Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures) Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures)   Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:47 pm

Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures)\

By Lyn LeahzApril 25, 2014 21:55

Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures) BurrowsCaveArtifact

(Above) Shu the (Crocodile) was the symbol that King Zaphnath (Joseph) chose. This was the first known Crocodile Hieroglyph symbol for any King in Egypt.
Note: (Links Provided By Steve Quayle) To see the links to each individual article used, please see bottom of this article. Thanks.

Many generations ago, when Egypt was becoming less-than prosperous, a man who was blessed by God in that he was given the gift of interpreting dreams, came to the United States of America to establish a second Egyptian empire. His name was Joseph, son of Jacob.

Genesis chapters 37, and 39-49 clearly tells the story of Joseph.

Joseph’s brothers, who were insanely jealous of their father’s favoritism of him, betrayed him by selling Joseph into slavery to the Egyptians.  

Joseph was purchased by a man named Potiphar, of whom Joseph was extremely loyal to as his servant.  But Potiphar had a very promiscuous wife who tried to seduce Joseph. When Joseph, not giving in to her seductive behaviors, fled, Potiphar’s wife accused him of trying to rape her.  As a result, Joseph was thrown into prison for many years.

But God did not forget Joseph.  He was released when Pharaoh discovered, through the account of a fellow prisoner, that Joseph had the gift of interpreting dreams and visions. And that is when things changed for Joseph. The Pharaoh found favor in him for his wisdom, and Joseph gained much respect and power. As a result, Joseph became King of Egypt, and would then be called Zaphnath, the crocodile.

The dreams God gave Joseph prophesied coming drought and suffering, which he relayed to the Pharaoh.  These dreams allowed them to prepare for the tragedies that lie ahead.

Ancient Egyptians Came To America, So Did Joseph–and He was Their King!

A couple of the Egyptian kingdoms in the United States Joseph established, according to evidence found by archaeologists, were located in the Grand Canyon, as well as Burrows Cave in Illinois.

Grand Canyon, Colorado

This diagram was extremely valuable to the Smithsonian Archaeologists who were exploring  the Powells Tunnel in the Grand Canyon. 

It is a diagram of the Egyptian Writing System used by the Ancient Egyptians when they came to the Grand Canyon. It was a ‘School Tablet’ that was utilized for teaching Egyptian children to read and write. Coincidentally, the animal and bird Hieroglyphs carved into the cliff walls of the Grand Canyon were used to describe the various ranks of the kings. 

It is also noteworthy that the rectangle box located on the top second row from the left is the Hebrew Ark of the Covenant symbol. Also, a little lower in the same row is a box without a bottom, which was the Hebrew symbol for ‘Son of the Right Hand ‘.

Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures) Alphabet

You’ve probably seen this artifact all around the internet. It is from Kinkaid’s Tunnel in the Grand Canyon.  This discovery was of great value to Smithsonian archaeologists.  It is King Akhenaten and Queen Nefertiti.  Their ancestors and children’s names are found on the artifact.  The Egyptian name of Zaphnath, or Joseph, is one of their ancestors.  It is recorded that Akehenaten restored the Semitic religion of Amon in Egypt at Sawware Egypt.

Akhenaten was the recorded Ruler in Egypt from 1353 to 1336 BC. and his son, Seteprene, was also an Egyptian ruler in the Grand Canyon, and was also recorded as a king at Saqqara, Egypt as well.

This Egyptian information means that Egyptian Kings came to the Grand Canyon at various times, but also made return trips to Egypt.  And, this, along with some other information I will share, also means that Joseph, son of Jacob, also came to the United States of America.  

Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures) Artifactgrandcanyon

These Gold Artifacts (above) from Kincaid Tunnel are on display in the Smithsonian Institute at Washington DC. from the Grand Canyon. The back two Artifacts are for King Akhenaten and Queen Nefertiti.

Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures) Goldartifacts

Interestingly, the Hopi Indians (above), who lived on the North Kiabab Rim of the Grand Canyon where the Egyptian Pyramids are located, knew the names of the Egyptian Pyramid Temple that is located under the North Kiabab Rim of the Grand Canyon. They have a god named Taawa, who they say has a man’s face that smiles all of the time and has a good heart. The Hopi Indians still use a large number of original Egyptian words in their Language.  Did they live alongside the ancient Egyptians in the Grand Canyon, or might they be descendants of the ancient Egyptians?

Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures) Zoroaster_templegrandcanyon

Zoroaster (Joseph) Temple in the Grand Canyon was named by Hopi Indians
The Egyptian Legend of Zoroaster–More Evidence of Joseph?

Zoroaster was in Egypt when times became less prosperous and Egypt was turning into a poor nation. Zoroaster’s first name had previously been ‘Joseph’ because his God was higher and more powerful in the heavens than the Sun God of the Egyptians, Ra. After all, it was his God who gave him the ability to interpret Pharaoh’s dream. 

Zoroaster (Joseph) built an enormous boat that had Wings, (sails) that was able to transport large numbers of people to a place where more grain and gold was discovered for the use of the Egyptians. When he returned to Egypt from his adventurous journey, his boat was loaded with gold and grain. So the Pharaoh made him Ruler of Egypt and called him Zaphenat-Pa’aneah, and Pharaoh was like a Father to King Zaphnath Paaneah.

Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures) Egyptian-mummies344

One of crips was opened in the Grand Canyon to see if there were Mummies in them before they were sent to the Smithsonian Institute Storage Building.

Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures) Josephartifact

Burrows Cave—Illinois, USA

The above artifact was taken from Burrows Cave in Illinois by Russell Burrows, and is the best preserved artifact for the exact facial structure of King Zaphnath (Joseph) of Egypt that has ever been discovered! 

At age 36. King Zaphnath-Paaneah of Egypt recorded that he discovered another place for Egyptians to live, since Egypt had become over populated. This would have been around 1744 BC.  In fact, three broken pieces of this exact facial structure and crown style were discovered in the ruins at Aravis, Egypt, here he ruled for 48 years.

The Mormons have records for him which include some of his writings. Information and details for his twelve excursions to a foreign land was in a gold been that was part of the Dead Sea Scrolls’ discovery. 

It was identified as King Zaphnath’s of Egypt, who once again, was Joseph in the Bible.  Zahphenat-Pa’aneah was the name given him by Pharaoh.  What is interesting is that the direction of the boat on King Zaphnath’s crown shows it coming to the Hio River of Ophir. Ancient Aztlan, or ‘Hio’ of the Empire of Ophir is now what we know as the United States of America.  King Zaphnath ruled Egypt from the Temple of Amon at Aravis, Egypt.  He recorded a total of twelve trips to Ophir (USA) that became what he called his ‘second land of Egypt’.  There are some historians and archaeologists who are clearly aware of this information, while there are some who are not.

The ‘Son of the Right Hand’ symbol is on the bottom right side of the artifact. And, the box above the symbol is the Semitic symbol for the Ark of the Covenant.  This is an extremely strong indication that King Zaphnath (or Joseph), ruled Egypt for 48  years according to the Ten Commandments of the Bible!

The Son of the Right Hand symbol, located on the bottom-right corner of the artifact, is also a Semitic symbol. This particular Semitic symbol has also been found on other artifacts in the Middle East countries!  This symbol stood for the first son of a mother instead of the father.  When a father had two wives, he may have had two sons of the right hand.  The three diamonds are Egyptian symbols for the greatest wealth, and there are three diamonds on his artifact.  This is also a strong indication that Joseph was the king of three locations in the United States, one of them possibly being the Grand Canyon!

Located on the top is (m). The (m) represents ‘My’, which was a symbol for “HIS” Egypt.  The umbrella shap means the ‘Umbrella Empire” of both lands of Egypt that was established by King Zaphnath from Egypt (Joseph).  Then on the top is (m) the (m) is for my which was a symbol for his Egypt. And then the umbrella shape means the Umbrella Empire of both Lands of Egypt that was established by King Zaphnath from Egypt.  Even more shocking, when King Zaphnath was 36 years old, he wrote that he had found ‘another place’ for Egyptians to farm and mine. This researched date would have been 1744 BC.

Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures) BurrowsCaveArtifact

Historians and Archaeologist have identified this Gold Artifact from Burrows Cave.  Every Egyptian king had their own unique Hieroglyph symbol.  The above Hieroglyph symbol (shu) is what King Zaphnath (Joseph) chose for himself.

Shu was the Egyptian name for ‘crocodile’ in Egypt at the time.  In fact, this was the first known crocodile Hieroglyph symbol for any king in Egypt. And, this exact Hieroglyph was discovered at the Aravis Egypt ruins for King Zaphnath.  

King Zaphnath is shown holding the ‘Staff of the Lord.’  On the bottom right is a (-) which stood fr the number one.  Next, above the (-) is one X.  X was symbolic for “First” or, “Father”.  Above the X is the diamond which meant ‘greatest wealth’.

Also above the X is the (^II) symbol which means the second land of Egypt.

Located above, notice the elongated (W) symbol, which meant a large body of water, or the ocean.  Directly above the (W) appears a land mass with a river in the center of it. 

King Zaphnath was known for his great wisdom in Egypt, and he knew that Shu, the crocodile symbol, was much more powerful of a symbol than all the bird symbols the Pharaoh’s of Egypt commonly used.  He was apparently making a statement about the one true God, YHVH!  He also knew that, in so doing, the one true God would be inadvertantly worshiped by the Egyptians who not of Semitic descent. 

Coincidentally, this exact symbol was discovered in the ruins of the Temple of Amon at Aravis, Egypt, which was the location where King Zaphnath ruled for 48 years.

It is also noteworthy to mention that King Zaphnath was a writer, as was his grandson Asrael, who was the next King of Egypt.  Just like his grandpa, Zaphnath (Joseph), Asrael was known by an Egyptian name in their own language—King Maaibre Shushi—which means, “Son of Shu”.  And his grandson, Salitis Maaibre, was the next Crocodile King of Egypt, also a gifted writer. 

What does this mean to me?  Christopher Columbus was a Freemason, and so historically speaking, the Freemasons are said to have discovered America, which in turn would mean that this nation was not founded on God, but on Luciferian principles.  However, if we go back before Christopher Columbus, we can truly say that this nation was founded by Joseph of the Old Testament Bible, who was loyal and devoted to the one true God.  This means that the United States of America was once truly founded on God prior to the Freemasons. God left His mark in many ways, as you have seen.  Just as God brought Moses up through the Egyptians, God raised up a great nation by the hand of a godly man, through the Egyptians.

Isn’t it funny how God always beats Satan and his followers at their own game? 

LINKS:
STEVE QUAYLE, GIANTS
Ancient Egyptians, Grand Canyon
Ancient Egyptians, Burrows Cave Illinois

On the Subject of Egypt:
Ancient Egypt: Exploring Tunnels Under the Sands of Saqqara

YouTube Text:

There are series of tunnels under the famous Giza Plateau in Egypt, as confirmed by first hand experience. But even more surprising is there is a network that extends well beyond this. At Saqqara, south of Giza we explored part of this ancient system carved into the bed rock. Some parts of it were converted to tombs by the LATER Dynastic Egyptians.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth345

Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures)   Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:11 pm

Quote " The Mormons have records for him which include some of his writings"
Sorry I find this very hard to believe.  I think it is obvious that Lyn Leeahz must be a member of
the Mormon church and is trying to prove the veracity of her church.  The majority of the Christian church look on the Mormons or to give it them the correct title "Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" as being a Cult and their founder Joseph Smith a false prophet. If this article was true then wouldn't it prove that Mormonism must be true? I once was a member of this church many years ago and left it  because so many of their teachings were just so contradictory,  I became so disillusioned and asked for my name to be taken off their records. She  probably is referring to a separate book that they use called The Pearl of Great Price which holds no substance whatsoever. They also use another book called  The Doctrine and Covenants. I spent three years researching the scriptures in the Bible and making comparisons on their teachings and through the Grace of God a wonderful American man called Einar Anderson from California  came across my path as well as a Methodist minister who pointed out so many things to me and through the Grace of our loving Heavenly Father I was led out of it.  There are so many lovely genuine  people who are searching for The True Church  i.e. a religious organisation and not the person of our Lord Jesus that they are being led astray. So many have come out of the mainline churches, Methodists like my self, Presbyterians etc., and because like myself at that time they are mainly only Sunday church goers they do not search deeper.  I am grateful too for this site because it give good teaching by mature Christians who know their Bible and are able to give guidance to others less mature.

Last edited by Elizabeth345 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additions and changes to original text.)
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures)   Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Thank you Elizabeth!!!  I was just copying that section and ready to paste when I saw your post.  As soon as I saw Mormons involved, I knew I could stop reading.  If you (not you specifically, just anyone in general  Wink ) believe this is true based on Mormon records, then go ahead and believe that their version of the word of god (small-cap here since it is not the same as our God, The Most High God) is the updated and correct version. 

The great and powerful Egyptians at the height of their empire move to America and live...in caves?  In Illinois and the Grand Canyon?  They traveled here, and walked 1,000 miles inland to get to Illinois.  No offense Illinois, I like you, but I just can't buy you being the ending destination for 2nd Egypt 3,700 years ago.  Same with you Grand Canyon.

Move along...just some great fake artifacts here brought to you by some people who have fooled many others with "religion" from a golden tablet a sketchy freemason "dug up in his backyard"...or wherever he was "led" to dig it up.

Last edited by fishesnloaves on Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:52 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional info)
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures)   Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:34 pm

It was the nephilim that escaped the Jews that went to other places around the world.....like amAmerica...then they just planted these lies w
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures)   Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ancient Egypt Came To America: Was Biblical Joseph King Over An Egyptian Empire in the USA? Evidence Says Yes! (Video Evidence and Detailed Pictures)
Page 1 of 1