Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OK Where in Blazes Did this "DRAFT" Button Come From in Preview Mode and How Do I Use it???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

OK Where in Blazes Did this "DRAFT" Button Come From in Preview Mode and How Do I Use it??? Empty
PostSubject: OK Where in Blazes Did this "DRAFT" Button Come From in Preview Mode and How Do I Use it???   OK Where in Blazes Did this "DRAFT" Button Come From in Preview Mode and How Do I Use it??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:00 am

Anybody else notice this draft button that now sometimes appears between the preview and send buttons once you hit the preview button? Well I just lost a big bunch of work that I wanted to add to later for posting at a future time. I hit draft to save my work and got a message that I can retrieve the saved draft from the draft folder.

WHAT DRAFT FOLDER????

I just lost and had to replace a grunge load of work. There is no "draft folder" or else I'm just to dang stupid to locate it and/or use it. I check with the help forum and there isn't anything on this either.

Sooooo, who if anyone knows anything about this mystery draft folder and/or draft function.

OK Where in Blazes Did this "DRAFT" Button Come From in Preview Mode and How Do I Use it??? Before10

OK Where in Blazes Did this "DRAFT" Button Come From in Preview Mode and How Do I Use it??? After_10

Last edited by researcher on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct)
Back to top Go down

OK Where in Blazes Did this "DRAFT" Button Come From in Preview Mode and How Do I Use it??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK Where in Blazes Did this "DRAFT" Button Come From in Preview Mode and How Do I Use it???   OK Where in Blazes Did this "DRAFT" Button Come From in Preview Mode and How Do I Use it??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:06 am

Researcher, your draft should be in your profile section (next to message/pm).  It is the last button on the second line.  You should be able to retrieve your work.

Information | Preferences | Signature | Avatar | Friends and foes | Notifications | Topic(s) being watched | Favourites | Drafts
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: OK Where in Blazes Did this "DRAFT" Button Come From in Preview Mode and How Do I Use it???   OK Where in Blazes Did this "DRAFT" Button Come From in Preview Mode and How Do I Use it??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:07 am

Well I'll be danged. Thanks Rose. I so seldom need to go into my profile that it was easy to overlook.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: OK Where in Blazes Did this "DRAFT" Button Come From in Preview Mode and How Do I Use it???   OK Where in Blazes Did this "DRAFT" Button Come From in Preview Mode and How Do I Use it??? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:05 pm

rose from kentucky wrote:
Researcher, your draft should be in your profile section (next to message/pm).  It is the last button on the second line.  You should be able to retrieve your work.

Information | Preferences | Signature | Avatar | Friends and foes | Notifications | Topic(s) being watched | Favourites | Drafts
Thanks Rose. Researcher you're in poor company lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK Where in Blazes Did this "DRAFT" Button Come From in Preview Mode and How Do I Use it???   OK Where in Blazes Did this "DRAFT" Button Come From in Preview Mode and How Do I Use it??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK Where in Blazes Did this "DRAFT" Button Come From in Preview Mode and How Do I Use it???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: