Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dominion Season 1: Launch Trailer-FALLEN ANGELS SCY-FY SERIES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dominion Season 1: Launch Trailer-FALLEN ANGELS SCY-FY SERIES  Empty
PostSubject: Dominion Season 1: Launch Trailer-FALLEN ANGELS SCY-FY SERIES    Dominion Season 1: Launch Trailer-FALLEN ANGELS SCY-FY SERIES  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:21 pm

Heaven will raise hell on earth, the fallen ones are coming.....

Dominion New SyFy Promo

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dominion Season 1: Launch Trailer-FALLEN ANGELS SCY-FY SERIES    Dominion Season 1: Launch Trailer-FALLEN ANGELS SCY-FY SERIES  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Searching the web I found that it premieres on June 19th. Go to the SyFy link below for more. Are we being prepared for something? Ya think that verse, "as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be at the coming of the son of Man" in Mathew chapter 24 really means what it says . . . literally? Looks like this is "in your face" TV.

http://www.syfy.com/dominion

Dominion Season 1: Launch Trailer-FALLEN ANGELS SCY-FY SERIES  1375093406_dominion

Photo above is from the 2010 movie, "Legion" and Dominion is the continuation of the story. If you haven't seen Legion, well, I have the DVD and I tell you that it is super creepy. If you are gonna watch Dominion then see Legion first to get the back story.
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Dominion Season 1: Launch Trailer-FALLEN ANGELS SCY-FY SERIES    Dominion Season 1: Launch Trailer-FALLEN ANGELS SCY-FY SERIES  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:24 pm

Wow, in your face for sure! Yes, researcher, Legion was super creepy...and I know somewhere on the board is a thread about how wrong it was.  And we thought "Noah" tried to make Father look like the bad guy.  Legion was one of the early entries in that category.

However, I predict this too will go the way many series on Syfy go...

Aww, I thought we had something like a toilet emoticon somewhere...oh well, you get where I'm going with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominion Season 1: Launch Trailer-FALLEN ANGELS SCY-FY SERIES    Dominion Season 1: Launch Trailer-FALLEN ANGELS SCY-FY SERIES  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: