Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report Empty
PostSubject: Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report   Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:21 am

This could be fun. I doubt that I have to explain who Richard Hoagland is to anyone on this forum. This is today's show (25 April 2014) so grab the popcorn and settle in. I predict that it will be a wild and wooly "out there" kind of show. To back that comment up see the comments from folks who listened to the show that I've copied below.

Just ta let y'all know, back in 2008 when BO was (s)elected president Hoagland produced a video DVD titled . . . I kid you not . . .

"The Hyperdimensional Election of Barak Obama and 2012"

I think hyperdimensional-boy lost a few hyperdimensional screws from his "Tom Corbett Space Cadet" lunch box with that one.

Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report Ebay11_7

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/04/26/richard-hoagland-on-the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Peoples Comments wrote:

• Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report 543316_200112856781532_1238684641_s

Jay Jacobs · Top Commenter
    Where is this guy's nurse?
    Reply ·

· 1 · 2 hours ago
  • Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report 250638_114895471931611_6970120_s

Catherine Madeira · Reno, Nevada
    To Jay. This guy is legit I have been following him for many years . What he says is on the mark. and does not go against religious beliefs. If you have never heard him before you need to calm down and actually listen to what he is saying without becoming hysterical. Jay try to listen. David he was the science adviser for Walter Cronkite during the Apollo missions. Try to listen to him gentlemen.
    Reply ·

· 2 hours ago
  • Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report 543316_200112856781532_1238684641_s

Jay Jacobs · Top Commenter
    Doug and Joe ... you guys are messing with us right? I know you're not believing any of this, even for a minute. Are you?
    Reply ·

· 2 hours ago
  • Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report 1970937_10202577068362406_1868648685_t

M Case Miller · Top Commenter · Democracy
    Call in to speak with the host (661) 244-9839
    www.enterprisemission.com
    Reply ·

· 3 hours ago
  • Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report 21256_640394865987172_969162478_s

David Roy Holmes · Top Commenter · University of Adversity
    Where did this guy come from??
    Reply ·

· 2 hours ago
  • Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report 1897824_816942238321244_1696392556_s

Suzanne Gunn · Top Commenter · CDI Consultant at CDI Search Group
    Can we spell DECEPTION
    Reply ·

· 4 hours ago

• Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report 1962791_10200651282762821_1033934666_t

Deon Lundy · Seo/internet marketing consultant at Internet Marketing
      I believe it is apart of the great deception
      Reply ·

· 3 · 4 hours ago

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report   Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:01 am

Is he for real????? And do the haggmans believe all that?
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report   Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:25 pm

thanks Researcher,I like Richard.....even though he interprets the ruins,beings that made them, and timeline all wrong

David Flynn tried to straighten him out when they did they Ancient of days conference together.....but I guess he hasn't changed any.....lol
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report   Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:42 pm

I remember all the dire predictions (some really wild ones) Hoagland had with the BP oil spill and Gulf of Mexico.  

None happened of course.
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report   Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:09 pm

I only like to hear what structures he found in the solar system....or what he thinks he found.

---

then I put them in the Word of God's timeline of 6000 years.

the "Catastrophic Solar System Event" that Richard thinks is millions of years ago....was really 4500 years ago during Noah's Flood.....the flood was just one of the many planets and moons that experienced some form of destruction....and it was God that "Dashed Rehab to pieces" that the debris caused all the destruction as it moved throughout the Solar System.

it was God's punishment for trying to be like an image of God...like mankind...and make a weaker vessel(a woman) part of them.....as God does with Angels and mankind.
---
they were jealous that man was made in his image and not them....so the created their own offspring,with only man was supposed to do that.

---
not to mention Lucifer was probably jealous that man had dominion of earth(the most important planet....and the only one the Angels didn't see Jesus create by his mouth)and he made a plan to steal the deed to earth....that was when he tempted Eve
---
Richard is right that beings created structures and cities throughout the Solar System.....hes just wrong on who did it-when they did it--and why it was destroyed.
---
look at all the cities,infrastructure,technology that man did in America,in only 200 years
---
now imagine what Angels could create in our Solar System.....in 1656 years!!!
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report   Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:12 pm

Fun stuff......thanks again for posting .....been wanting to hear what Richard is up to lately Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report   Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 3:37 pm

Yeah, it was fun stuff, moko, and I really kinda enjoyed hearing Hoagland again. I've followed along for the past 15-ish or more years and I do think that Hoagland has made some astounding discoveries. I even think he may be onto something with his torsion physics, some of which I've personally proven out to be plausible. I do think he carries this hyperdimensional thing beyond too far though. To state that the timing on some things was or wasn't hyperdimensionally ready to happen yet smacks of hyperdimensional astrology to me. Hoagland seriously needs our prayers. I'll continue to follow along though as he's a very interesting researcher.

I'm seriously NOT NOW OR EVER hyperdimensionally ready for O-bummer though.  lol!   That goes double for "Hyperdimensional Hillary" in 2016 too. What a disaster!
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report   Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:15 pm

I agree on all your points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report   Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Richard Hoagland on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: