Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?

Go down 
+2
saved
Delfi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?    Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:14 pm

The sunset pic? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?    Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:15 pm

Well, I could until I posted this...... now I can't.  Smile oh heck.
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?    Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:29 pm

I cannot see it.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?    Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:35 pm

Gone for me, too. No pic. The one you had up for a little while yesterday was great!  Laughing 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?    Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Dove wrote:
Gone for me, too.  No pic. The one you had up for a little while yesterday was great!  Laughing 

That yesterday temporary picture was me workin' on the problem. Delfi is working the problem out as I type. And no I can't see it either.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?    Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:06 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention this. When you report on the photo it would help to also know what your hardware is, IE PC, mac, phone, etc. and what your operating system is, IE windows, linix, mac os, etc. and the browser you are using. Delfi already knows mine but here it is again.

Researcher:  PC running windows 7 and firefox browser.

Thanx mucho

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?    Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:09 pm

Can not see it on my windows phone 8.1 stock browser
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?    Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:27 pm

What about now? I can see it so, y'all tell me.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?    Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:29 pm

Dove wrote:
Gone for me, too.  No pic. The one you had up for a little while yesterday was great!  Laughing 

I miss that pic, it made me sad.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?    Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:29 pm

Same issue here as well but I've had countless issues recently that are likely my own doing, so large grain of sea salt...
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?    Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:57 pm

I can see it now Smile
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?    Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:59 pm

I like it....its like David looking down at us from heaven
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?    Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:08 pm

It's showing for me now too. Don't know what you did Delfi but thank you.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?    Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:23 pm

Yay! I think that the image host lost the pic. Luckily I had it saved!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?    Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:24 pm

moko wrote:

Yep, that little bit of the Milky Way peeping through.  Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?    Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:37 pm

Delfi wrote:
Yay! I think that the image host lost the pic. Luckily I had it saved!

I have it saved now too. Nothing like having a backup to the backup.  sunny
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?    Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:10 am

Rep for that researcher! Smile
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?    Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Delfi wrote:
moko wrote:

Yep, that little bit of the Milky Way peeping through.  Smile
yea....i was thinking that too Delfi :)but didn't write it down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?    Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can anyone "not" see the picture at the top of the page?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: