Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prophecy Club: 2045 The Year Man Becomes Immortal? Rob Skiba

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Prophecy Club: 2045 The Year Man Becomes Immortal? Rob Skiba  Empty
PostSubject: Prophecy Club: 2045 The Year Man Becomes Immortal? Rob Skiba    Prophecy Club: 2045 The Year Man Becomes Immortal? Rob Skiba  I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:14 pm

Just found it, haven't watched it yet, but it is recent. I've downloaded it to watch later. Rob Skiba is always interesting. Though y'all might like to see it too.

This video was uploaded to YouTube 08 April 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGhX8zXnQhU

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Club: 2045 The Year Man Becomes Immortal? Rob Skiba    Prophecy Club: 2045 The Year Man Becomes Immortal? Rob Skiba  I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:34 pm

I haven't seen the video but I listened to the podcast. I thought it was good! Trans-humanists, ET's or Giants, there's something to be said for one or all of them being the great deception. It's  very interesting.  Smile 
 Btw, the prophecy club has a bunch of these latter-day theorists and also the dreams and vision people on and most of them are podcast, you can find them on iTunes or on their website.

I think Stan is a good, decent fellow even though I may not wholeheartedly agree with all of his views and some of his guests. But he still has some really great shows.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Club: 2045 The Year Man Becomes Immortal? Rob Skiba    Prophecy Club: 2045 The Year Man Becomes Immortal? Rob Skiba  I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Club: 2045 The Year Man Becomes Immortal? Rob Skiba    Prophecy Club: 2045 The Year Man Becomes Immortal? Rob Skiba  I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:28 pm

I watched this one last night and it's probably a good one to copy and give out to the folks you love snoozing in the pews on any given Sunday. Rob draws on some of David Flynn's work too and as always he gives David all the credit for his insightful research. Rob is a good guy that-a-way.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prophecy Club: 2045 The Year Man Becomes Immortal? Rob Skiba    Prophecy Club: 2045 The Year Man Becomes Immortal? Rob Skiba  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prophecy Club: 2045 The Year Man Becomes Immortal? Rob Skiba
Page 1 of 1