Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survival Gear Must Haves

Go down 
+3
dteam270
researcher
Atlantic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Atlantic

Atlantic

Survival Gear Must Haves Empty
PostSubject: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:10 pm

I've been shopping for survival gear. What are some of the must haves? Right now, I have a tent and a hatchet
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:01 pm

Don't forget to pack one of these. Preferably the very thinnest, lightest, and smallest print version you can find. Pack a good magnifying glass so you can read it and as a bonus you can use the magnifier to start fires on sunny days.

Survival Gear Must Haves The-bible
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:06 pm

Man, I've been planning for all kinds of gear, and I totally neglected having a Bible. I even thought of it but I never gave it priority though. That's going on my list
Back to top Go down
dteam270

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:04 am

Ive got a Gerber machete that has a saw on it. Also a small heavy roll of plastic. Don't forget a roll of gorilla duct tape
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:34 am

Man, that sounds like the equipment you'd use to dismember somebody! That's creepy
Back to top Go down
CelticKevin

CelticKevin

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:14 am

I think that the Bible is the most important item, because it may end up in the hands of someone who needs it more than me. If I am dead or taken out, then I hope it helps someone in the most important way possible...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:20 pm

Last edited by jem on Mon May 26, 2014 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:31 pm

Wow Jem, the Kelly Kettle looks really awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:26 pm

Extra batteries and flashlights. According to the parable of the 10 brides/virgins they only needed extra oil to keep their lamps lit. They didn't need anything else. No food, clothing, shoes, nadda. Maybe I'm under thinking this? But I'm going with that.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:33 pm

Make sure you have at least a basic first aid kit.

This saw looks like it could come in quite handy and would be pretty lightweight:

http://www.amazon.com/Coghlans-Deluxe-Commando-Saw-Accessories/dp/B004QF9PU6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1398104762&sr=8-2&keywords=commando+saw

Get a good map of your area and a compass and make sure you know how to use them.
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:01 pm

Seriously, I think you guys are under thinking this. LOL. The Israelites left from Egypt with enough material to at least make bread at Sukkot, the first place they camped. Plus they had their herds and cattle, because how do you think they sacrificed at the mount in Arabia?
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Are you looking for bug-out-bag ideas?  Or something more substantial?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:24 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Jem, I have 3 x 100ft 550 type III paracord, 1 wire saw, 1 folding buck knife, 1 sparking flint, 2 whistles, 1 knife sharpener, 120 000 calories of nitrogen seal precooked meal (just reconstitute with boiling water), 11 x 3600 calorie datrex bars, 1 hatchet, 1 mini boiling pot. I had a flash light but my brother borrowed it and never gave it back.

I didn't think the datrex would be so heavy, I obviously can't take them all with me. I didn't know how much the datrex weighed so bought a whole bunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:08 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:32 pm

Yeah, I don't really know what I'm doing either.
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:56 pm

In fairness, I didn't purchase all the food for the exodus. I initially bought the dehydrated meals so I could hunker down at home during the tribulation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:58 pm

My old link to correspondence here in regard to the subject... could not find the much earlier one with the atv/trailer pictures. So>>>
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t6175-spring-s-atv-trailer-backpack-tools-for-hunting-not-included?highlight=atv+trailer#18447

I recently got a message from a forum member about concerns of not being ready for the mess to come.
Everyone's situation, ability, gender, age all come into play in being prepared and should be looked at in this way.... I however don't like to give too much advice because of these so.. you as the individual will need to make a list of personal needs for you and family.

The following list for backpack and other stuff is just mine, use as ref to add to and ideas for outback use.
It is by no means the best or anything like that... and I would encourage all that wish to leave the big city to do some research quickly of Youtube.com , there are some real good survival vids there as well as responsible Weapon info vids or Bow if those interest you, Get one of the new Survivalist magazines that are out now, and lastly search for some Internet Sites on Survival Skills. 
There are also some Military Manuals on Survival, Camo/Concealment, and others.
Need water? Garbage bag a small leafy tree tie down so the bag catches the evaporated water from the leaves.

So here below is the correspondence and my lists which include Backpack, ATV and ATV Trailer Contents.
===============================

Forum Member to:
Hi spring2:
thanks for all your posts to the forum - so thankful for the info you provide!  Like most of the forum members, I am concerned about the NWO and probable financial collapse of our country. I have no idea where to start as far as preparing for this collapse and my finances are limited at this time, due to lawyers involved in my divorce.   I read about all the stuff you have ready and it doesn't make me feel good about where I am in regards to being prepared.Would you have any suggestions on a good place to start, little by little, to try to prepare myself for this oncoming disaster? thanks for any insight and hope you do not mind my sending you a message! 
Signed by Forum member.

Hi.
Thanks for compliments.
I am no expert but have good common sense, back woods experience and am good in the ideas department.

This whole thing depends greatly on the location in the US and also areas surrounding you.
I have lots of forest land although it does have a lot of access via trails, yet there are many areas which one could get lost intentionally.
My current worry is the article from Texas (which I am sure is a model for other states also) about the upgrading of the Game Warden Teams to have automatic weapons and other militarized instruments with which they might locate a survivalist in the woods.

So.. first Do not stay in large cities as they will not only be turning very violent in collapse with no water,power, gas or groceries they are also targets by other countries ... you should if you can plan soon to relocate far away from any large city to smaller one and preferably a rural area and pick higher ground forested areas if possibble.
This would be strategic in enabling you to see anyone coming, have several safe places to go nearby with stash of 5-10 days food, water, extra clothing etc.

Let's start with some basic backpack items for leaving a home in a hurry in emergency situation:
Hypothermia kills, being cold and wet is miserable!
Main focus is concealment and weather! Personal clothing first! Pack next but buy first so you can carry items and clothing etc. 

* Back Pack Camo color, what works in pattern and color for your area for all camo items.. mix of colors of pants and shirts works too.
* Extra winter & summer socks. (in case feet get wet)
* Extra clothing, should be medium brown, olive, or camo. (including underwear)
* Gloves, water proof insulated and camo (as usual).
* Good medium ankle height boots, water proof! 600 insulated.(there are womens hunting sizes)
* Water proof jacket, insulated, and camo.
* Heat Blanket, survival, green color w/ reflective side (shiny side toward you for warmth green to conseal). 2 of these can double as tent using paracord.
* Flash light, Shake-up or rechargeable batteries, small backpack size solar panel to charge the rechargeables. (make sure all electronics will work together as battery size for backups etc.
OR
Candle lantern, maybe a few candles for emergency light situations when batteries need charging ..
http://thekeytosurvival.com/storetitles/warmthshelter/candlelantrn.html
BUT REMEMBER CONCEALMENT, light travels far!!
* Camp/survival Hatchet / Saw. Gerber : http://www.amazon.com/Gerber-22-41420-Gator-Combo-Axe/dp/B000C0RKYM this can be had with a knife. I own this with saw, the hatchet is good size for outside backpack and stays very sharp.
* Small hand held world band radio (eton has one).
* Eating utensils that hook together, stainless cup, small pan and small pot.
* Food, dry for pot, kipper snacks(fish), crackers, peanut butter, oatmeal and honey.
A doctor working in Africa put weight on malnourished children with peanut butter, honey & oat meal.
* Good US made Steel knife and sharpener, NOT stainless as it won't hold an edge as long and knicks.
*. First Aid Kit and VERY LARGE NEOSPORIN.
* Para-cord small cord style rope Green or grey green, brown, dark tan. (concealment) 
I've had some time to give more, I don't know what your situation or location are but the backpack I consider essential to carry all personal things when all other forms of transportation are not available.
IT Should be ready at all times I have a water proof / resistant.
I have a water proof suede (silent and anti snag) for hunting, it is capable of carrying a rifle or bow .. which I do both. It usually weighs in ready form without the bow or rifle @ 18 lbs. the following list is what is usually in it

=== continued list
* Binoculars 20x40 is good, you can buy night vision for a price. (on night vision do not use infrared light that may come with as other night vision and or camera's can see this.. glows like a big cigarette to them.)
*Long Johns
* Map of Forested areas in detail, and a State map. (stay clear of roads if on foot)(use night cover for some movement and use the Moon.
* Hand Towel and Wash Rag in a camo color like olive, medium brown or dark tan.
I say Hand Towel because it is enough to dry off but yet small enough for backpacks.
* Bars Regular Soap and others for Poison Oak etc.
* Water Proof Matches save for rainy day, more regulars also
* Fire Starter -magnesium w/ chain to attach to backpack.. use back side of knife to scrape to create sparks. Try with dry leaves and straw/grass and use knife for small twigs and shavings to burn larger things
*roll of toilet paper
* Cotton Balls with vasoline smeared on them will Burn to start a fire. (petrolium product)
* Needle and good Tweezers for first aid kit along with Any Natural Med substitutes... see NatrualNews.com or another.

I Suggest A Collapseable Fishing Pole for the Back Pack (I'm looking to add one).

Make sure you do not depend on electronics... hand tools rule... rechargable drills and saws are ok in the beginning but at some point you cannot replace batteries or other.
So... Garden tools, Good Log Saw, Good Axe, Good Hatchet, Good Knife.. etc Chinese will not last you!!
Keep Quiet
No open fires that would be visible.. even the light projected up onto trees from this would be a give away of location.. watch the cooking smells, they also travel. Plus smell of meat would attract wild animals, you don't want to meet up with Mr Bear or Mountain Lion... in my area I have seen many mountain lions. Bear are noisy but though they are here I have not seen one yet in 13 yrs but the tracks are always present.
Personally I have been eyeing a 12v crockpot on Amazon for my ATV accessory outlet
You can also find a heater, hamburger cooker (fish or other game), 

I have a water proof suede (silent and anti snag) Back pack for hunting, it is capable of carrying a rifle or bow .. which I do both. It usually weighs in ready form without the bow or rifle @ 18 lbs. the following list is what is usually in it
Dave's hunting backpack:
1 shake flash light
Fishing hooks.
Kippered Snacks 2-3ea
Cotton balls with vasoline on them in zip bag.
2 Magnesium fire starters.
Spare Knife
Knife sharpener.
Goves, insulated shooting. (trigger finger)
2 Combo Caribiner - Bottle openers 
2 Specialty Caribiners
1 Caribiner for keys for guns.
1 Combo Hatchet / saw in handle.
2 Heat survival blankets.
2 pr Long Johns
1 Extra camo pants, shirt, shirt-jacket, socks.
1 Map
1 GPS .. I don't get lost or need but use to mark new places of interest, or trails.
1 Walkie Talkie on home frequency and instructions to family as to area where I am.
1 World Band and AM/FM portable handheld $20
1 Scanner that includes Most needed Military Air & Ground, Fire, Police & Sheriff, Walkie Talkies 
(yes can hear secured(not) ones too), BLM, Fish & Game, as well as USFS.
Few Extra AA batteries.
1 Naptha soap for poison oak.
1 Wash rag and 1 hand towel.
1 Toilet Paper Roll.
1 Binocular 20x40
1 Roll of medium brown para-cord.
1 Fork/Spoon/Knife set. (eating utensils.. camping interlocking)
Box of extra bullets of what ever I carry for the day, in summer Snake Shot. So that could be 1 for rifle and one for hand tool.
If Bow is present there is always a hand tool!

Back Woods>
On my person I always carry:
Ear Plugs
Hand Tool & holster w/ extra cartridges.
1 Large Hunting Knife.
1 Medium Knife with double safety.
Tums
Small High Intensity Light to see what it is!??

ATV w/ Trailer can stay out back for about 1.5 - 2 mo. without hunting... maybe some fishing though.

My ATV IS REAL 4 wheel drive all spin in mud. It has in it's Rear Box:
1 Winch
1 5 gal gas can if necessary for trip.
1 2 spyder nets.
Couple rubber bungies 
1 adult cot to be assembled
1 Heat Blanket
1 Map book
1 Tire Seal kit
1 First Aid Kit
2 boxes of bullets
Assorted short chains and hooks
1 Winch pulley
1 Tree strap
1 Saw
Flares?
1 Old Insulated Ranch Jacket.
2 Plastic Rain Coat / Pants outfits.
1 Fire Starter/magnesium on handle bars.
Front Rack is available per trip for 8x8 tent and sleeping bags, etc.
A tool bag that has fish hooks, small screwdrivers, pliers of types, small wrenches, hunting skinning knives and bone saw, fishing eggs, multi-tool, wire, allen wrenches, fishing line, stuff I cannot remember but there for when I need it like duct tape etc.
Last, .. Lunch for all that ride on or with for the day, More for overnight + then the Trailer goes for more than overnight.

The ATV TRAILER IS FULL:
1 10 person Military tent is available when leaving.
1 8x8 tent 4 person.
1 Stove 3 burner gas or kerosene cook stove.
1 Outfitter tent stove + dry wood + stove pipe/damper, fire starters, matches all inside (space usage)
Boxes are standard storage boxes, stackable..5 of these. 1 utility case.
1 Box Camping essentials like pots pan & plates kit, cups, dish soap, camping utensile kits, coffee / tea, coca mix, table cloth, napkins, matches, hot dog sticks, shampoo, soap..etc
2 Food boxes anything you can think of but it's what I like. Peanut butter, real jelly w/pectin, honey, oatmeal, pancake mix used as and also bread for sandwiches pbj. powdered milk, kippered snacks,
dry mixed vegetables, rice, stew stuff and more.
1 Box Clothing, long johns, heat blankets, boonie hats, other.
1 Utility box has Solar regulator/charger, deer alert intrusion detection, gun cleaning kit, LED lighting,
Water Filter kit, Thermometer, Edible plant books, more long johns, Battery Inverter dc to 110v, assorted connections for battery / chargers, and something else I can't think of off hand.
7 Military Tent poles
3 45watt Solar Panels
1 5ft 1940's Tree Saw..(almost as fast as the chain saw).
1 2ft hand saw for small logs.
2 Axes, 1 Splitter/wedge 4 side, 2 small sledges short / medium.
6 Tie down ratchet straps, 8 assorted rubber bungie straps.
1 5gal Gas Can it is #2 on Front of Trailer and 1 on ATV
1 Queen size Air Mattress.
1 4x6 Canvas Water Proofed Tarp.
1 8x10 "           "          "         "
1 Electric Lanterns, one rechargeable and one crank up.
More flashlights.
8x8 tent poles.
2 Cans of Kerosene fuel for cook stove.
Couple propane bottles for camping
2 Larger Propane bottles refillable, Camp size and Barbeque size.
2 Snow Shoe Pairs 1 large 1 normal.

Trailer is 4 wheel independent on leaf springs on my built chassis and the tub was manufactured by a company. It has carry capacity of 1200 lbs and it rides like a Caddy. It goes through rough terrain with ease.

You might ask why all this stuff... I do a lot of back woods riding / hunting / fishing / rockhounding / recreational prospecting.. so.. all types of weather and critters (large snakes are the most dangerous to encounter) terrain varies from dry grassy with brush to heavy timber so type of camo has to meet these areas.
I chose Multi-cam which the gov has just now realized it is better than what they bought our servicemen. 

I might have forgotten a few things but the main things for the back pack are here.

You are welcome to inquire about more anytime.

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word backpack in list)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:32 pm

I might add that my outdoors experiences started at an early age, I have always wondered around with only my instinctual guidance of what direction I should be going... pay attention to the Sun and Moon and distant locations, take time to do new sitings if you change direction. My adulthood experiences have been 13 years Jeeping, hard rock crawling in the mountains and manufactured my own design luggage rack for this abusive climate. Snow camping below 20 degrees, rain and hail. Rain is by far the worst but is tolerable if you are equipped well. I enjoy every moment in the back woods. It is where I am most comfortable. Really. My ATV is winch equipped and is full time 4 wheel drive .. that means no posi or limited slip differentials in the axles, they are lockers... I will climb what I intend to and with that added safety of no slippage of tires, many do not have this feature. I keep all the items necessary for winching out of the really bad situations such as slimy muddy hills or what ever with extra straps and chain/cable for extra reach and moving logs from trails etc. It is equipped with items for overnight and has a rear storage box to keep items dry and together.
I primarily like the cooler late summer through wet ground winter weather and the early spring to early summer. Mid summer is usually dusty on the trails and who wants to be hot or meet up with Mr. Rattler. Believe me the longest Timber Rattler that I have come across lying on a road was over 8', most tan and browns about 5'.
My tool of choice for during that snake period of time is a 357 rotary machine that can hold both snake bb loads or conventional mag solids... in case of big animals, never needed yet for one but never know. Many bear droppings on a small unused 49 era footpath during summer tells you they are in the area eating blackberries so .. close to small streams and trickles you should pay attention to ears and berry bushes of course. The Mountain Lions you don't usually see unless riding dirt bikes as you come upon them quick. They are as big as the full grown Lioness at the Zoo. If you are un-armed it can send a big chill down the spine... always have a Carbon Steel Hunting Knife out doors! oops rambling.
That's it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:07 pm

By the way peeps, I wouldn't wait very long to pick up the Very Important stuff like good back packs etc as I see many places are out of stock on many things which means you will be more limited to quality and types available.
Sometimes I look at the fire breathing metal items because the middle son is looking for something and you would not believe the shortages there as well as the price increases!

