Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
saved

saved

Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?   Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:43 am

Did you watch any or all of the first of the Blood Moon eclipses? What, if any, impressions did it leave with you about what it is announcing. Personally, I think these signs in the heavens are announcing YAHshua Jesus and His soon return. When you think about it all the details involved are just that, details and small ones indeed, compared to the reality of Him setting up His government and restraining evil for a thousand years! When I focus on the horrors described about the tribulation times I get scared but if I keep my heart and soul on His return and the new reality I find I can bravely face whatever I have to.

This first Passover Blood Moon has gotten me excited about His return. How about you?
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?   Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:13 pm

I feel it too. From the first I heard of the tetrad I believed. I have been wrong plenty before but I still keep believing I'm going to see it.  It has been 32 years since I gave my life to Christ while reading The Late Great Planet Earth. I am obviously never giving up on the return even if I don't agree with much of what brother Hal said. I can't wait to meet him in Glory and thank him for his so wrong just right book!
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?   Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:05 am

I agree sixminks with all you said. Lindsey's book is where I cut my teeth on prophesy too, so much so that even though I now think he had so much wrong I have trouble getting his prophetic timeline and scenario out of my brain as I evaluate real time events against the written prophetic word. He made a very good analysis of events as they presented themselves when the book was written but now things just are not playing out like he thought they would.

Remember the Av 1 total solar eclipses in 2008, 2009 and 2010? Those seemed to be the opening announcements to the world about the end times. Fast forward 4 years to April 15, 2014 and the first of the blood moon eclipses which are interspersed with seemingly significant solar eclipses. There is a really good graphic illustrating the mathematical connections and symmetry between these events but I can't manage to get it to post on here. I will keep trying....

This week's Blood Moon eclipse has my mind thinking and I am praying for wisdom, understanding and knowledge on recognizing and properly reacting to prophetic events when they transpire. I keep trying to shake off the normalcy bias reaction I often have as I tell myself we have really, truly arrived in the end time reality so stand up, go into it with as much faith, prayer and communication with the Most High I can muster and realize these are the times people have longed for since YAHshua Jesus left us, promising to return, a couple thousand years ago.

It's show time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?   Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:35 am

If I understand the meaning of the moons properly, we need to keep an eye on Israel.  These moons signal events for Israel.
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?   Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:48 am

And solar eclipses are warnings for the rest of the world, as I understand it.

When the term Israel is used people think of the country, Israel, and the Jewish people. I believe the proper meaning of Israel is all the 12 tribes of Israel and not just the singular tribe of Judah. I heard a story once that back in 1948 when the name of the new country we know as Israel was announced that Harry Truman and others were astounded that they named it Israel, thinking instead they would call it a more appropriate name such as one depicting the tribe of Judah and not a name bringing to mind the entire 12 tribes.

You are correct about lunar eclipses messaging Israel, and if I am correct one of the next big things we will see is the awareness of just who the people are who are descendants of the "lost" 10 northern tribes of Israel. Prophetically this is very significant. It is time for the lost ones to wake up and stand up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?   Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:56 am

That's an interesting thought.  We have a lot of watching and praying to do.
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?   Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:08 am

Yes, indeed! Jeremiah chapter 30:3 tells us:

Quote :
For, lo, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the Lord: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.

When Israel is mentioned in the Bible it refers, IIRC, to the northern 10 tribes so this is referencing the whole house of Israel returning to the land Abraham was given, not just the tribe of Judah as it is today. I wonder what that the power brokers in Israel will think about that? Me thinks things in this world are about to be quite different than they are today in so many ways. I mean we are starting out as we are today and in the end our blessed Messiah is going to roll out an entirely new paradigm, governance and well, earth. There's a lot of people's reality about to be shaken and they are going to want to cling tightly to their power and wealth and I am not just talking about the Rothschilds of the world.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?   Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:14 am

Yes the tradition is a blood moon signifies 'trouble for Israel' and solar eclipse 'trouble for the world'.
There's the saying , "as goes Israel, so goes the world." And that all nations will be judged
for how they treated Israel.

According to http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/OH/OHfigures/OH2014-Fig01.pdf

none of the eclipse was visible in Israel, and the fullness of it was centered over America. (!?)

Is it crazy to say God's talking to the church regarding Israel? Are we too slack
in our personal Christian defense of our heritage?
That this one was meant for those who have ears to hear, was for us to take heed of?  Or to understand what's happening to our country?  I wouldn't presume to say. Only ponder.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?   Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:22 am

Yes, much to ponder. Much.

I don't think the church specifically has anything to do with these "lost" 10 tribes except that many, many of these descendants of the lost tribes are Christian. I think this is as more of a genealogical issue than a spiritual one. We shall see.

I am just absolutely bowled over with joy and anticipation at where we are timeline-wise and my brain is busy, looking at prophesied events, Bible promised and foreseen for the end times and watching for them. It is a glorious time to be alive, watching and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?   Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:25 am

The tribes...I confess to knowing nothing at all. But I know many of you do.
I got sat in a different pew is my only excuse. But, if we're here long enough,
maybe I can catch up.

Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?   Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:33 am

Very fascinating material on it out on the 'net. A good place to start is with Stephen Collins and Jews and Joes. There's at least on other good researcher who is Jewish and one of these two websites has a link to his work. There's nothing replacement theology or any such about it and it is worthy of being investigated as it is really important prophetically, it's all good and it is coming at us!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?   Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:34 am

Thanks Saved.

Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?   Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:58 am

To add a bit more about the 12 tribes there is this in Revelation 7

Revelation 7
King James Version (KJV)
7 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Notice how each of the tribes has 12,000 sealed. Some say these are the only ones saved out of the tribe but I say, no, these are the ones on fire, the annointed preachers of the gospel that will lead many to salvation. Doesn't that sound like our good God?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?   Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:12 am

saved wrote:
Very fascinating material on it out on the 'net. A good place to start is with Stephen Collins and Jews and Joes. There's at least on other good researcher who is Jewish and one of these two websites has a link to his work. There's nothing replacement theology or any such about it and it is worthy of being investigated as it is really important prophetically, it's all good and it is coming at us!

You would be referring to Yair Davidy. I have some of his books. His books are full of maps showing the tribe movements.

http://www.britam.org/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Last edited by researcher on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?   Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:13 am

I've derailed this thread about the eclipse with the "lost" tribes, almost. It's important material and relevant to my thinking but here is what I have been trying to post and failed all morning. Even though I can't get the lone graphic to post, I still think it is important to see so here is a link to the website I found it on: http://bloodmoonscoming.com/?page_id=127. The graphic "Lord's Perfect Sign" is the 9th one from the top; it is certainly worth a look.
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?   Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:43 pm

I am very familiar with the Old Testament and the movements of the tribes.  I often feel like an Israelite trapped in Babylon.  I am also cautious of some of this teaching as the queen of E would claim Davidic right to rule and I would disagree.  That being said all Gentiles who profess faith in Yashua are grafted in with full rights and inheritance so I avoid vain genealogies.  However, without knowing who are Israel and Judah one can't really understand prophecy.  

I think the moons are a signal and just as the wise men found Jesus I believe they will lead to His return.  I am glad there are some siblings here who are familiar with the fringes and accepting or at least tolerant of the discussion of same. 

one day a teacher asked me but would not tell me: Why do some prophets names' end in el and some in ah? 

The best I can guess is some wrote to Israel and some wrote to Judah or some were from each side.  Can anyone shed light on this for me?
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?   Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:06 pm

I watched the eclipse from my driveway. Even got the kiddos out to see it. I thought it was fascinating to watch it unfold. I hadn't seen an eclipse in years and doubt my kids had ever seen one either. So it was a pretty neat experience for us all and we didn't have to make a special trip anywhere to watch it, just the driveway.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?   Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Moon Eclipse: What do you think?
Page 1 of 1