Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Quayle and Augusto Perez on TruNews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Steve Quayle and Augusto Perez on TruNews Empty
PostSubject: Steve Quayle and Augusto Perez on TruNews   Steve Quayle and Augusto Perez on TruNews I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:10 am

Last edited by jem on Mon May 26, 2014 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle and Augusto Perez on TruNews   Steve Quayle and Augusto Perez on TruNews I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:58 am

This is a good one. Both Quayle and Perez agreed with the Obama/Pharaoh analogy presented by Pastor Levy a couple of days ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle and Augusto Perez on TruNews   Steve Quayle and Augusto Perez on TruNews I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:34 pm

Last edited by jem on Mon May 26, 2014 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle and Augusto Perez on TruNews   Steve Quayle and Augusto Perez on TruNews I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:07 pm

That photo is sooooo obviously Photoshopped. It's queer as a three dollar bill. I pulled it into MS Paint and did some work on it. I point out only one thing (the shadow hanging in mid air) but there are others. Spot 'em and report back with your findings.

Steve Quayle and Augusto Perez on TruNews Looky_10

Here below is a larger and un-cropped picture for ya to work on.

Steve Quayle and Augusto Perez on TruNews Barack-Obama-on-Iron-Throne-2-SC-1024x641
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle and Augusto Perez on TruNews   Steve Quayle and Augusto Perez on TruNews I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 11:22 pm

OK, in all fairness I hadn't listened to the TruNews program before my last post and they did say that the image was Photoshopped. Still, even after listening it bears out that there is a lot of symbolism in it especially since it was sent officially from the slaughter, er, uh, the white house. The guys mentioned a lot of things, the crown in O's lap, the throne of course, the dragons eggs, the bow that looks to be Persian, etc. One thing I was listening for intensely and that they didn't notice or say was, "there is a bow but NO ARROWS"! I don't think I missed it being pointed out but if I did miss it please accept my apologies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle and Augusto Perez on TruNews   Steve Quayle and Augusto Perez on TruNews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve Quayle and Augusto Perez on TruNews
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: