Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barry's new toy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Barry's new toy Empty
PostSubject: Barry's new toy   Barry's new toy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:09 am

http://ksn.com/2014/04/16/wichitas-mystery-in-the-sky/
Back to top Go down

Barry's new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry's new toy   Barry's new toy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:48 am

Wow.  B-2. . . Really?

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Barry's new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry's new toy   Barry's new toy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:31 am

Barry's new toy UFO-pic
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Barry's new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry's new toy   Barry's new toy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:39 am

In my opinion, this doesn't resonate well for the state of global affairs. 
Its a short flight from Whiteman AFB to Wichita. Whiteman is where ALL B-2's were based until recently, when an undisclosed number were temporarily redeployed to DG & Guam. This means they've made room in the barn so to speak...
Now, you have the USAF pattern flying a new black aircraft over a large metro area in broad daylight, under excellent visual conditions. Who knows whether this was directed towards russia, china, or the self annointed emporer in dc, but this screams looky looky looky what I've got.  This was a mysterious unveiling of sorts in my opinion.

Another example would be test firing a SLBM off LA at rush hour before a busy weekend, errr...
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Barry's new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry's new toy   Barry's new toy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:37 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-spy-planes-u-skies-025817534--politics.html
Back to top Go down

Barry's new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry's new toy   Barry's new toy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:52 pm

By the way there are B2's at Diego Garcia.. and you can expect the bunkers also have nukes..

And here is a better outline of plane which does faintly show B2 outline not something else.
http://www.blacklistednews.com/A_Much_Clearer_Photo_of_the_Kansas_Triangle/34576/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Barry's new toy Kansasobject

So Clearly, The Military CANNOT CLAIM THEY DON'T KNOW!!
It is now a Military action against the World and Us!!
Treason is at an all time High and Reid is implicated in all sort of wrong doing and is considered a terrorist as he throws at us, it is he he talks about!
Back to top Go down

Barry's new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry's new toy   Barry's new toy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:57 pm

Look... Up in the Sky... It's, It's, A TREE SON TOY!
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

Barry's new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry's new toy   Barry's new toy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Thanks for that Spring! It does seem B-2esque definitely I would say
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

Barry's new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry's new toy   Barry's new toy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:01 pm

LOL at your latest comment Spring2
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Barry's new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry's new toy   Barry's new toy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:30 pm

spring2 wrote:
By the way there are B2's at Diego Garcia.. and you can expect the bunkers also have nukes..

And here is a better outline of plane which does faintly show B2 outline not something else.
http://www.blacklistednews.com/A_Much_Clearer_Photo_of_the_Kansas_Triangle/34576/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Barry's new toy Kansasobject

So Clearly, The Military CANNOT CLAIM THEY DON'T KNOW!!
It is now a Military action against the World and Us!!
Treason is at an all time High and Reid is implicated in all sort of wrong doing and is considered a terrorist as he throws at us, it is he he talks about!

In my previous post, DG = Diego Garcia; Guam as well. The more someone enhances that photo the more obvious it becomes what it isn't.

Barry's new toy Th?id=HN.608004203424909517&pid=15
Back to top Go down
CelticKevin

CelticKevin

Barry's new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry's new toy   Barry's new toy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:44 am

Glad to see that last post from Quiet showing the profile of a B2. When I first saw the image of the "mystery plane", I thought that it was definitely not a B2. This mystery plane has nearly an equilateral triangle shape, whereas a B2 is obtuse. Also the mystery plane does not have the jagged trailing edge like a B2.

I am more convinced of what the mystery plane is not (not a B2), but I am still not sure what it is... I think I lean towards some manner of drone.

The white trail of smoke behind it would be my tax dollars...  Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barry's new toy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barry's new toy   Barry's new toy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barry's new toy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: