Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graphic Text Warning! Do not read if sensitive! Syria Crusifixions and Animalistic Killings!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Graphic Text Warning! Do not read if sensitive! Syria Crusifixions and Animalistic Killings! Empty
PostSubject: Graphic Text Warning! Do not read if sensitive! Syria Crusifixions and Animalistic Killings!   Graphic Text Warning! Do not read if sensitive! Syria Crusifixions and Animalistic Killings! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:49 am

FATHER, this is so disgustingly disturbing, my mind cannot wrap around much more of these rabid acts from humans. PLEASE send YOUR SON JESUS QUICKLY!

http://shoebat.com/2014/04/23/muslims-crucify-two-christian-teenagers-refusing-convert-islam/

Muslims Crucify Two Christian Teenagers For Refusing To Convert To Islam
By Shoebat Foundation on April 23, 2014 in Featured

SHOEBAT EXCLUSIVE
By Theodore Shoebat

Muslims in Syria crucified two Christian teenagers for refusing to convert to Islam. The story was reported on a Croatian Catholic website.

According to Sister Raghida, former head of the Christian school in Damascus, the Muslims came to the two youths and said:

So you want to die as a teacher in whom you trust? Please choose: either to renounce ( faith ) or you will be crucified!

One of them was crucified in front of his father, who was afterwards killed. The jihadists entered the city of Maaloula and started killing men, women, and children. They did not just kill, but played football with their heads. They took pregnant women, pulled out the babies from the womb and hung them from the tree umbilical cords.

We are saving Christians in Syria because we are working with Sister Hatune Dogan, an Eastern Orthodox nun who has rescued thousands.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Graphic Text Warning! Do not read if sensitive! Syria Crusifixions and Animalistic Killings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic Text Warning! Do not read if sensitive! Syria Crusifixions and Animalistic Killings!   Graphic Text Warning! Do not read if sensitive! Syria Crusifixions and Animalistic Killings! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:38 pm

Allah, the god of the wicked. We don't need to know anymore about him than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Graphic Text Warning! Do not read if sensitive! Syria Crusifixions and Animalistic Killings!   Graphic Text Warning! Do not read if sensitive! Syria Crusifixions and Animalistic Killings! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:44 pm

Delphi, Thanks for the Jeremiah verse and that correction on Follow your Heart!

Yes... Use the Word of God and your braiin. to.. Make the Right decision!

Stand up and Voice your Opinions!

For your God said to protect the elderly and the weak!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphic Text Warning! Do not read if sensitive! Syria Crusifixions and Animalistic Killings!   Graphic Text Warning! Do not read if sensitive! Syria Crusifixions and Animalistic Killings! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphic Text Warning! Do not read if sensitive! Syria Crusifixions and Animalistic Killings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: