Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up] Empty
PostSubject: Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up]   Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:18 am

I don't have any more info on this other that what is posted at the moment. I'll post more when I get more. I'll get the link to download posted after the broadcast.

Show link is below. Time 5pm-8pm PST - 8pm-11pm EST

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/04/25/chris-putnam-steve-quayle-on-the-hagmann-hagmann-report

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/04/25/cris-putnam-steve-quayle-on-the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Last edited by researcher on Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add info)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up]   Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:14 pm

Told ya I would post again when I had more on tonight's broadcast. I now have more.  cheers 

Show Notes wrote:

The Biblical Supernatural View versus the Humanist World View
Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up] Putnam-202x300
Only the supernatural power of God, moving in and through His people, can make a difference
Author Cris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report Tonight
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE
“Atheistic naturalism is going away and is being replaced with occultic pantheistic monism (like in eastern religions). This is worshiping the creation and not the creator as per Romans 1:25.  This is why so many Americans believe all religions point to the same God — it is a form of monism (all is one).  So classic atheistic humanism is being replaced with an occult worldview — pantheistic monism.  Thus, we are seeing a sharp rise in demonic activity as well as interest in all things paranormal.” - Cris Putnam
Thursday, 24 April 2014: How do you explain the sharp rise in the popularity of  television shows and movies about zombies, the walking dead, and others shows with apocalyptic overtones?  Such programs and movies have even found open acceptance and popularity within the Christian community. Hollywood is presently promoting and capitalizing on  reality television shows about the paranormal, which now seems to be the “new normal” in both entertainment as well as real life. 
Meanwhile, most people paying attention to world events will tell you that there is a different “feel” to the events that are taking place today.  Many have said that is something much darker that exists under the surface and semblance of normalcy. In addition to the chaos on the world stage, we have seen a notable rise in demonic phenomena that are exhibited in cases that include mass shootings, especially those that victimize children, murders that are more vicious and heinous, and the increase of  young people harming themselves as an ostensible means of escape.
Due to the ubiquity of the internet, more people are now aware of strange and unusual rituals involving political leaders and captains of industry,  such as the ceremonies conducted at the base of a giant statue of an owl at the Bohemian Grove. Although there’s nothing necessarily new in these rituals, they seem to be having a greater impact on others. The Humanist worldview seems to be overtaking the biblical. Have you found yourself wondering what’s going on in today’s world?
If so, tune in to The Hagmann & Hagmann Report tonight as author and researcher Steve Quayle and Cris Putnam, discuss these events in the context of Mr. Putnam’s newest and most compelling  book to date, The Supernatural Worldview: Examining Paranormal, Psi, and the Apocalyptic. Mr. Putnam will walk us through the findings of his research contained in his book, from the palpable paradigm shift from the biblical to the Humanist. He will address such topics as the government’s program of remote viewing, the increase in dreams and visions, apparitions, haunting, and poltergeists, and the state of spiritual warfare today. His findings mirror those of Steve Quayle, who has been discussing these topics for years. Mr. Putnam will provide a detailed overview and update of the real battle that is taking place – and where, why and how we must exercise caution as world events unfold.
Cris Putnam: The Supernatural Worldview: Examining Paranormal, Psi, and the Apocalyptic
Cris Putnam on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/supernaturalworldview
Steve Quayle: www.SteveQuayle.com
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up]   Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:17 am

Show is up.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/04/25/cris-putnam-steve-quayle-on-the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up]   Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:43 am

Last edited by jem on Mon May 26, 2014 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up]   Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:27 pm

I'm glad that Cris talked about what happened in Indiana (the little boy who walked up the wall in the sight of social workers) and didn't pan it as "hogwash."  I've heard that from so many supposed Christians - how can the world take the Gospel seriously when Christians are more hardened materialists than atheists?

Bob Cranmer, a former army officer and former political figure in the City of Pittsburgh, experienced extreme paranormal activity in his home.  He first went to his Baptist pastor, and the pastor recommended psychiatric care.  He then went back to his mother's church, the Catholic church, and the priest took him seriously and started the vodoo that is the Catholic response to demons. 
Cranmer writes about this in his book, The Demon of Brownsville Road.  Why did the Baptist dismiss this man and the Catholic take him seriously?

Why does American evangelical Christianity deny the supernatural?  It is the core of our belief system and the power in our belief.  Otherwise, we have nothing but powerless religion.
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up]   Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:55 pm

it is sad....like Chris said when he and Tom was on Jim Bakker's show....its the Church who should be leaders in explaining the supernatural world,nit the secular world
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up]   Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:34 am

moko wrote:
it is sad....like Chris said when he and Tom was on Jim Bakker's show....its the Church who should be leaders in explaining the supernatural world,nit the secular world

Yeah that! Think about it. Our entire faith is all built around the supernatural. If Yahweh, Yeshua, Abba, Jesus, what-ever name we know Him by isn't SUPERNATURAL then I don't know what is.

And you gotta admit that all those demons that Yeshua sent out of that man in Gadara and sent into those pigs was certainly supernatural too.

Our churches should be shouting about the supernatural, even picking out some of the woo-woo stuff, pointing out how and why it is of the devil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up]   Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Putnam & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Today 24 April [mp3 is up]
Page 1 of 1