Prioritize your shopping list to items that are important that which could disappear and leave you less prepared... like good water proof or /resistant as the call them Back Packs as your clothing and other stuff needs a place to go that is easy to carry and leave hands free!

As example, the hunting back pack I have which is one of maybe 3-4 that will carry a ri fle or bow is no longer available, it was available in 2 sizes.. and now I wish I had the larger one, which disappeared first about 6 mo. ago and then the smaller one couple mo. back. Not as many manufacturers these days and fewer imports now too.
It's ready to blow and there is less to have to choose from.

Get it now!
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:18 pm

Spring, what, specifically, is your type of back pack called?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:13 am

Bow & Rifle pack. Cabela's no longer has my particular version.
Here are two of those types:
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Hunting/Hunting-Bags-Packs|/pc/104791680/c/104392080/Eberlestock-J107-Dragonfly-Pack/746585.uts?destination=/catalog/browse/hunting-bags-packs/_/N-1105017/No-0/Ns-CATEGORY_SEQ_104392080?WTz_l=Unknown%3Bcat104791680&WTz_st=GuidedNav&WTz_stype=GNP&recordsPerPage=48

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Hunting/Hunting-Bags-Packs|/pc/104791680/c/104392080/Eberlestock-X-1-Bow-and-Rifle-Pack/746806.uts?destination=/catalog/browse/hunting-bags-packs/_/N-1105017/No-0/Ns-CATEGORY_SEQ_104392080?WTz_l=Unknown%3Bcat104791680&WTz_st=GuidedNav&WTz_stype=GNP&recordsPerPage=48

Main Page:
http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/browse/hunting-bags-packs/_/N-1105017/No-0/Ns-CATEGORY_SEQ_104392080?WTz_l=Unknown;cat104791680&WTz_st=GuidedNav&WTz_stype=GNP&recordsPerPage=48

Example of Water Proof/Resistant:
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Hunting/Hunting-Bags-Packs|/pc/104791680/c/104392080/Cabelas-Outfitter-Series-Whitetail-Day-Hunting-Pack/1608702.uts?destination=/catalog/browse/hunting-bags-packs/_/N-1105017/Ns-CATEGORY_SEQ_104392080?WTz_l=Unknown%3Bcat104791680

Have a look and be sure to get a water resistant type or your stuff will be wet! Also look for the resistant zippers on them.

Some come with water bladders and some don't but can be added, wise to get one same time or included, be sure to wash out with baking soda or other friendly stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:32 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Picture gallery   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:36 pm

My gallery here:  
http://postimg.org/gallery/2ao6jkb0/

click each to Enlarge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:51 pm

Just added ATV & Trailer.
May 6,7:46pm
Tossed the hand held World Band Radio onto site.
Nothing special it cost 20.00, can be had at most chain store on-line sales web pages for close to that.
Eton makes it and you might notice they printed LL Bean for their stores. It came from eBay, here it is on Amazon = http://www.amazon.com/Eton-Radio-Mini-300PE-Colour/dp/B0046YCL5I/ref=sr_1_23?ie=UTF8&qid=1399430437&sr=8-23&keywords=eton+world+band+radio

Survival Gear Must Haves 11cILMuVnSL

It has no light on the screen for night but it has an alarm timer/ clock and runs forever on even worn out AA batteries, has a velcro soft case. I like it.. and I am sure for the price you will too. Get list on the web for times and frequencies for night listening. It can be fun.

Last edited by spring2 on Tue May 06, 2014 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:31 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:49 pm

Here is a page with many useful links:
http://survivalblog.com/links/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival Gear Must Haves   Survival Gear Must Haves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival Gear Must Haves
Page 1 of 1