Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT?, SAY WHAT? INTERIM PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

WHAT?, SAY WHAT? INTERIM PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC Empty
PostSubject: WHAT?, SAY WHAT? INTERIM PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC   WHAT?, SAY WHAT? INTERIM PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:58 pm

Sorry, I meant to post more but upon finding this and posting what is below... I got hacked and could not recover enough to continue posting. They killed the web browser with only two pages open... anyways I found this at rumormillnews.com, the article you see is a png of the original website posted and then was removed... don't know much else to tell ya... but discern! Seems strange... but I do remember seeing Morris somewhere else but not related to this subject.
I was getting hacked right after clicking on the original link.... now using other backup cause everything I try to look at with the other computer is much slower that the slow one.

http://i2.wp.com/www.nesaranetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/morris.png

INTERIM PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

WHAT?, SAY WHAT? INTERIM PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC Morris
INTERIM (6 MOS) PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC. REPUBLIC IS ALREADY OFFICIAL.
Mr David Morris, produce your documentation, notices sent world wide,
and the lawfull assembly that either appointed you or elected you!
~Freewill
Back to top Go down
jbrr1

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?, SAY WHAT? INTERIM PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC   WHAT?, SAY WHAT? INTERIM PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:06 pm

Neither of the links work, which probably is a good thing since you got hacked when going there. so can you give me a little of what this is all about?  I have not seen this before so am just curious at to what this is about.  Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?, SAY WHAT? INTERIM PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC   WHAT?, SAY WHAT? INTERIM PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:00 am

Yes, I think you'll have to tell us, Spring.  I almost never get in and out of RMN without picking up
malfunction troubles.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?, SAY WHAT? INTERIM PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC   WHAT?, SAY WHAT? INTERIM PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT?, SAY WHAT? INTERIM PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC
Page 1 of 1