Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fleets Of UFOs Pass In Front Of Moon On Live Cam, Video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fleets Of UFOs Pass In Front Of Moon On Live Cam, Video Empty
PostSubject: Fleets Of UFOs Pass In Front Of Moon On Live Cam, Video   Fleets Of UFOs Pass In Front Of Moon On Live Cam, Video I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:47 am

Use discernment but interesting...... birds?

Tuesday, April 29, 2014 0:02

(Before It's News)

A fleet of UFOs was captured crossing in front on the Moon on a live cam.  

Scott Waring, author of UFO Sightings Daily, says “This is an intriguing video and it has a chat area attached to a live cam. This cam catches everything that passes between it and the moon, from birds, planes, all the way to fleets of UFOs.”  Look at the enlargement below.

Fleets Of UFOs Pass In Front Of Moon On Live Cam, Video Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F-KBik7bvDW3s%2FU13_mAEdraI%2FAAAAAAAAVGc%2FJg6QpbrH-CQ%2Fs640%2FUFO%2C%2BUFOs%2C%2Bsighting%2C%2Bsightings%2C%2Bmoon%2C%2Bcity%2C%2Blunar%2C%2Bluna%2C%2Btop%2Bsecret%2C%2Block%2Bness%2Cmoon%2C%2Bnsa%2C%2Bdarpa%2C%2Bnasa%2C%2Besa%2C%2Bnews%2C%2B
Date of sighting: April 21, 2014
Location of sighting: Moons surface
Live Cam: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tree0fmight

Waring says, “These UFOs are moving faster than any bird, balloon or plane. Even a jet couldn’t catch up with those UFOs. No wings, no tails, no flapping, nothing but long dark objects. This cam looks like a very useful tool for those who want to catch a UFO, but have your screen recorder going or you may miss them.”

Fleets Of UFOs Pass In Front Of Moon On Live Cam, Video Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F-IuK_LkonL1Q%2FU14BO3Eet2I%2FAAAAAAAAVGs%2FkV0EUQRV93U%2Fs640%2FUFO%2C%2BUFOs%2C%2Bsighting%2C%2Bsightings%2C%2Bmoon%2C%2Bcity%2C%2Blunar%2C%2Bluna%2C%2Btop%2Bsecret%2C%2Block%2Bness%2Cmoon%2C%2Bodd%2C%2B%2Bdarpa%2C%2Bnasa%2C%2Besa%2C%2Bnews%2C%2B

Darkskywatcher74 of Youtube States: This is the first 9 minutes and it is jam packed! Absolutely amazing night Don’t miss this one, here are some of the highlights you can see the entire broadcast.

UFO Seen During Blood Moon, April 15, 2014

Waring says, “This UFO was caught during the blood moon eclipse” earlier this month.

Fleets Of UFOs Pass In Front Of Moon On Live Cam, Video Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-jdV6s523uDc%2FU1yTrIOC4TI%2FAAAAAAAAVF0%2FW6PmbOKm-u0%2Fs1600%2FISS%2C%2BNASA%2C%2Btop%2Bsecret%2C%2Bsnowden%2C%2Bdocuments%2C%2Btriangle%2C%2BUFO%2C%2BUFOs%2C%2Bsighting%2C%2Bsightings%2C%2BJustin%2BBieber%2C%2BAngelina%2BJolie%2C%2Bnews%2C%2Bparanormal%2C%2Bancient%2C%2Balien%2C%2Baliens%2C%2BET%2C%2Bspace%2C%2Bastronomy%2Cmoon%2C%2B%2Bghost%2C%2Bradar%2C%2BTR3B1%2Bmeteor
Date of sighting: April 15, 2014
Location of sighting: Earths moon

Waring says “A glowing object can be seen moving along the edge of the moon and then going behind it or lowering itself to the moons surface.”

”The size of the object makes it look massive in size, but the reflection off its surface probably causes it to appear many times bigger than it really is,” says Waring.

See more from Scott Waring at UFO Sightings Daily 
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Fleets Of UFOs Pass In Front Of Moon On Live Cam, Video   Fleets Of UFOs Pass In Front Of Moon On Live Cam, Video I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:00 am

friken cylons..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fleets Of UFOs Pass In Front Of Moon On Live Cam, Video   Fleets Of UFOs Pass In Front Of Moon On Live Cam, Video I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:08 pm

chuckle
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Fleets Of UFOs Pass In Front Of Moon On Live Cam, Video   Fleets Of UFOs Pass In Front Of Moon On Live Cam, Video I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:31 pm

It's a bird!

It's a plane!

Iiiiiiiit's . . . SUPER CHICKEN ! ! !  Bak-bak-bak-baaaaaak!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fleets Of UFOs Pass In Front Of Moon On Live Cam, Video   Fleets Of UFOs Pass In Front Of Moon On Live Cam, Video I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:26 pm

Fleets Of UFOs Pass In Front Of Moon On Live Cam, Video 7KoEx64
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fleets Of UFOs Pass In Front Of Moon On Live Cam, Video   Fleets Of UFOs Pass In Front Of Moon On Live Cam, Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: