Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time To Buy Some Food & Vitamins!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Time To Buy Some Food & Vitamins! Empty
PostSubject: Time To Buy Some Food & Vitamins!   Time To Buy Some Food & Vitamins! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:07 am

My recommendation is to buy now.
Why?
Because some of these diseases are now present in our country!
What am I talking about... think... as more become sick in the beginning, it is possible to spread through food supply!

My recommendations are dry beans, peas and other mixes..
noodles, rice, oatmeal, honey (local raw for health), peanut butter and Krusteaz pancake mix. Make everything large for later and a few small sizes for early on.

The Krusteaz will last a long time just be sure to squeeze all air out of bag. Get the Resealable plastic.
Get felt pen and mark with year.
It will be the pancake in the morning and thin for bread PBJ sandwiches.

Anything else you might like but the oatmeal, peanut butter and honey are good health items and the pancake mix has powdered egg, but you do need the vegetables so those beans or mixed bag + peas would be good start.

No one can say but when it goes.. there will be nothing and starving is not good along with these diseases they spread. Also do not put past them to spray also through chem trail activity!

Be sure to get Vitamins, D3, D, C zinc and some colloidal silver to ward off the flu and other viruses of this symptoms category... have you been paying attention... Eboli and Merrs all have symptoms of flu... start early on the colloidal as soon as sniffles and thinking you might be getting sick.

Good time to start if you have not.
I think it is a very serious time now, remember the story of the Ant making preparation... I think also the spraying will continue a winter like effect in the east which is also mentioned as winter continues into summer.

Any other good suggestions peeps??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time To Buy Some Food & Vitamins!   Time To Buy Some Food & Vitamins! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:13 am

Another day of complete white sky.. so it's coming your way, tornados etc.
Get a garden or planters of sorts started for extra food stuffs in the beginning and save stored as much as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time To Buy Some Food & Vitamins!   Time To Buy Some Food & Vitamins! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Last edited by jem on Mon May 26, 2014 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time To Buy Some Food & Vitamins!   Time To Buy Some Food & Vitamins! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:36 am

My daughter is doing sourkraut and also some sort of fermented drink which I can't remember the name and is quite good too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time To Buy Some Food & Vitamins!   Time To Buy Some Food & Vitamins! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time To Buy Some Food & Vitamins!
Page 1 of 1