, thank you for all the information you've brought forward in this matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which ISM is it really? FEUDALISM   Which ISM is it really?  FEUDALISM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:55 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which ISM is it really? FEUDALISM   Which ISM is it really?  FEUDALISM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:14 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Which ISM is it really? FEUDALISM   Which ISM is it really?  FEUDALISM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:11 pm

We all know the politicians aren't really calling the shots, they're just the sell outs who agreed to do as told in exchange fo

r a chance to throw their hat in the ring. Feudalism did bring a couple things to mind.

Revelation   16:14

For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, to go unto the kings of the earth, and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

--------------

Revelation 18:9

And the kings of the earth shall bewail her, and lament for her, which have committed fornication, and lived in pleasure with her, when they shall see that smoke  of that her burning,

-------

Having some tech issues, may need to edit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which ISM is it really? FEUDALISM   Which ISM is it really?  FEUDALISM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:52 pm

THANK YOU ALL!!! AND AHMEN!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which ISM is it really? FEUDALISM   Which ISM is it really?  FEUDALISM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:04 pm

Tech issues... what kind... I have my share here too. Laptop dead, they got it! Backup this evening has had a few attacks but still purring with only one little whimper... so ok at moment... shutting down in a minute and will work on laptop tomorrow before I leave camping for a couple days before Passover.
It'll be good to clear my mind for a bit and loose some of the frequencies that interfere. Public land you know!!! Lions and Bears but no Tigers. Time to straighten up the atv trailer food for trip, leave Fri morning. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Which ISM is it really? FEUDALISM   Which ISM is it really?  FEUDALISM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:27 pm

Have a wonderful break Spring....enjoy yourself and your family so you can come back refreshed and renewed! God Bless and keep you real good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which ISM is it really? FEUDALISM   Which ISM is it really?  FEUDALISM I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which ISM is it really? FEUDALISM   Which ISM is it really?  FEUDALISM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which ISM is it really? FEUDALISM
Page 1 of 1