Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

x22 report

Go down 
AuthorMessage

x22 report Empty
PostSubject: x22 report   x22 report I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Listen through... to end some figures and stuff if you don't know you'll hear and get it... blub blub... under water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7a86vcS5U8
Back to top Go down

x22 report Empty
PostSubject: Re: x22 report   x22 report I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:21 pm

Harry Reid / Chinese Deal falls through because of BLM backing down and not obtaining the land from the Bundy family..
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

x22 report Empty
PostSubject: Re: x22 report   x22 report I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:10 pm

http://i-uv.com/bis-the-most-powerful-bank-in-the-world-announces-the-crash/

Snip:
Because the BIS ... apparently does not know how to get the genie back in the bottle, it pays to listen to those who were part of the system – but now have no official functions and therefore more able to find clear words.

The former chief economist of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), William White, has also been reported in parallel with the BIS to speak.

His statements are nothing more and nothing less than an announcement of the big crash.

White warned in unusually clear form in front of a huge, global credit bubble.

The share of “leveraged loans” or the extreme form of credit risk by mid-2013 at an all time high of 45 percent. These are ten percentage points more than at the height of the financial crisis in 2007. A year later, in September 2008, Lehman Brothers went bankrupt.

Accordingly, the current situation is much more dangerous than before the Lehman bankruptcy.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

x22 report Empty
PostSubject: Re: x22 report   x22 report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

x22 report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: