Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As The Spirit Of Apollyon Rises Toward Zenith 2016, Push For A One World Government Gathers Steam

Go down 
AuthorMessage

As The Spirit Of Apollyon Rises Toward Zenith 2016, Push For A One World Government Gathers Steam Empty
PostSubject: As The Spirit Of Apollyon Rises Toward Zenith 2016, Push For A One World Government Gathers Steam   As The Spirit Of Apollyon Rises Toward Zenith 2016, Push For A One World Government Gathers Steam I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:37 am

As The Spirit Of Apollyon Rises Toward Zenith 2016, Push For A One World Government Gathers Steam

As The Spirit Of Apollyon Rises Toward Zenith 2016, Push For A One World Government Gathers Steam New-world-order

Nigel Farage, the leader of the United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP), recently tried a new tack in his campaign to free Britain from the ‘shackles’ of European Union membership. The EU, he said, should not be viewed as a mutually beneficial economic and political union of 28 countries, but ‘as a prototype for those who would have us be part of one world government’. As a longtime student of the world government ideal, I have given the EU close scrutiny. I don’t necessarily see it as a prototype or ‘baby world government’, but as an immensely valuable living laboratory for studying the challenges and potential of deep integration between nation-states. Mine is just one of many voices in what has become a remarkable resurgence of academic thought on the world government ideal, including many who look to Europe for a partial model. Not since the world government ‘heyday’ of 1945-50 have we seen so many political scientists, economists, and philosophers giving serious attention to a global government.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1