Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOR IN TROUPS IN FOREST BAK EST

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FOR IN  TROUPS IN FOREST BAK EST Empty
PostSubject: FOR IN TROUPS IN FOREST BAK EST   FOR IN  TROUPS IN FOREST BAK EST I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:17 pm

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=903

I truly believe I had a run in with Spetz. If they are in Gatlinburg like reported it is quite possible they are in Pisgah Forest. If this is who I witnessed it's deeply disturbing as they had US Army air support by way of Apaches.(I have video of Apaches

I am a retired infantry soldier from Australia, I won't go into detail of what I used to do as iam sure you get keyboard warriors exaggerating what they did in the service.
The reason iam writing to you is what I witnessed over 3 days this week in the skies Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday, ground movement today Wednesday 23rd.
Starting Monday morning Apache helo x2 constant passes over our property which backs up to Pisgah Nation Park and continuing through to today. Whilst out Turkey hunting Tuesday approximately 3 mile into the woods in a very secluded area witnessed a formation of troops.I did take pictures with my iPhone but due to the distance between us (300-350 yards) you can't make them out. But with the naked eye I witnessed 15 that I counted transverse a river and then proceed up the adjacent hill.
Now what concerns me is these soldiers did not appear to be US, I have listened to you guys talk about foreign soldiers in the US but was skeptical.
After 10 plus years of training with US, British , French and many other armies you get to know how many proceed in training exercises and this was something I've never witnessed in real time before. These soldiers were extremely fit, well armed and fast. Iam no slouch in the woods and am only 39 and consider myself still as fit as I was when in service it just hurts more and I was unable to observe for more then 15 min without giving my position away.

I truly believe I had a run in with Spetz. If they are in Gatlinburg like reported it is quite possible they are in Pisgah Forest. If this is who I witnessed it's deeply disturbing as they had US Army air support by way of Apaches.(I have video of Apaches)

Iam not sure what you can do with this info maybe you have additional information that this might just be a piece of the bigger puzzle.
My big worry is if these units are out in broad daylight running training ops the big day might not be to far away.

Apr 24, 2014

===================
http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=904

PERSONAL OBSERVATIONS OF STATIONING OF FOREIGN TROOPS IN THE DEEP FORESTS OF THE DEEP SOUTH AND NORTHWEST UTILIZING CLOSED HOTELS AND MOTELS THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY

Yes indeed. From what personally observed and all other, the foreign troops have
heavily occupied the large forests of the large area of eastern kentucky, tennessee, north
carolina, north Georgia, etc. A friend who lives in mountains of north Georgia for a long time
has seen and observed lots of helo activity and other in the remote areas. These forests are so
thick that many troops could be hidden and encamped, lots of good sources of fresh water, game,
and areas to even plant food if needed, yet be away from general population that is unaware
at all, and, the "troops" don’t have to be wearing uniforms per se or at least marked as such.
Most have not been fully uniformed, just mildly so with civies mix so anyone seeing may just
think as a group of hunters, etc. There are areas where regular folks are told is off limits and
is part of "bioshphere" for protection of animals etc as rediculous cover stories. Thanks. As have
noted, they arrive by air at ritty patty, along with their equip, then change over to various
forms of transportation and civilian type clothes to then transport via bus coaches, vans, cars,
so concealed. They don’t travel as mil convoys recognizable, so fit in with all the regualar traffic
on the highways. Also once again saw hidden away from sight long train of the people transport
cars or whatever want to call them parked in tree covered hidden usual spot located in butler
county. THey have these containment cars staged in various areas. Also as said, those "troops"
occupy various old motels and hotels that have been fixed up for them but not open for or marked
for business. All covert ways to conceal a very large force that could be put into play quickly
and unoticed until full units got together. They are all within short distance of half hour or hour
from major highways so can be on move swiftly and decisively. All this increasing buildup has
been over a period of time. They do come into cities and towns in small groups or individual for
fit in with populace. Have encountered some in various places, one a ruskie even said where he
was from in russia, that he missed his home, but said with a smile that all this would be theres one
day. They don’t want to nuke the US, they want it intact for all the land and resources, etc, and
that which is not so frozen as back home in vast areas. Info at least. Jesus is Lord.

Apr 24, 2014

Back to top Go down

FOR IN TROUPS IN FOREST BAK EST
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: