Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PROPHECY: Rabbi Volna Gaon Prophecy Of Russia Invasion Of Crimea...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PROPHECY: Rabbi Volna Gaon Prophecy Of Russia Invasion Of Crimea... Empty
PostSubject: PROPHECY: Rabbi Volna Gaon Prophecy Of Russia Invasion Of Crimea...   PROPHECY: Rabbi Volna Gaon Prophecy Of Russia Invasion Of Crimea... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:39 am

Published on Apr 23, 2014

Rabbi Volna Gaon prophesied that "When you hear that the Russians have invaded Crimea, you will know that the bells of redemption have begun to ring. http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com also 

http://seeker401.wordpress.com/2014/0...

Vilna Gaon: The Russian invasion of Crimea is a sign of impending redemption

PROPHECY: Rabbi Volna Gaon Prophecy Of Russia Invasion Of Crimea... Vilna-gaon-betzalel-landau-hardcover-cover-art

http://ruchoshelmashiach.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/russias-invasion-of-crimea-sign-that.html

On Purim (Monday March 17th), Rabbi Moshe Shternbuch, Head of the Rabbinical Court of Jerusalem, allowed a secret to slip out. He peeled back the curtain and offered a peek into a tradition handed down from his grandfather, the Vilna Gaon, a prominent 18th-century Kabbalist:

“Even though I am careful not to share the mysteries, I feel that this is something I am permitted to reveal..This was something Rabbi Isaac had received directly from those who heard it from the mouth of the Vilna Gaon, who said, shortly before his passing:

“’When you hear that the Russians have invaded Crimea, you will know that the bells of Redemption have begun to ring. When you hear that the Russians have reached Constantinople (Istanbul, Turkey, as it is called today), you can already don Sabbath clothes and await the appearance of Moshiach.’

“Last week the Russians invaded Crimea and the world slept… According to our tradition from the Vilna Gaon, this is a sign of impending redemption … Perhaps what the Gaon meant by ‘bells of the redemption’ is like a bell that signals the arrival of someone or something.”

Adapted for easier understanding for readers of all level of familiarity with the tradition from the presentation and translation of the teaching in English by Rabbi Pinchos Lipschutz

An article in Hebrew on the Purim sermon can be found here.
———–
curious stuff here..and with blood moons and purim things arent looking that good for a peaceful future right now..thoughts on this prediction? a kabbalist would know wouldnt he?
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PROPHECY: Rabbi Volna Gaon Prophecy Of Russia Invasion Of Crimea... Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROPHECY: Rabbi Volna Gaon Prophecy Of Russia Invasion Of Crimea...   PROPHECY: Rabbi Volna Gaon Prophecy Of Russia Invasion Of Crimea... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:08 am

I went to Google Earth and what do I find due north of Israel but the Ukraine/Crimea straight north from Turkey. Made me go "hmmmmm."
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1